an story from indian muslim about torture, SAD Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
puh-leeezzzz hindu's slave. be quiet and remain brainwashed. serve them until they come for your mother and daughter

:salam2:
Please brother we should keep our conversations civil, no matter what.
Our brother mali has his rights to keep whatever opinion he has. He lives in India and he is exposed to their media. If you were exposed to Indian media then eventually you would too believe in their propaganda. So this is not entierely his fault.
A time will come when he and those who feel like him will realize that all this was a mirage and they were under the spell of a magic.
So please please be civil in your response and try to follow the sunnah of our Prophet :saw:.
:wasalam:

mali1

those who take hindus as auliya instead of Allah should not try to foster a "holy image".

indians will pay for what they did in kashmir and gujarat

I am not sure what u mean by the first sentence as I am not of those who associate anyone (or anything) with Allah.. Alhamdulillah, I believe in Allah and his messenger (saws).

As far as ur second sentence - Allah will make us all pay for our sins whether we are Muslims or not. I pray to Allah to keep me away from sins and I pray to Him to show the right way to those whom he has forsaken (non-muslims) - Ameen

mali1

Please brother we should keep our conversations civil, no matter what.
Our brother mali has his rights to keep whatever opinion he has. He lives in India and he is exposed to their media. If you were exposed to Indian media then eventually you would too believe in their propaganda. So this is not entierely his fault.
A time will come when he and those who feel like him will realize that all this was a mirage and they were under the spell of a magic.
So please please be civil in your response and try to follow the sunnah of our Prophet :saw:.

Thanks for your demonstration of so called 'civility' where you are assuming a lot of things about me and still insisting that I am wrong. I am indeed from India but live in the US, therefore there is no 'indian media' here. The views that I have expressed have no nationalistic view. All I am saying is that bad people are everywhere - whether its India or any other nation. Therefore, lets not generalise.

I am surprised by the 'attack' my comments have generated. On one hand people here claim to be muslims while on the other hand they 'attack" (and call names) to a fellow muslim. I am not prentending to be "holier than thou" but I am sure this is not what our prophet (saws) taught us.

May Allah have mercy on us (all of us) and may He teach us to respect each other - Ameen

sazk

Banned
please keep your "self-righteous" image to yourself. or tell these words to the raped families of gujarat. or to the mutilated kashmiris. or to those who destroyed babri masjid.

its gujarat today, it could be your home tomorrow

sazk

Banned
why do these indians even call themselves muslims? they should change their religion. whats the use of calling yourselves muslims when you bend over backwards for your hindu masters? become a hindu... offer your mothers and daughters to them... already your women are running away with them. and the hindus are so happy that they have gotten in bed with them, made you stop reading the Quran, made you distant from Allah. you have not expressed any nationalistic view, true, you have spoken out against your fellow muslims in all the previous posts.

mali1

OMG .This made me depressed.I live in India.I didnt know this happenned.Where I live ,they respect muslims but deep inside I know the hatred springs.May Allah help us all.May Alllah grant us the courage to fight them and the inspiration.May Allah grant us victory over these enemies.
Ameen.
subhanallah I was so unaware.
jazakallah khayr for posting this.

Alhamdulillah I was also never discriminated for being a muslim when I was in India too. I do not agree with your comments on hatred as I have realised that more than hatred its the ignorance that they have about Islam and muslims. I have in the past befriended quite a few hindus and enducated them about Islam. Alhmadulillah, one of my friends (in college) reverted to Islam (from Hinduism) when he realised the beauty of Islam. Infact that made me realise that the best way to do Dawah is to reach out to other communities and show them what Islam is all about. All around the world, there are so many misconceptions about Islam that once you are able to clear them, you will be able to gain support from non-muslims.

Fighting (whether verbal or otherwise) and/or calling names (to muslims and non-muslims - as in this post here by some guys) does not help. It just goes on to prove the weak dean the person has and that he/she has no patience to have a meaningful discussion.

Allah hu Akbar

sazk

Banned
Report: Hindu extremists say they killed Muslims with consent of top Indian officials
The Associated Press
Published: October 26, 2007

NEW DELHI: Hindu extremists accused of killing hundreds of Muslims claim they had the support of a top official long suspected of quietly directing the slayings during riots in western India, according to a news magazine report published this week.

The killings took place over a few days in February 2002, when Hindu mobs rampaged through Muslim neighborhoods in Gujarat state. More than 1,000 people, most of them Muslim, were killed in the violence.

The riots were sparked by a fire that killed 60 passengers on a train packed with Hindu pilgrims — deaths that Hindu extremists blamed on Muslims, although the cause of the blaze still remains unclear.

The left-leaning news magazine Tehelka reported late Thursday that their reporter, using hidden cameras, had spoken to some of the main rioters. The men told the reporter that Gujarat's chief minister, Narendra Modi, had encouraged them to massacre Muslims and prevented police from stopping the killings.

Modi, who remains the state's chief minister — a post equivalent to a U.S. governor — is a leading member of the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party.

Calls to Modi's office went unanswered Friday, and he has offered no public comment on the Tehelka report. Modi has insisted in the past that he did all he could to prevent the killings.

The BJP dismissed Tehelka's story as political manipulation ahead of Gujarat state elections in December.

Human rights groups have long accused Modi's government of protecting the rioters as well as police officials who did little to control the carnage. The Supreme Court has also criticized the state's lenient handling of Hindus accused of killing Muslims.

On Friday, roughly 125 supporters of an Islamic separatist group protested in Srinagar, the biggest city in the Indian-controlled portion of Kashmir. The demonstrators chanted "Death to killer Modi," "Down with BJP."

There were similar protests in Hyderabad, a southern city with a large Muslim population that has suffered three bomb blasts since May.

Tehelka said the reporter was posing as a researcher studying the growth of Hindu nationalism.

Tehelka's story quotes activists of the BJP and affiliated right-wing Hindu groups, such as the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and the Bajrang Dal, as saying that bombs were assembled and hundreds of swords collected ahead of the planned violence.

Transcripts of the recordings quote Bajrang Dal leader Babu Bajrangi as saying the killing of the Hindus on the train made him feel like killing Muslims and "hacking them apart."

"I am proud of it. If I get another chance, I will kill even more," he is reported to have said.

Bajrangi, who was arrested and then quickly released on bail for his alleged role in the rioting, was also quoted as saying Modi manipulated the legal system to protect the rioters.

"He kept on changing judges ... he set it up so as to ensure my release, otherwise I wouldn't have been out yet."

Bajrangi was not immediately available for comment but told the Indian Express newspaper that he did not make any such comments.

A leader of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Rajendra Vyas, reportedly told Tehelka: "As chief minister, Narendra bhai (Modi) couldn't say kill all the Muslims. I could say it publicly because I was from the VHP."

"He gave us a free run to do whatever we wanted to since we were already fed up of the Muslims ... the police was with us."

Source: http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/10/26/asia/AS-GEN-India-Religious-Violence.php

This is an another story and one can get a lot of them if one searches:

Purohit planned Israel-based Hindu govt-in-exile, support from Thai contacts: ATS chargesheet today
By: Smita Nair
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 0305 hrs IST

Mumbai: The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad chargesheet in the Malegaon blast case claims that as per statements from the accused the town was singled out for the blast as “it was the ideal place where the Muslim community crowd was the maximum” and that prime accused Lt Col Prasad Purohit (an active duty Indian military colonel) had told fellow conspirators it was time to set up a parallel, Hindu government-in-exile which could operate out of Israel and ensure a completely sashastra (armed) India.

Purohit, according to the chargesheet, promised “all logistic help” with finances from several quarters and support from some of his contacts in Thailand.

The ATS chargesheet, which includes two important confession statements, statements of witnesses under Section 164, laptop records, telephonic records, detailed SMSes and financial transactions across states, will be filed tomorrow in the designated MCOCA court chaired by sessions judge Y D Shinde.

The ATS will tell the court how a group called Abhinav Bharat became a “front organisation” for a conspiracy which led to an explosion at 9.26 pm on September 29, 2008 at Bhikku Chowk, Malegaon. While all eleven accused have been charged with conspiracy, logistics and execution of the blast, the key roles, according to the ATS, were those of Purohit, Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and Sudhakar Dardwivedi alias Dayanand Pandey.

There is more... This is a long news item. Please click here to read more:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/p...m-thai-contacts-ats-chargesheet-today/412947/

mali1

why do these indians even call themselves muslims? they should change their religion. whats the use of calling yourselves muslims when you bend over backwards for your hindu masters? become a hindu... offer your mothers and daughters to them... already your women are running away with them. and the hindus are so happy that they have gotten in bed with them, made you stop reading the Quran, made you distant from Allah. you have not expressed any nationalistic view, true, you have spoken out against your fellow muslims in all the previous posts.

I have nothing to say to your insults. Peace be on you.

sazk

Banned
Examples of Indian atrocities in Kashmir with the sources.

"Young girls were now being raped systematically by entire (Indian) army units rather than by a single soldier as before. Girls are taken to soldier's camps and held naked in their tents for days on end. Many never return home....Women are strung up naked from trees and their breast lacerated with knives, as the (Indian) soldiers tell them that their breast will never give milk again to a newborn militant. Women are raped in front of their husbands and children, or paraded naked through villages and beaten on the breasts."
(The Independent, September 18, 1990)

"Subjugated, humiliated, tortured and killed by the 650,000-strong Indian army, the people of Kashmir have been living through sheer hell for more than a year, the result of an increasingly brutal campaign of state repression. India hides behind its carefully-crafted image of "non-violence" and presents itself in international forums as a model of democracy and Pluralism. Yet, it is unable to stand up the scrutiny of even its admirers. All journalists, especially television crews, were expelled from the Valley. With no intrusive cameras to record the brutalities of the Indian forces, the world has been kept largely in the dark." (The Toronto Star, January 25, 1991)

"The security forces have entered hospitals, beaten patients, hit doctors, entered operating theaters, smashed instruments. Ambulances have been attacked, curfew passes are confiscated."
(Asia Watch, May 1991)

"While army troops dragged men from their homes for questioning in the border town of Kunan Pushpura, scores of women say they were raped by soldiers....a pregnant Kashmiri woman, who was raped and kicked, gave birth to a son with a broken arm."
(Melinda Liuin, Newsweek, June 24, 1991)
[Anthony Wood and Ron MaCullagh of the Sundav Observer (June 02, 1992) estimated that over 500 Indian army men were involved in this orgy of rape and plunder in Kunan Pushpura.]

"The worst outrages by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) have been frequent gang rapes of all women in Muslim villages, followed by the execution of the men".
(Eric Margolis, The Ottawa Citizen, December 8, 1991)

"The most common torture methods are severe beatings, sometimes while the victim is hung upside down, and electric shocks. People have also been crushed with heavy rollers, burned, stabbed with sharp instruments, and had objects such as chilies or thick sticks forced into their rectums. Sexual mutilation has been reported".
(Amnesty International, March 1992)

"(On February 23, 1991), at least 23 women were reportedly raped in their homes at gunpoint (at Kunan Poshpora in Kashmir). Some are said to have been gang-raped, others to have been raped in front of their children ... The youngest victim was a girl of 13 named Misra, the oldest victim, name Jana, was aged 80".
(Amnesty International, March 1992)

"By beginning TV cameras and prohibiting the presence in Kashmir of the International Red Cross and of human rights organization, the Indian authorities have tried to keep Kashmir out of the news."
(`Kashmiri crisis at the flash point', The Washington Times, by columnist Cord Meyer, April 23, 1993)

"Since January 1990, rape by Indian occupation forces has become more frequent. Rape most often occurs during crackdowns, cordon and search operations during which men are held for identification in parks or schoolyards while security forces search their homes. In raping them, the security forces are attempting to punish and humiliate the entire community."
('Pain in Kashmir: A Crime of War' issued jointly by Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

"As the conflict in Kashmir enters its fourth year, central and state authorities have done little to stop the widespread practice of rape by Indian security forces in Kashmir. Indeed, when confronted with the evidence of rape, time and again the authorities have attempted to impugn the integrity of the witnesses, discredit the testimony of physicians or simply deny the charges everything except order a full inquiry and prosecute those responsible for rape".
(Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

Please read this Human Rights Watch report: http://www.kashmirnewz.com/n00038.html

Have you not seen those who were told to hold back their hands (from fighting) and perform As-Salat (Iqamat�as�Salat), and give Zakat, but when the fighting was ordained for them, behold! a section of them fear men as they fear Allah or even more. They say: "Our Lord! Why have you ordained for us fighting? [Quran 4:77]

hindu's slaves will sell their own mothers before they help muslims from their oppression

Kakorot

this is really sad, may Allaah help them inshaAllaah and grant them firdous InshaAllaah.

what more can i say, we muslims are strangers on this earth.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Brother mali1,

I am sorry that some are not addressing you in a proper Islamic manner. So if you ignore and forgive your brothers then Allah will give you great ajar, InshaAllah.

I am also sorry if I caused any hurt to you. I never intended to cause any hurt to you or to anyone else. You are my Muslim brother and so I love you for the sake of Allah (SWT).
I actually feel that I am your elder brother. Bara Bhai... If you don't mind.

About what has been written here in this thread... If whatever is written by me is not correct then I am sorry from the bottom of my heart. But if it is correct then you need to re-examine your position. Is this fair enough brother?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
We should not jump into conclusion so soon, what have been posted here there are not without basis. Some parts in India can be lawless and often police themselves behave like an organised gangsters. Those who know about "bandit queen" story you will remember how police made this hindu lady (already demised - for sake of respect let not mentioned her name) walked on the street without a single thread on her body, killed her husband and then the entire police station took turn to rape her. If they can do this to a hindu lady do you think they will not do to muslim women? I've a lot of muslim friends from India and I know some true stories too.

:salam2: brother and sisters. I have been to india. And once i attended a party a few yrs back before i wore hijab. There were a bunch of old hindu men sitting in a cornor. They did not know that i was a muslim. And as i am very intested in politics i sat down quietly in a cornor to listen to them. And were they bad mouthing the muslims. This i have heard with my own ears. That we should kill all of these F****** muslims in india. One said we should have kicked all of them out during partition.

sazk

Banned
:salam2: brother and sisters. I have been to india. And once i attended a party a few yrs back before i wore hijab. There were a bunch of old hindu men sitting in a cornor. They did not know that i was a muslim. And as i am very intested in politics i sat down quietly in a cornor to listen to them. And were they bad mouthing the muslims. This i have heard with my own ears. That we should kill all of these F****** muslims in india. One said we should have kicked all of them out during partition.

maybe the hindus of malaysia are better.

but the hindus of india are horribly extremist. those who think these hindus are their friends will get their mothers, wives and daughters horribly raped by them someday

Musulmanin

This is so wrong. Some of you sound as irrational as some of the non-muslims when they talk about Muslims.

First of all, these people committing horrible crimes do not do it because of their religion (Hinduism) so why you keep calling them Hindus? They are just thogs, that's all! be they indians, malaysians, arabs, or russians.

It's like some ignorant non-muslims talk after they heard about a crime committed by "muslims." A criminal is a criminal.

Secondly, I bet any person in his/her right mind, any Hindu for example, would recognize these crimes as disgusting.

Finally, some of you hating all hindus take your hate somewhere else, maybe you can find a common place and language with those ignorant muslim-haters.

Subhanallah our ummah is turning into an ignorant crowd we always claim others to be about Muslims :astag:

Note: I'm not saying that crimes do not happen in India against Muslims (I don't know since I haven't lived there), and I pray to Allah criminals are punished. it's just I keep noticing that muslims slowly follow the steps of the ignorant sometimes. Some muslims are driven by national pride rather than logic and taqwa.

Never forget example of the Prophet (saw), eventhough Muslims were tortured and killed by the pagans, our beloved Prophet Muhammad never accused ALL pagans of being bad, there were criminals and there were peaceful pagans. Prophet never said "kill all pagans, because tomorrow they will come to your house."

sazk

Banned
these indian muslims always say whatever their hindu masters want them to say.

even if their own mothers were being gangraped, they will never stand up and fight in the Way of Allah.

if hindus are "disgusted" by their crimes then why don't they punish them??? why doesn't india punish these criminals?? why don't they bring them to court???

mali1

MashAllah, best answer!

Thanks for the compliment brother. I like your reply too.

I have gone through the other comments of brother "SAZK" and realize that they are all very 'intense" (aka angry at everything). I guess either he has been wronged in the past and has this pent-up anger or maybe he is just not willing to have a decent discussion without getting upset and to the extreme. May Allah take away his problems (anger) and make him a better muslim (and all of us). Ameen

sazk

Banned
instead may Allah give you the guts to stand up and fight the indian hindu oppression. Ameen.

clearly the gujarat rapes were not enough for you. desensitized by india so that you cannot feel the pain of your own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.