ANTI MUSLIM VIOLENCE....

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Anti Muslim Violence

Muslims under attack at centre:
-------------------------------

Muslims are being pelted with eggs and stones in anti-Islamic attacks on the South Woodford Muslim Community Centre seven years after it was destroyed in a petrol bomb attack.

"A few weeks ago there were people throwing eggs at children leaving the centre," said Qaiser Malik, secretary of the Qurani Murkuz Trust behind the centre in Mulberry Way. "People have thrown eggs and stones from the flyover. They spit on our doors and have left ham and bacon on the doorstep. Apparently the same things are happening to people at bus stops in Woodford."

Dr Mohammmed Essam El-Din Fahim, head Imam and chairman of the South Woodford centre, said Islamic hatred has been stirred up by BNP leaflets being distributed in the area condemning Islam and the mosque.

Wanstead & Woodford Guardian, 14 June 2007 (Via Lancaster UAF)

Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 by Martin Sullivan in UK, Far Right Racists, Anti Muslim Violence | Comments Off
-------------------------------------------------------------

Mosque imam fears fire was arson

A Nottingham mosque has been severely damaged in a fire described by a leading imam as "an act of terrorism against Muslims". Police and fire investigators are trying to determine the exact cause of the blaze at the Madni Masjid Mosque on Alberta Terrace in Forest Fields. Imam Raza ul Haq said he believed paint was thrown around the inside of the mosque and then set alight.

The fire, which started on Thursday night, is being treated as suspicious. "It's not fair. It's our understanding and belief that this is an act of terrorism against the Muslims," Imam Haq said. "It's completely something which people have done deliberately. Someone has entered the building – he has thrown the paint all over the place."

More than 900 people worship at the converted church which has been used as a mosque for at least 20 years.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Do you think that we are protected in our homes, mosques ect...?... It is clear that muslims who declare hate statements in websites are targeted and identified as ''terrorists''. Don't you think certain websites such as Downing street's website are used to carry threats of violence against muslims;

'' The extreme right have threatened violence against Muslims on Downing Street's website in a protest over a proposed Mosque. The British National Party and other neo-Nazi groups are supporting a petition on No.10's website which warns, ominously, of "terrible violence and suffering" should the so-called mega mosque go ahead. This is certain to be taken as a warning that physical violence could be unleashed against Muslims unless the dissenters get their way and defeat plans to build a mosque on the Olympic site in Stratford, east London''.

Are we targeted even after our death '' Vandals wreck Muslim graves..
Bereaved relatives have been left devastated after vandals targeted their loved ones' graves. Police are treating the desecration – in a Muslim section of Cottingley Cemetery – as a racist incident. Families were distraught to find headstones kicked over, memorial plaques removed, rubbish strewn around and a bin even placed over one of the graves''.

This post isnt to raise your temper or anything, but to realize the suffering of our muslims brothers and sister everywhere. Don't you think its time to muslim politicians to take a positive role in ending violence against muslims.
WHAT YOU RECKON?

Anti Muslim Violence

Muslims under attack at centre:
-------------------------------

Brother its nothing new.

We have only read in books that all the prophet got this kind of situation in their life.Tehy had to give their life for islam.

And now a days this kind of things also happening with us.

Irvan

:salam2:

So, church converted to mosque, where people worship GOD, is bad

but, church converted to a bar (pitcher & piano, high pavement, nottingham), where people worship booze, is good, always good...

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Of course I agree that our beloved prophet (PBUH) dedicated all his life for islam. When I say Politicians, i meant by the muslim MPs who suppose to reflect the suffering of the muslims in order to take appropriate measures in solving such issues. Muslims are unable to speak loud because we believe that we suppose to suffer for islam. Brothers, do you think that if a poor individual remain in his/her bed could feed himself/herself. They can easily say that Allah (SWT) wrote for us to remain hungry (WRONG!!)..

Islam encourage us to do something about it by negotiating with our elders, politicians, and communities to reach an agreement that could remove the mistreatment by the society.

Other communities such as jews, negotiate with different parties, promising over 150,000 jews would vote to a particular party IF their needs is fulfiled. Aren't we suppose to speak out clearly stating the conditions of this Umaah.

In my opinion if a jew been hurt by a muslim, all jews take serious actions because they have love for each other. But I feel that the love in the muslims Ummah is far less than anyone can imagine.. I am sorry if I offended anyone, its my personal opinion!!!.. All comments welcome with SMILE!!!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Exactly!

This must be difficult but we need to have faith and relise what the Prophet (S.A.W) went through.

The amount of things they did to the Prophet (S.A.W). :astag:

The early days of the Prophethood, were the most fragile lets say and most dangerous, difficult for everyone, the Prophet (S.A.W) and newly converts, abused day in and out.

Lets just be strong and make Dua.

As brother GP said to one of my threads a couple of months, be prepared for the worse, because its just begun

^ It was something like that :)

Alhamdulilah

Asalaamu Alykum

Brother its nothing new.

We have only read in books that all the prophet got this kind of situation in their life.Tehy had to give their life for islam.

And now a days this kind of things also happening with us.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu Alykum,

Thats make a lot of sense.

Although we have the people to speak out:

George Galloway
Yvonne Ridley
Feiz Mohammad
Khalid Yasin

And more probably, i just cant think of anymore. It all falls back on the Media, the way to attract attention is via the media, although as we know they like to twist things etc. If everyone got together then maybe the right message would get out.

Although if the area is bad, then your right we need to contact our local politician to sort it out.

Alhamdulilah

Asalaamu'Alykum

Maybe its time i got in contac

Of course I agree that our beloved prophet (PBUH) dedicated all his life for islam. When I say Politicians, i meant by the muslim MPs who suppose to reflect the suffering of the muslims in order to take appropriate measures in solving such issues. Muslims are unable to speak loud because we believe that we suppose to suffer for islam. Brothers, do you think that if a poor individual remain in his/her bed could feed himself/herself. They can easily say that Allah (SWT) wrote for us to remain hungry (WRONG!!)..

Islam encourage us to do something about it by negotiating with our elders, politicians, and communities to reach an agreement that could remove the mistreatment by the society.

Other communities such as jews, negotiate with different parties, promising over 150,000 jews would vote to a particular party IF their needs is fulfiled. Aren't we suppose to speak out clearly stating the conditions of this Umaah.

In my opinion if a jew been hurt by a muslim, all jews take serious actions because they have love for each other. But I feel that the love in the muslims Ummah is far less than anyone can imagine.. I am sorry if I offended anyone, its my personal opinion!!!.. All comments welcome with SMILE!!!

Isir

Boy i really hate the BNP, not only are they anti muslim, they hate anyone who is not white. When we first moved to our area ( which at the time was majority white and there were hardly any muslims around) we had a lot of trouble, it first started with Somalis go back to your country then eggs everywhere on my dads car and our front door but then it stopped for while. But they instead started throwing stones at our windows and it had to be replaced many times but the worst was when my mom when out one day to visit a Somali neigbour not that fare away but two white lads beat her not to mention she was seven months pregnant at the time. Me and my sister used to have lots of trouble aswell beacuse of what we wore, i first thought it wasn't beacuse of the fact that we were muslim that they were treating us the way they did but it was, me and my sister were being harrassed on the streets because of what we wore and the fact thay we were somalis but alhamdullilah things are better in our area because there much more Muslims and Somalis although these days we are having problems with asian muslims in our area rather than white non muslim which is a shame to be honest.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

May Allah give you and your family and specially your mother ajar, mercy, and keep you in the straight path. Amiin!

Brother, its a shame to see muslim on muslim violence. I dont believe that they see each other as muslims, but as different races. Brother stay away from this kind of problems, and inform your local imaam about it early, in order to stop it inshallah. :astag:

Isir

May Allah give you and your family and specially your mother ajar, mercy, and keep you in the straight path. Amiin!

Brother, its a shame to see muslim on muslim violence. I dont believe that they see each other as muslims, but as different races. Brother stay away from this kind of problems, and inform your local imaam about it early, in order to stop it inshallah. :astag:

Its not much of a problem for me now since i am leaving school this year and don't have to be worried being attacked on my way to school or from school but its my sisters and our neighbors children i fear for actually, when we have problem with fellow muslims and white kids around our area i usually made sure we just ignored them but my sister who has still a year left in school has a BIG mouth and won't back out or ignore even if they are guys who are older, i try to tell her to just ignore them but she can't manage without getting pay back. And its true us muslims in our area seemed to put their race first, my sister and I always considered ourselves Somali first and then Muslim but things are changing in our family religion is playing a much bigger role in our household then before. I get along with Asians and have many asian friends but the guys who go to the highschool in our area just take the piss, they once even grouped on us with non muslims shouting *get out of our country immigrant* This type of bull**** makes me wanna go back home even if bullets fly over my head. Hopefully Somalia will one day be peaceful and i'll be the first to pack my bags,home is always best.

p.s. I am not a bro.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom sister isir. I am sorry to hear that you having difficulties in your area regarding bullying, but Alhamduallah that you see yourself as muslim first then somali. Sister, remember that in every school there is bullying. There is certain things that attract people for bullying:

1) For example if you not mixing with female students from different races, and different religions, you can be a target of bullying.
2) If you respond to every assualt, and show them that it did hurt you, they will certainly find pleasure in bullying.

Sister, silent is a golden treasure and it will protect you from bullying. Speak to your school head teacher or any other teacher preferably female teachers because they tend to be more sensitive and understanding to this issues. Or if you prefer contact the below organisation:

1) bullying advice www.bullying.co.uk, 2) kids, you are not alone www.ChildLine.org.uk, 3) Stop bullying www.kidpower.org, or Call ChildLine free at 0800 1111 Confidential help 24-hours a day.

Do NOT keep it yourself, or try to deal with it on your own. YOU MUST SPEAK UP, this problems may result to emotional and psychological difficulties in the future. Going back home isnt your solution, you will see life much nicer once you stand up to this matter and realize how strong you are to beat bullying, everyone can beat bullying, and you CAN BEAT BULLYING TOO...

May Allah protect you sister, and increase your wisdom. Remember '' ‘Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us''.. TRUST IN ALLAH (SWT)... Always speak up, we happy to hear from you inshallah.

Isir

No point in talking to the headteacher the racist fellas go to the next door mixed school, the school i went to was a girls school and there was no bullying there alhamdullilah but today was my last day at school HURRAY, no more exams. I usually can't be asked to fight back if its not a big thing but when its racism i find it hard to ignore but i have to i suppose, it makes me really sick that fellow muslims would say get out of my country to me when once their parents or granparents were immigrants, i mean what do they think i came to the UK for? Seriously i can't wait to get out of this country.
I haven't seen much of those guys these days, they also left school (year 11). I want to go back home coz once you are told to go back to your country by fellow muslims and non muslim brits it realy makes me want to go back home, when there eggs on your window and doors it makes you go back home and finaly when you are told how much you are unwelcome and get stares in the street and have stones sometimes thrown at you , it makes me want to go to somewhere i am welcome. I don't feel welcome in Britain, never did in fact and i must admit people in Britain are the most Unpleasant i have met ( not all though). Hope the islamic courts will come back although i didn't sometimes agree with what they did. Home is always best, i have never been so proud to be somali as i am now coz how i feel being a foreigner in Britain. I am also proud to be a Muslim and be part of this great community where advice is always available.
I pray for Somalia to have peace and other countries whether muslim or not. BTW thanks for the advice bro.

Somalia ha noolaato,Somalia ha is raacdo =
Let Somalia live and Somalia come together (excuse my translation, not very good)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum abayoo,

i felt sad reading your post :(
inshallah everything's be better...
This word is a composed of happy and sad moments = trials and tribulations
Be patient, pray to God

Alhamdoulilah, you're in holiday, now. take your time read the Qur'an, read abt Islam, and all those people, all the environment around u will become nothing

Have faith in God!!!!!

And talk abt it.... :)

Take care, love u for the sake of God
feel free to PM me if you want to talk :inshallah:

wassalam

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Again sorry to hear that you having difficulties. Alhamdullah school is over inshallah you hoping for good results amiin amiin amiin. Always think positive sister if you want to achieve your goal. Use the situation that occured to you as a postive experience than negative. Aim to achieve an excellent educational certification, because that way you can help the Ummah, and the families back home. Imagine people back home needs lots doctors, nurses, volunteers, sure you can be an important person in U.K too (PLS dont think negatively if you want success), and any where else if you are in the right path and if you have good qualification.

If every muslim stopped because we are discriminated for our colour, religion, then the whole Ummah have lost a major mental challenge, instead remain strong sister, know that you are better because you are Muslimah, and read Qur'an and DUA (SUPPLICATION).

The only way to solve your problems and reach somewhere in this life and hereafter is to be closer to Allah (SWT) and you will see true happiness inshallah.. (Anger is never a solution)...

We always happy to hear from you inshallah '' to be happy remember there are people less fortunate than yourself''

Wassalam Alykom........