Am Back for Good InsyaAllah and sad

revert2007

Love Fishing
So it has been couple of months i did not post any thread.finally Alhamdulilah we have moved to Cairo.everything is fine Alhamdulilah.but i am just a bit sad that my current surrounding isn't very islamic.people are very rich and doesnt obey Allah.they don't wear hijab,do not salah, wear nail polish,wear sexy cloths nauzubilla.

there are people doing "dawah for syatan" by asking me to take of my khimar.of course i wont listen to them.i am just sad that i am lonely(as what brother ahmed_indian has mentioned in one of his thread) because there is no one who are same path as me.everyone is busy and concern about dunya and they forget about akhirat.in malaysia i go for quran class and talk about islam with other muslim sisters.here i cant do that coz i dont know them and they dont speak english.

i hv to learn egyptian,learn quran and learn cooking(hehehe all the time watching fatafeat)

i am kindly asking this favour if any of u know any muslim sister in masr gadida who can teach me quran it would be very helpful.i cant go to mosque and learn quran coz i hv 7 months old son who is still breast feeding.so plz ask any of ur relative,friends or anyone in masr gadida.at least once a week.even through online it is possible.perhaps we can use mic.

May Allah rewards u with firdaus.ameen.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Let me be the first one to welcome you back for the sake of Allah. MashAllah happy to know you have settle down at cairo hope Allah will make things easy for you.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wohooo:D

:salam2: :hearts:dear sister:D

oh yea I remember you so very much:) :SMILY206: back my sweet sister:) AlhamduliAllah very good to know you're back:D and that you're setteled in Cairo:D
man, so sad to hear about the ISLAM there...I mean, the Muslim countries are diseased too>? Ya, Allah! make our Ummah the way it was back when the beloved prophet SalaAllahu Alahi wasalam was around! ameeen

I really am looking forward to your posts and threads:D inshaAllah......now that you're back, maybe we'll be able to benefit from your threads:D
may Allah make your situation easy.ameen

Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:hearts:

hari

Cairo suppose to be more Islamic than Malaysia but I wonder why it is difficult to find real muslim. Wealth and money suck Islam out of them.

Just wondering how is Dubai now with all the development and western people flooded the city?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome back to the family my dear sister. Indeed you are so helpful and kind. But subuhaanallah! When you are in need of help, I am unable to provide any, as I do not have any relative or friend over there (I meant female of course). Only one person I know who is studying in Al-Azhar University.

Recently I have bought a really beautiful Quran Audio CD to my little brother and sister, which is really great in learning. InshaAllah I will try to find an online store or any other way that you can find it. It has kids recitation after every Ayah of the whole Quran and they voice is so cute. MashaAllah!

InshaAllah my duas will be with you and your beloved son. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

revert2007

Love Fishing
it is surprising that brother Hard Rock Moslem is the first person to welcome me.How have u been?Thank You so much.

For those who live in malaysia let me tell u something about Egypt.It is an islamic country but the islamic belief is fading away.those days the goverment doesnt allow the people to be religious.just recently the islam is OK in EGypt.many foreigner came and settle in Egypt mostly from greece and from some other part of Europe.some egyptian speak french and they do follow the french law as well.(in quran Masr(Egypt) has been mentioned 3 times and one of our prophet's wife is an egyptian.our prophet said that if a man din';t marry an egyptian woman it means he didn't get married at all)hmmm by the way was just about egyptian women during our prophet time,now what i can see is that women just similar to Eropean women.there are very religious women but only in the village and so on.not in the middle of the city.

let me share this story with u.i was on my back to egypt and there were many malaysian in the flight going to egypt as well.mostly are the old people.but am wondering why these old women wearing white clothes such as the umrah cloth.i hope they dont think that Mekah is in Egypt.some dont even know where is the mekah.last time there was a man (car dealer) said that "yes i have been to Mesir once for Umrah".by husband and i can't hold ourselves from laughing.

Dubai...........will be in the bottom of the list regarding islamic country.almost 90 percent of the recidents in Dubai are foreigners and how to expect it to be islamic

personaly among all muslim countries in the world,MALAYSIA IS THE BEST MUSLIM COUNTRY even Islam was brought to them 50 years a go.and i really respect Malaysia because even they have non muslim surrounding them but They hold to their Iman to the maximum Alhamdulilah.

u just have to visit Egypt to see by ur own eyes.it is not the country's fault but the people who dont have strong iman.Allah knows the best.

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear sister be carefull , the beautiful faith in your heart is a treasure , it either increase or dicrease ......in such place were you ar living watch your heart and make sincere duaa that Allah keep you firm ,,,May Allah help us all to get a good understanding in Quran and hadith. This life is a test.

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:
Dear sister be carefull , the beautiful faith in your heart is a treasure , it either increase or dicrease ......in such place were you ar living watch your heart and make sincere duaa that Allah keep you firm ,,,May Allah help us all to get a good understanding in Quran and hadith. This life is a test.

insyaAllah i will be careful.but alhamdulilah i have a very protective husband who always advices me on what i am suppose to do and what i am not suppose to do.he even scolded them for brain washing me.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Welcome back dear sister.We are very happy that you have joined us again Mashallah,and may your staying be nice and benefical,Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah help you dear sister and make you strong in your faith and iman.

:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Welcome back, sister. It's great that you have settled down.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with nail polish. Makeup is permitted in Islam for women.
of course women can wear nail polish if they are having "monthly problem".but when they are not ,nail polish makes ur wodoo in vcalid and ur salah in valid.and pregnant woman do not have "monthly problem" and they can salah and have full ramadhan.make UP is permitted in islam but only for ur husband and being seen my her mahram.not for street people to see ur make up.a woman is already married,who else she is gonna attract?

the equation is simple.WHY DO WOMEN WEAR MAKE UP?MAKE MAKES SOMEONE LOOK BEAUTY AND HIDE THEIR UGLINESS.SO DO WE HAVE TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL ON THYE STREET FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT DESERVE ON OUR BEAUTY?

WOMEN'S BEAUTY IS LIKE THE CROWN BEING WORN ON CERTAIN OCCASION AND BEING SHOWN TO CERTAIN PEOPLE.WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO EXPOSE OUR BEAUTY TO ANYONE EXCEPT OUR HUSBAND AND MAHRAM.

everything needs baby steps and all muslim sisterS in TTI REMEMBER THAT THE PATH TO JANNAH IS NOT EASY.U HAVE TO SACRIFICE A LOT INORDER TO GAIN MORE IN AKHIRAT.