Allah is the only one I wish to please
Al-Hamdulillah I keep from wrong
For Islam is what keeps me strong
Al-Hamdulillah I’m not you
For when the Day of Judgment comes
Allah will be the judge on you.

av1344bf.jpg

surprized eyez

As a woman that grew up Canadian and Christian I have certain fears about fully converting Islam.I believe the Quran and want to worship only Allah,yet deep inside I am scared of rejection from friends and family.This poem gave me a little more courage and understanding of what matters.Thank you :)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:
Hello !
Sister, welcome to the website. Its really nice to know that you believe in oneness of God and believe in the Quran, I sincerly pray for you that may Allah make easy for you the path that leads you to the eternal success, Aameen
You can ask as many question as you like to, inshaAllah you will find people here more than willing to help.
Enjoy your stay here and keep writing to us
Take care.
:SMILY139:

Assalamu-alaikum
Hey I just saw your profile and found that you already have embraced Islam, masha-Allah. Welcome to Islam and Ummah sister. May Allah make your coming to Islam a blessing and mercy for the Ummah and the whole humanity, Aameen

P.S. Would you like to introduce yourself here.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=3
As a woman that grew up Canadian and Christian I have certain fears about fully converting Islam.I believe the Quran and want to worship only Allah,yet deep inside I am scared of rejection from friends and family.This poem gave me a little more courage and understanding of what matters.Thank you :)

surprized eyez

Thank you

Thank you so much for the welcome and your willingness to answer questions.I truly appreciate the support.I have read the Quran fully and believe it's peaceful message. I have accepted Islam faith as true and know that there is only one God.In my heart I have already converted,but have much more to learn I am sure.I have ordered a daily prayer book with audio and look forward to worshiping properly.I am some what alone in this journey because I do not know many Muslim's.I hope Shahada will be in my near future.I am unsure as to where I am to take this pledge and whom I may have for witnesses.Any ideas?Thank you once again.
Michelle:SMILY259:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
its such a nice poem n contains a strong messeg in it.jazakallahu khairan for sharing.
waslam