American Radio Host destroys Islam bashers

Wannabemuslim

Al salaam aleikum Its not real, when i typed in the show all i found where rediculusly stupid videos ie a man thinking hes ordering a pizza from the show, on about a woman who thinks shes the anti Christ

JenGiove

:salam2:

"You're a moron and I'm keeping you on to let you hear me tell you that you're a moron!" ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

This dude is awesome.

"You're a moron."

See, this is why I want my own radio show. I would be just like this guy.

Wannabemuslim

This dude is awesome.

"You're a moron."

See, this is why I want my own radio show. I would be just like this guy.

:salam2: lol. It might be a little to much power, i couldnt control my self if i tried if a person like that one was on my radio program. i dont think i could keep my job very long,..

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2: lol. It might be a little to much power, i couldnt control my self if i tried if a person like that one was on my radio program. i dont think i could keep my job very long,..

No, see, I want to do independent internet radio. No censorship, so I can say whatever I want and nobody can stop me. So if I get an idiot caller, I can treat them like the idiot that they are. I have no tolerance for stupidity.

I used to do my own fake radio show as a kid, and people have told me for most of my life that I have a good radio voice.

I really picked the wrong career...

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
LOL !Sucker punch! Steve the jahil got what he deserved for his ridiculous claims.lol@and "you're a moron!I am keeping you on to let you hear me tell you taht you are a moron" lool
:wasalam: