Another New member

Jon_Snow

Hello everyone, I have been coming to this site for some time now and decided that I should join since I enjoy some of the topics which are discussed on this forum. First of all I should probably introduce my self, I am originally from the Dominican Republic but grew up in NYC and am now a student at the University of Buffalo. As of right now i do not consider myself to be part of any religious denomination although I was brought up as a catholic. I do believe that we are not here by accident and that there is a Supreme Architect of the entire universe. Theology is something that greatly interest me and I love learning about people's beliefs. So I really hope to be a good addition to this community and further increase my knowledge of Islam at the same time.

D.Ahmed

Believer
Hi Jon!

You've come to the right place to further your knowledge of Islam and your most welcome here, please feel free to ask any questions you have regarding Islam and the community will be happy to answer you. :)
Peace.
:SMILY206:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
hi hello!

:SMILY206: to TTI its good to hear that you enjoy the some disccussions. i also do enjoy it. hope you have a good time and enjoy learning ISLAM. see you around!

:):):)

Abel213

Hello everyone, I have been coming to this site for some time now and decided that I should join since I enjoy some of the topics which are discussed on this forum. First of all I should probably introduce my self, I am originally from the Dominican Republic but grew up in NYC and am now a student at the University of Buffalo. As of right now i do not consider myself to be part of any religious denomination although I was brought up as a catholic. I do believe that we are not here by accident and that there is a Supreme Architect of the entire universe. Theology is something that greatly interest me and I love learning about people's beliefs. So I really hope to be a good addition to this community and further increase my knowledge of Islam at the same time.

Its great that you decided to join the site, I think reading the Quran will benefit you if you are seeking true monotheism and the true purpose of life! :SMILY206:

Jon_Snow

Its great that you decided to join the site, I think reading the Quran will benefit you if you are seeking true monotheism and the true purpose of life! :SMILY206:

One of the good things about going to school in buffalo is that you have the opportunity to interact with people from all aspects of life, as we have one of the highest rates of international student enrollment in the country. I think that we are in the top 5 with something like 25-35% of the student body being made up of international students. Well I have met some great Muslims here and some that anyone would look down on. Well one of the reasons that I joined, was because my buddy who graduated this summer gave me an english version of the Quran before he moved back to Pakistan. Along with the Quran he also gave me a couple of books to better understand Islam and showed me a documentary by the about Islam (which had me glued to my computer for the entire 3 hours. I'll put a link to it but am pretty sure that many of you guys have seen it by now). I figured what better way to understanding Islam than to interact with Muslims, both in person and online.

Jon_Snow

Thanks for the warm reception, I hope to give nothing but positive contributions to this community. As for the question about the Quran, I actually own an english version one, which was a gift from a wonderful family that I see about once a month when they come into the pharmacy where I work. I've come to appreciate my Muslim brethren more and more every time i have a chance to interact with them, which is one of the reasons that I joined the website.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Hello Jon

WELCOME TO TTI :):):):):)

Inshallah you will benefit alot from the site. Glad to have you here.

Bye Amirah80

sami2000

ALSALAM ALAKUM WARAHMATO ALLAH WABARAKATOH
WELCOME BROTHER TO THIS BEATIFUL FORUM ,YOU ARE AMONG YOUR FAMILY .:salah:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Hello Jon,
Welcome to TTI,hope you have a great time in here and clear your doubts and increase your knowledge regarding Islam.