Alhumdullila I am a Muslim

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

As I perused the websites for information on the events of the world for a moment I thought I had gone mad. I felt that I was in the middle of a nightmare that would not go away.
I am reading about radiation blowing out of Japan, the coexit in the Gulf, the volcanic eruptions, the e-coli made by some government and most antibiotics don't stand a chance, the murder of innocents all over the world..I almost have an anxiety attack.
And then I read about the so called leaders of the world. Men sending crazy sexual pictures over the cell phone and it does not stop there. We have as one writer put it madness in the leaders of the so called free world.
The people supposedly in charge have lost it.

And then in a blink I come to my senses. If it were not for Islam I would have gone crazy by now.

Alhumdullila I am a Muslim and I Believe.

Wannabemuslim

al salaam Without islam i would be no better than the idiots at my school who do very very very stupid things that probably wouldnt be decent to tell :astag:. Without islam i may be the person at a bar drunk and passed out. The list goes on and on. Im just glad i have some sanity, probably couldnt kept it or have survived on that three day "vacation" with my class without remembering my faith.

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Mutarrif ibn ‘Abdullâh (rahimahullâh) would say, “I am not surprised at the one who is destroyed, how he was destroyed, but am amazed at the one who was saved, how he was saved, and Allâh never granted a blessing greater than the gift of Islâm.”

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I agree Aapa, alhamdulilah.

Another thing I think a lot when the worlds craziness is overflowing, "Muslims are the only ones with their heads on straight"

muslima2010

Alhamdulilah! Islam is everything to me and i would definitely go mad without it.. Its the only thing that pushes me to be a better person.. To act and think.. To make this hectic crazy world a better place one person at a time.. Islam made me who i am, it helped me get to a better place in my life and it's the greatest gift in world! It's my ticket to jannah!
Alhamdulilah for Islam.