** Anis Shorrosh got ARRESTED!! **

sidorama

Alhamdulillah

Assalamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,
If Mr. Anees Shorrosh is sick, or even if he isn't, it does not change the fact that he has continued to ridicule Islam all his life, by, abeit, thoroughly illogical arguments. Even if he is sick now, it does not change the fact that he has written many books, and has a website too if I am correct, against Islam. You are right Ibrahim, we should feel bad for him. But not because noone tried to guide him. He had once debated with the great Ahmed Deedat himself. If with all his knowledge and righteousness, Dr. Deedat was not able to convince Anees of his misconception of Islam and Christainity, certainly his heart was not open to the light of Allah. I feel bad for him, but because of his arrogance against the word of Allah, and because of what the Qura'n says will happen to such men. Noone is mocking him because he or she is arrogant. People are rejoicing because an evil voice against Allah and Islam is finally shut. He was always outsmarted by Dr. Deedat, and now he is making a fool out of himself. If someone develops a sickness, yes we should pray for his ailment, provided the sick person does not have a hardened heart of an unbeliever. Noone is judging him because God forbid, someone thinks they are Allah (Nouzubillah!!). It is only logical that people draw conclusions about a person based on his actions. Anees's whole life boasts of lousy arguments against Islam. Hence it is no surprise I think he is a jerk. The internet, was not invented because of what the "Americans believed". It was not a project for faith, but a project of science. I think you realize that these are two different things. If the internet is being used for spreading Islam, it is even more used for spreading *!*!*!*!ography! Should we still praise the people who created the internet? Yes we should, because of the convenience the technology provides. The people who use the internet for different purposes should be held accountable for their actions. If someone makes an Islamic website, may Allah bless him. If someone makes a *!*!*!*!ographic website, he will be held accountable on the Final Day. We are NOT afraid that truth will not stand for itself. But Alhamdulillah, we have been honoured with being a part of prophet Muhammad's (S.A.W.S) Ummah. As a member of his Ummah, it is our responsibility to perform Da'wah. Truth will stand for itself. We muslims are the agents of the truth. We are one Ummah, we will rise together after we die. Let us pray we live up to our name. Yes we will leave it to Allah S.W.T. to judge people. That is what the Final Day is for. But I am not ashamed to celebrate the victory of Islam over a liar like Anees. May we all be guided. I say this to myself first, and all my brothers and sisters in Islam, and may we be the best of those who are guided. Ameen! Assalamalaikum.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
He is anti Islam. Is he middle eastern? Anyway, late Mr Deedat had trash him b4. Now he has become a trash to sociaty. I wonder why he tried to burn down his own appartment building?

island muslim

I don't understand. When did real men jump and shout when someone who is going through medical problems does something unusual? You won nothing for Allah by what you said, you only showed how base you are and how you envy another's attention in the media. Isn't this what this is all about? Weak men wanting attention? I saw the news reports and they were so much rubbish with only a few facts. From what I found elsewhere, charges were dropped because there was no malicious intent, there was no fraud, just an old man doing things of which he was not aware, due to medications. What should we say when you are old and senile? Allah did this to you because you were a worse sinner than others? It is obvious to me that many who name themselves Muslims, do not understand the first thing about respecting others. When you cheer instead of weep when an enemy falls you prove him the champion. I have read some of the scriptures of the Christians and true, like us, many claim knowledge or even belief though their daily practices do not agree with their stated beliefs. In my humble opinion, we spend too much time ridiculing others for their lack of faith so that no one notices how little we actually practice in our own faith. May I suggest that rather than rejoice when someone develops an illness, we pray for them? If our prayers are mighty before Allah, should we not pray that he will forgive them and cause them to turn back to the truth? I am afraid that when we start kicking the dead, we make ourselves to be Allah, capable of judging their hearts. We are not Allah and a case could be made that he will judge those who step into his role as worthy of the punishments they would themselves hand out. Perhaps, Islam would be better served if we let our beliefs convince people rather than the sword, our desperate need for validation, our desire for approval, or anything else. Let's be honest, were it not for the Americans and their beliefs, would we have an Internet today by which we can spread our beliefs? Are we afraid that what we call the Truth will not stand up for itself? Perhaps, we might consider simply presenting what we believe and allow Allah to convince the hearts of men? After all, who know the heart of men but Allah? Maybe, we should let him judge the worthiness of others when we are not so sure we ourselves will be found worthy? May you be blessed.

I want to say FIRST YOU LIVE BY YOUR OWN ADVISE for you have made a nic specially to mock us muslims and ended up mocking prophet Abrahams (peace be upon him) name.
Brothers and Sisters its apparent this guy is a hater who apparantly is not happy that one of his fellow admired haters has been humilated; just look at his nic "Ibrahim Was SALAD" :(
I request the mods to ban him for this mockng of the name Ibrahim our beloved father of prophets.