Am I only human or is it just me?

amira87

I love Allah
I have made some recent mistakes on this website since I joined it, meaning that I probably was rude and or I mis guided someone and I appologize for my behavior. I guess we all make mistakes and we learn from them. Please, whoever started this website....please don't kick me off of it. I love it and I am never going to repeat these mistakes again....wallah. Basicallly my point of this is that, people live to make mistakes because if we didn't, we wouldn't be human.......right? Allah didn't create us to be perfect, and I sure as heck ain't perfect. Either is my grammmer because ain't ain't a word. HAHA Here is my public appology, and if anyone has similar thoughts please do give me some feedack or tell me what you think. Thanx

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikumussalaam sister,

I haven't noticed anything wrong with your posts, I'll check later LoL :D but yes, we all are humans and commits mistakes but that's different from being hard-headed and proud so Inshaa'Allaah we don't fall under the category of the latter. Don't worry sister.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
YOU'RE FIRED!!!

LOL JK... Asalaamu alaikum, Sister,

Allah (SWT) uses all sorts of all sorts to help us correct and refine ourselves, and don't doubt that your time on TTI can bring such benefit as well. The Prophet Muhammad (SAwS) encourages us to have the best of manners in dealing with others and ourselves. Alhamdulilah, though perhaps we have not noticed any faults in you, your guilt might be helping you to take the initiative to further improve your character. Alhamdulilah. =) May Allah (SWT) accept your efforts and bless you.

And don't worry, as long as I am here on TTI you'll always have someone more rude and hard-headed than you as a measure between you and the "Ban Stick". After all, they don't call us "Albertan red-necks" fer nothin, eh?! ;-p

WaSalaam =))
Br. Ahmed

massi

:salam2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shake: :shake: :SMILY149: :SMILY149: :SMILY259: :SMILY259: :biggrin: :fighta: :fighta: :fighta:

Mahmed322

I dont know what mistake your talking about but I do know it takes a lot to realize and learn from your own mistakes. Its Humility in a sense and thats one of the characteristics of muslims

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

aww... Sis, i concur with hurul ein... :D You haven't been picked up by the Moderator Radar, much rather the Administrator one :D

So don't worry, we didn't see anything wrong in your posts, just that some questions you had on the threads were repetitious, and we didn't want people arguing and debating over the same things again and neglecting the evidences from the Qur'aan and Sunnah which were already posted.

Also - FYI : You don't get banned for saying blah blah blah :SMILY335: *cough* so to speak, I've done it plenty of times... perhaps not too publically - but that's not our standards for banning at all. Of course, we'd like everyone to be respectful and kind and understanding towards each other, since we are brothers and sisters in Islaam, but for small things like that - unless placed in a rude, brash manner ... it will not be held against a person in regards to banning.

Banning is a LAST option, not a FIRST.

Anyways... :) it's true though. We are all humans - imperfect in our actions, thoughts and speech. Therefore we should all help each other improve as much as we can. I ask my brothers and sisters to forgive me for any wrong I may have unintentionally caused any of you, and please correct me if I ever say something wrong or stray from what is correct in the Qur'aan and Sunnah.

Barakallahu Feekum

wasalam

Sissih

AhlAlSunahWaDjama'ah

:ma: oekhtie..

Ie koen ghair inshaAllaah.. I think its very nice of you that you appologise.

I don't think that they will kick you off, hehe.. Maybe if you dont listen to the warnings the mods give you.

:muslim_child: [Funny smilie, hehe ]

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

aww... Sis, i concur with hurul ein... :D You haven't been picked up by the Moderator Radar, much rather the Administrator one :D

So don't worry, we didn't see anything wrong in your posts, just that some questions you had on the threads were repetitious, and we didn't want people arguing and debating over the same things again and neglecting the evidences from the Qur'aan and Sunnah which were already posted.

Also - FYI : You don't get banned for saying blah blah blah :SMILY335: *cough* so to speak, I've done it plenty of times... perhaps not too publically - but that's not our standards for banning at all. Of course, we'd like everyone to be respectful and kind and understanding towards each other, since we are brothers and sisters in Islaam, but for small things like that - unless placed in a rude, brash manner ... it will not be held against a person in regards to banning.

Banning is a LAST option, not a FIRST.

wasalam

Is this TTI stand?
How about saying bad things about a good scholar like Sheikh Yusuf qaradhawi and not getting ban for it.
And getting ban for supposedly lying about another scholar.

TTI rules keep changing??

A

abdul ghaleeb

relax relax relax relax.....
we learn from our mistakes............... thats the only way we become better muslims....ive rubbed wrong ends with many members in this site(especially christians (who drive me nuts) and WITH one of the moderators whom also got me kicked out)astaghfirullaah
sometimes when i hear things from christians i want to bash them on the head with a baseball bat......but we have to learn to control our tempers ...
a-oudu billaah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Do not apologize. The administrators and moderators are going to get a workout for their fingers now that I am back. I know that an alert button must be set off when I write. I am feeling negelected as I have not had anything deleted since I have been back...comeon brothers and sisters get on your toes. Just kidding.

arabiantxn

Salaam,

Do not apologize. The administrators and moderators are going to get a workout for their fingers now that I am back. I know that an alert button must be set off when I write. I am feeling negelected as I have not had anything deleted since I have been back...comeon brothers and sisters get on your toes. Just kidding.

salam aliqum welcome back it feels soo good to see your posting back. btw I have to say eid mubarak apa(sorry for any typos) but i remember you said you are our apa . :SMILY206:

A

abdul ghaleeb

Salaam,

i would not be so cocky if i were yo:cool: u...they can be really grumpy(but their older..wiser..so.peace be to them and lests not give them stress)
islam is about respect and we must at least try to respect everyone...and i hope my actions will speak louder then words this time:astag:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother I am not cocky. I am one of the two oldest members of the forum. I have received nothing but gentleness from the moderators and administrators.
They will deleted a post and we have an understanding.

Eid Mubarak. It is good to be back. I pray that I will not rant and rave so much as to spread kindness and love. I have been given so much by Allah subhana talla. I am a very grateful slave. And I love all my brothers and sisters.