Am I The Only 1 Who Hates Politics ?

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Having quite a lot of emails going in and out of my yahoo regarding politics and stuff.... like whats going on around the world in syria....

I seem 2 b the only 1 who hates politics in my town...

Which leads me 2 ask a question: am i the only guy who's dead on politics and absolutely hates it?

Hatty

Well maybe that is a good thing. I do not really hate it but I think it is a filthy business...

Hopetogoparadis

i never liked politics. I never liked listening them. i never liked listening people talking about it.
So no, you are not alone : )

For me, its quite meaningless to make yourself stressful by talking/watching politics. Have you ever seen a happy person who is into politics ? I never seen one... People only get stressed and angry when the issue is politics. So whats point of talking/thinking/watching politics ?

strive-may-i

Politics v/s Governance.

:salam2:
I guess by politics you mean the way the leaders run the nations, the various governments? Good Governance has taken a back seat, more often... thats true

Politics is not for everybody, is my opinion. But, am slowlly learning, there is a reason to not turn the face away from it, because the sane voice alone can save...

Wherever people are, politics follows. Politics is everywhere, there is no easy escape from it. True, once you get into a ditch the dirt is inevitable. The dirt goes when purity of intention together with good deeds prevail. Disagreement is source of most politicking. Disagreement is powered by intentions and plotting. When the desire, love for the end goal and common good triumphs then reconciliation begins and "the best" results. Otherwise an endless cycle... and dysfunction results

Prophet :saw: said
“All doings are built on intentions,and every man will be rewarded or punished (for his work) according to his intention”

And, have you read this ... Blame Ourselves or Blame the Rulers?

saifkhan

abd-Allah
wa 'alaykum salam

nah,brother.

if you are saying struggling against the democracy or any other ideology, that kind of politics is of my interest! for that we got to study them and how they spread their propaganda, and their weak points and how to bash and down them :)

we Muslims need to be really proactive, not even active!

barakAllahu feekum

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Having quite a lot of emails going in and out of my yahoo regarding politics and stuff.... like whats going on around the world in syria....

I seem 2 b the only 1 who hates politics in my town...

Which leads me 2 ask a question: am i the only guy who's dead on politics and absolutely hates it?

:salam2:

Short answer: No.

Long answer: See my many rants about how politics is a conspiracy and the results of elections are pre-determined, and the elections only exist to maintain the illusion of democracy.