Another one in the queue

AlQurtubi

Banned
asalam o alaikum

I am in next in the queue to leave TTI.

I had enjoyed my stay, which was short yet full of enjoyment. I am sorry for not posting regarding Taliban, as i committed to do so.

I request forgiveness from every one as when we stay together, we usually hurt someone. I will miss you people alot and I request you all to remember me in your prayers ( and in your food as well..lol)

wsalam

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

oh no you cant be leaving ?

anyway inshAllah i wish you all the best and keep up the good work brother .and may Allah reward you with the best inshAllah .

i guess all the members here will miss your funny replies LOL .

take care and come back soon inshAllah .

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Thats so sad news brother.... :(

I hope inshaAlaah someday yo'll be back again......
wassalaam.. take care akhi

FreedomFighter

asalam o alaikum

I had enjoyed my stay, which was short yet full of enjoyment. I am sorry for not posting regarding Taliban, as i committed to do so.

I request forgiveness from every one as when we stay together, we usually hurt someone. I will miss you people alot and I request you all to remember me in your prayers ( and in your food as well..lol)

wsalam

:salam2:

come on brother..are you sure you want to leave? some take a break for the busy life, but they come back..or did you find a new forum or something else lol..

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:brother
May Allah swt keep you in his protection
take care of your self i will miss all your jokes lol
i will keep you in my duas u2 keep us all in ur duas
:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I have come back from an islamic conference. One of the topic in the conference was "Don't you see that he is my brother" This topic had amzing impact upn me and many others. I want to share with you a beautiful hadith mentioned by Sheikh ( I do not remember the reference of the hadith)

One the day of resurrection.... in the plains before the gates of Jannah. Two people will arrive. One of them would complaint to Allah that other other persons has wronged to him in Dunya very very much. Allah would say “Take his good deeds”. That man will take all good deeds of the other person. Then he will say....Still It’s not enough, as he had wronged to me so so much. Allah would say “Give your bad deeds to him” So he will give all his bad deeds to the other person. Now a point will come that the person who had complained will have all the good deeds and the other one will have only bad deeds.

At this point Allah will say to the person with good deeds. “Will you do just one act so that I will give you even more reward (or higher position) in Jannah? That person will say “O Allah you have already had so much mercy on me. Tell me what is that one act that I should do to get even more reward ?. I will certainly do that

Allah will say “Forgive your brother”

Out of extreme happiness he will say that O Allah I forgive him and you are my witness.

Eventually when this person would walk towards the gate of Jannah. The door will not be opened for him. He would say “ O Allah you promised to me that I will be given paradise and even more reward, so why the door is closed for me?

Allah would say:I want you to hold the hand of your brother and walk into Jannah “Hand in Hand”

I would request brother Al-Qutabi to forgive the one (or many ) who has wronged to you or offended to you in any way just for the sake of Allah. He will give you enormous reward for forgiving and for not leaving your brothers and sisters. We are still your sisters and brothers in faith. No one can ever change this relationship. This is established by Allah

You will not enter Jannah unless you have complete Eman and you will not have complete Eman unless you love each other.

Many other points are creeping in my mind on this topic but I am very tired, want to go to bed so taht I can wake up fresh to attend the second day of the conference. Insha Allah I will have another important lesson tomorrow with me :)

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam bro.
oh come on, are you saying you are walking away from us?, or are you taking a break?
hope you are taking a break.,because leaving a good source for akhira is not what a vice person does.
lov you so much for the sake of allah swt. and may he makes your life easier for you.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
asalam o alaikum

wsalam

ah! come on bro... i cannot believe your leaving ... we had so much fun... hey come on...see.. no one ants you to leave....so, plz dont even think bout it

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
thats sad news ur leaving :(.. TTI family will miss u.. InshAllah hope everything is ok with ur life.. Take care of ur self InshAllah.. Wish u the best :) Hope to see u back someday InshAllah :)