Allah looks at your heart

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
ANother beautiful article touched me thought i share :) the brother/sister who wrote this the source is listed at the end if you want to more articles from the person :)

151036_120507031347000_111699732227730_140520_1974614_n.jpg

The sayings of the prophet Mohammed -peace be upon him- are full of wisdom, and if someone follows them as guidelines of his/her life, he/she will succeed in this world and the hereafter.
I decided, in sha'Allah (God willing), to start a collection of artworks featuring the sayings of the prophet to let people know this man better. I hope you enjoy them.

prophet Mohammed -peace be upon him- said: "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action"

one day, he was asked : "Who among men is most favoured by God?'
He replied : "A man who does the most good to people."

Among his other words regarding being good and doing good deeds:

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith"

"Whoever is kind, God will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He Who is in heaven will show mercy on you"

"The best richness is the richness of the soul"

"Verily, it is one of the respects to God to honor an old man"

"No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself"

"If one of you sees (something) bad, he should change it with his hand; and if he is not capable of that, then with his tongue; and if he is not capable of that, then (he should detest) it with his heart; and that is the weakest faith."

"Fear God wherever you are; let an evil deed (be) followed by a good deed so that you blot it out; and be well-behaved towards people."

and in the Holy Qur'an, God said:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other [NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER]. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well-acquainted"
The Holy Quran 49:13

so the best of us is not the one with the Mercedes Benz. or the one with the big villa or with the world's most expensive watch. The best of us is not either the one with the most beautiful body or face... the best one is simply the one with pure and kind heart...

my friends, I hope you could learn something new.

Peace be to you...

source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475069079576&set=a.471694669576.249633.828359576

Abdul25

Logical Believer

SubhanAllah bhai , such a great religion we have but we ourselves don't follow properly, if we did today our conditions were different , JazakAllah khayr bhai for sharing such a nice article and please keep posting such informative articles inshAllah

May Allah SWT make us among the people HE loves.ameen

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

SubhanAllah bhai , such a great religion we have but we ourselves don't follow properly, if we did today our conditions were different , JazakAllah khayr bhai for sharing such a nice article and please keep posting such informative articles inshAllah

May Allah SWT make us among the people HE loves.ameen

i know bhai SubhanAllah its very nice :)

May Allah (swt) bless you too bhai - ameen

InshAllah if Allah (swt) wills i will keep posting

WONDERFUL...

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing..

FEE AMANILAH:hearts:

May Allah (swt) reward you too - ameen sister :)

Mairo

Maryama
Beautiful - reading this collection you have posted really warms the heart.

[2.263] Kind speech and forgiveness is better than charity followed by injury; and Allah is Self-sufficient, Forbearing.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

jazakallahu khairan bro! that was very effective,,Indeed Allah looks not the way u look what is in ur heart...
Allah reward u for the beneficial threads & yep interesting too! Ameen, keep 'em coming, Inshaallah

Baarakallahu feekum

P.S: I posted a link 4 d book Gems and Jwels on ur thread. Hope it helped.

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____

I truly love the words of our Pr.Muhammad SAW. For this hadeeth can someone supply me with the evidence, whether it is in Bukhari or saheeh hadith etc?

JazakhAllah Khair

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

jazakallahu khairan bro! that was very effective,,Indeed Allah looks not the way u look what is in ur heart...
Allah reward u for the beneficial threads & yep interesting too! Ameen, keep 'em coming, Inshaallah

Baarakallahu feekum

P.S: I posted a link 4 d book Gems and Jwels on ur thread. Hope it helped.

ameen to ur dua :) and JazakAllah khair for reading

:) u know SubhanAllah i just saw this PS note and i checked the thread idk i never got the notification for a new post on that thread and it got lost i just saw it and i got the book :D and im very happy thx for that :D

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

I truly love the words of our Pr.Muhammad SAW. For this hadeeth can someone supply me with the evidence, whether it is in Bukhari or saheeh hadith etc?

JazakhAllah Khair

:salam2: bro
i didn't write the article i posted the link :) at the end of the article so u can ask the reference from the author :)

Perseveranze

I love them all, this one aswell;

A verse in the Quran says, [Chapter 5, verse 32], that "anyone who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the whole of mankind and anyone who has killed another person (except in lieu of murder or mischief on earth) it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind." (IA)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN akhi .

may Allah (swt) reward you too - ameen

I love them all, this one aswell;

A verse in the Quran says, [Chapter 5, verse 32], that "anyone who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the whole of mankind and anyone who has killed another person (except in lieu of murder or mischief on earth) it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind." (IA)

JazakAllah khair for sharing :)