All fb users report this page

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikhum br. Abu Talib, r we reporting this page because of the depiction of the Prophet Muhammad ( SAWS) or because of the depiction of Isa (ra) or because they r both 2gether? shouldn't we b outraged that they have defiled the both of them? Just my opinion, we sound like hypocrites when we do this, is not Isa (ra) one of our beloved messengers, even more so the christians? if i am wrong in this approach plz show me the dalil on this subject, plz. ASA

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister Shyhijabi..please know the respect I hold for you. I am reminded of the ayat in the Quran that mentions the Jews, the Christians amongst the Believers...

In summary, this is a battle for some Muslims. Please respond if you need to. There are a multitude of battles for us to select from. However, when we select let us be sure.

Islam to me is the razor's edge. It is the Only. Faith is the ability of one to walk the path so bilithly it seems to be a dance. But we must not be intolerant. That was not in the nature of the Prophet.

assalam alaikum everybody..

As after reporting abuse against the thread to FB ..if they are not able to understand what abusive & shameless things they are promoting .
I think ,that those we have account with facebook should unsubscribe or delete our profile from there.
Inshallah this small sacrifice we all can do....may be by this ,facebook will loose 1000 of visitors..which can bother them..may be little bit but they will understand Inshallah.

"We will not visit those paths & ways where these kind of shameful act take place"

Allah khair:SMILY259:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
How to treat the Jews and Christians according to Islam? By Shiekh Ahmed Deedat Rahimahu'llah

[yt]yCCETHi-nDg[/yt]​

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
La ilaha Allah illa Allah..

This thread started as a warning to report an FB page now it has delved into matters beyond all of us..because none of us here on TTI can even come near *the claim* of being a scholar..

If you are to report the page..report it..and make dua'a for the brother who warned us of it..

Don't argue..don't divert the topic..and also don't waste your time..one day..each one of us will be accountable for all the time we wasted not remembering Allah..and striving to earn His Favor..

Fear Allah brothers & sisters..wallahi chaining words together in eloquence to support this opinion or that stance will not insure you against the fitan of this dunya..or the trials of the akhirah!

I will go ahead and close this thread..so everyone will be forced to focus *only* on its *original intended* message!

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.