an story from indian muslim about torture, SAD Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I don't know which made my heart ache more...

The story or the horrid replies I unfortunately skimmed through!

It seems that those *who belong to us*..might unconsciously be doing the job of *those against us* by uttering whatever crosses their mind to rip at the hearts of fellow Muslims as if they find a delight in it!

La Hawla Wala Qowta Illa Billah Al-Aliy Al-Adheem...

:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
"Young girls were now being raped systematically by entire (Indian) army units rather than by a single soldier as before. Girls are taken to soldier's camps and held naked in their tents for days on end. Many never return home....Women are strung up naked from trees and their breast lacerated with knives, as the (Indian) soldiers tell them that their breast will never give milk again to a newborn militant. Women are raped in front of their husbands and children, or paraded naked through villages and beaten on the breasts."
(The Independent, September 18, 1990)

[4:75]
And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill�treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help."

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
"Young girls were now being raped systematically by entire (Indian) army units rather than by a single soldier as before. Girls are taken to soldier's camps and held naked in their tents for days on end. Many never return home....Women are strung up naked from trees and their breast lacerated with knives, as the (Indian) soldiers tell them that their breast will never give milk again to a newborn militant. Women are raped in front of their husbands and children, or paraded naked through villages and beaten on the breasts."
(The Independent, September 18, 1990)

[SIZE="4]

My emotion is running into my head after reading the above article.

This is very cruel and inhuman, they are behaving like zionist and american in Abu Ghraib, perhaps even worst. Will these soldiers do the same to their own blood sisters? I thought India is a land where they respect women (this is what they always claim in bollywood movies) and mothers? Sonia Gandhi also a woman and Indian current president also a woman I'm sure both of these women know the situation in Kashmir. I hope they will do something if they are true women. Otherwise what is there to be so proud for India to be boasting for having first woman president?

There are more than 100 million muslims in India where are they? Kashmir never was part of India..this all because of the stupid British colonial master...they left a lot of *!*!*!*! behind....now I can see reasons why the Kashmiris are figthing the Indian forces. I pray to Allah to give everlasting victory to Kashmir.

I just got below picture from a friend. See how fanatic they are!!

Attachments

• indigo.GIF
    indigo.GIF
    75.4 KB · Views: 20

sazk

Banned
i've been in the pakistan airforce. i know the things these indians do and if i were to write them all over here i could fill pages and pages.

the truth is, even indian muslims know about these things, but still even if you ask them to stand up and fight, they will remain bend over for their indian hindu masters. they would say things against pakistan but not a single word against a hindu murderer who raped and killed hundreds of indian muslim women. shows you what kind of "muslims" live among us.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
You are right brother Sazk, I've many Indian muslim friends from South India working here. Whenever I talk something negative about hindus in India they immediately change topic of discussion or will avoid me. Sometime, we will cross swords or lead into arguments. I don't know why he is so defensive and defending the hindus when these hindus killing their sisters in the north. I know few imam also from there but very unfortunately they too seldom accept any criticism about India or hindus though they acknowledged they are being oppressed in India.

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu Brothers and sisters !
The above article makes me feel disgusted and anxious ! But there is also another side to the whole discussion which has been going on against the indian muslims !
I am an INDIAN, and proud to be one ! Not because of the system or culture, just because its MY country ! If i was a part of other nation, i would still feel the same ! I would still Love it !
From my childhood, i have been exposed to indian history! I still and always will consider Kashmir an Indian State ! So what if most of the muslims moved to pakistan after partition and hindus from that region moved to inida! India is still a secular state ! Indian population contains 13% of muslims. U say that "Why din these bloody indian muslims move to pakistan during partion". My brother and sisters, please be practical enough to make such statements. One just doesnt need to wear his shoes and start his walk to a neighbouring country.
And about the issue "Who does kashmir belong to?" let us leave that. We have better things to do in this world. Indians will say Kashmir is their's and pakistans will claim its their's.Other muslims will support pakistan bcoz its a muslim country and others will support india's claim because thts wat the history says. This argument is totally pointless !
Coming to another issue, in INDIA, it is not that only Muslim women are harassed or Only hindu women are harassed. The better term is that "WOMEN" are harassed. Be it anybody. During civil riots and partitions, hindus burn muslim's houses and muslims burn hindus' !And so is the case of other crimes like rape, murder, torture etc. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Sometimes its the muslims who strt it and sumtimes its the hindus.Being a muslim we feel bad about what is happening to our men and women. In such a situation, how can any community stand up for their people when both communities have an equal share of crime!
It is really sad to know that majority of muslims in my country are illiterate and backward.Most of them dont even know about their religion properly and resort to crimes and drinking excessively. Muslims are opressed in india and even hindus are opressed in muslim dominated provinces.
If there are bad hindus, there are bad muslims.

In the end,before being an INDIAN or a PAKISTANI, we are Muslims. As muslims, we have a lot to strive for. When time comes, may Allah (SWT) help us stand against opressors and guide us to the right path.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu !

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
From my childhood, i have been exposed to indian history! I still and always will consider Kashmir an Indian State ! So what if most of the muslims moved to pakistan after partition and hindus from that region moved to inida! India is still a secular state ! Indian population contains 13% of muslims. U say that "Why din these bloody indian muslims move to pakistan during partion". My brother and sisters, please be practical enough to make such statements. One just doesnt need to wear his shoes and start his walk to a neighbouring country.
And about the issue "Who does kashmir belong to?" let us leave that. We have better things to do in this world. Indians will say Kashmir is their's and pakistans will claim its their's.Other muslims will support pakistan bcoz its a muslim country and others will support india's claim because thts wat the history says. This argument is totally pointless !
You make no sense.

- You said you consider Kashmir an Indian state and you always will do and then you dismiss any discussion on the issue as pointless so people who may disagree with you arent worth the discussion! Amusing
- Depends what history you read, if you read history from an indian persepective its obviously going to produce people who think like you and talk like you.

The only bit of your post worth typing was this:
In the end,before being an INDIAN or a PAKISTANI, we are Muslims. As muslims, we have a lot to strive for. When time comes, may Allah (SWT) help us stand against opressors and guide us to the right path.

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
You make no sense.

- You said you consider Kashmir an Indian state and you always will do and then you dismiss any discussion on the issue as pointless so people who may disagree with you arent worth the discussion! Amusing
- Depends what history you read, if you read history from an indian persepective its obviously going to produce people who think like you and talk like you.

The only bit of your post worth typing was this:

Salaam Brother !
I just want to clear the misunderstanding.
I consider the kashmir issue pointless in discussing because this is is open to dffrnt point of views. Nobody has a clear idea of what the whole issue is about. Inspite of that, we talk and chat and discuss in forums with just lil knowledge we have about the whole thing.
There are better things worth our time.
As u said, it depends on what kind of history we have been reading and the media we have been exposed to.So why waste our time in futile arguments on who is right and who is wrong !

Salaam Brother ! Peace be upon you.

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
these indians are all nationalist. their history books have produced them as such. brainwashed nationalists. they will readily defend india on the forums but they will never raise a finger for their fellow muslims.

they never let kashmir have an election to vote which country they want to join. when it comes to election, they become turncoats.

they will use vague terms like "may Allah guide us", " may Allah help the muslims", "we must do dawah", "let us leave kashmir" etc etc.

but these so-called "muslims" never give kashmir the right to vote for which country they want to join. weak arguments, no solid proof

Salaam brother,
It is very clear from all ur posts that you have personal hatred and enemity with the indian muslims.
Before thinking like a Pakistani, think like a MUSLIM.
For being a good muslim, i dont need to go to pakistan or anywhere else. I can be a good muslim whereever I am.

Peace be upon You.

Musulmanin

I think it's about time to close this thread.

The thread was hijacked and internet "heros" and "scholars" slowly open the door from their animosity to all Hindus to now openly bashing Indian Muslims. :astag: I doubt it's about Islam, it's more about national pride and patriotism from my observations/conversations. People just want to prove that they're better than other side.

Will someone please close this thread?

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: brothers and sisters
I feel like this thread has become more nationalist than religious, I would just like to point out please dont mind sazk brother, from what i have read I feel like he has experienced many things 1st hand than alot of other people have so its normal for a person to react this way.

I love my brothers and sisters in India May Allah (swt) keep them safe. I would just like to point this out, when Pakistan and India was divided the rule was hindu majority poppulation get to be part of India and muslim majority part of Pakistan BUT britishers CHEATED, even today India has the same population of muslim as Pakistan, and there are many muslim majority areas that were not given to Pakistan but from my person experiences I have to say I know people that migrated to Pakistan leaving all their wealth/bussinesses/home and everything just so they could be save if you ever read wat happened to muslims during partition its one of the most brudal acts in the history but no one else, whole trains full of people were slaughtered, every single kid, mother, father, everyone was slaughtered and their dead bodies were send as a gift to Pakistan from the hindus

Also, i have been hearing so many bad things happening in Kashmir but hindus like they are hard to describe :S brother sazk did say alot but trust me dont r not even the tip of the ice burg, ive been to Azaad Jammu Kashmir (the part of Kashmir that Pakistan rescue during early war), those people are so thankful to Pakistan you wont believe it, im not kidding if you go right near to the edge of kashmir Pakistan and india territory ( i did) you could hear shooting and shelling of bombs almost all the times, Hindus have so much hatred for muslims you wont believe it. Womens are raped while their kids are put on gun point and many times women are recorded on camera, brothers and sisters, before becoming Indian and Pakistani think from Kashmiri muslims you cant say thats pointless people are in terrible condition there if you say Kashmir is part of India then why is this thing happenning to the muslims there, there is a reason they are fighting to be a part of Pakistan -- please take that into account
and i know when i was small i saw the horrifying image of how hindus shaheed babri mosque like it was horrifying :S and its so sad cuz many hindus shaheed our mosque and alot of times indian muslims dont know about it
http://sunninews.wordpress.com/2008/12/05/tearing-down-the-babri-masjid/
this website tells a personal story of a BBC news reporter who saw everything im not kidding alot of hindus are barbaric

Also, my best friend's father, he is from India he chose to come to Pakistan and marry a Pakistani girl cuz he wanted his kids to be raised in Pakistan, he still goes to India sometimes but alot of times he is not even allowed cuz he has Pakistani passport, but when he goes to India, he gets sad cuz even thou his family live in a city which majority muslim population, he tells us almost no muslim is given a job in a good goverment position, they all have to have their bussinesses and many times there is fights in universities between extreme hindus that beat up muslims and no security does anything. LIke, muslims are not even allowed to kill cow and sell their meat cuz cow is workshipped by hindus Like i know everyone loves their country but there are alot of factors that we dont account for, and people who watch bollywood movies DID You ever notice how most of the times the bad people or the terrorist are muslims!!

I just want to pray for all of our muslim ummah that we get united and help us against the evil eyes of non muslims

My Indian brothers and sisters i have nothing against you, Just please be careful cuz I know things are safe where you are and may Allah (swt0 keep it this way
aslam o alikum

sultanat

asalamu aleikum

that was really a sad story if you believe or not but what makes me sad is the stupid ignorant unbeliever who posted the two pages in order to insult muslims around the world, I swear god If I would have know where he is I would cut his head off. because if you kill like that mujrim you'll be in paradise for god's sake. brothers and sisters be mindfull to allah and give the answers they deserve. he said that muslims are increasing in india but also tell him it is not only india but also all over the world. :salam2:

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
ThankYou brothers and sisters !
I just wanted say SORRY , just incase if I hurt anybody's sentiments.
But i was really upset and annoyed at the way Indian muslims were being adressed. I think it was wrong to doubt the sincerity and faith of a muslim living in india or being an indian. inshAllah, we can all be good muslims, irrespective to which nation we belong.

I agree with sister musulmanin, and request that this thread is now closed.

Musulmanin

But i was really upset and annoyed at the way Indian muslims were being adressed. I think it was wrong to doubt the sincerity and faith of a muslim living in india or being an indian. inshAllah, we can all be good muslims, irrespective to which nation we belong.

Brother Musulmanin :) Musulmanin=muslim male (in Russian language)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

agree sister, we are not indian or Pakistan we r muslim and we should stand to defend islam not country

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

typical indians. hypocrites. always dodging the real issue.

just answer me this: why won't you give kashmiris the right to elect which country they want to go to?
The sister's post has absolutely nothing in it to suggest she has the characteristics of the munafiqeen which is a heavy claim to make.

sazk, heres a suggestion, if something or someone really gets on your nerves on a forum and you end up typing a reply in anger, instead of clicking 'submit post' just copy and paste what you wrote somewhere on your computer and then do something else.

Come back to it later and read what you put, most likely you will end up not posting what you had initially typed as a response.

No offence or anything, its just some advice for anger management :D

sazk

Banned
again:

just answer me this: why won't india give kashmiris the right to elect which country to join?

its a simple question. no reference to Allah and His messenger. no crying out about dawah. no cheap tricks. no debates. nothing

why won't you ask kashmiris whom they want to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.