ANY BODY BUILDER IN TTI for advice??

Muslim Brother1

Salam alykom wa rahmatoh allahi wa barakatoh

I have been weight lifting for 2 years, 4 days a week, cycling, and running twice a week. (Day1:Quads (am) Hams,calves (pm), Days2: Chest (am) Biceps (pm), Day3: Shoulders (am) Triceps, abs (pm), Day 4: OFF, Day 5: Back (am) Calves and Abs (PM)...

I use protein and creatine with semi skimmed milk. I use the follwoing in my diet honey, olive oil, garlic, black seeds, lemon with water, chicken, tuna,fish, red meat with lots of salads. I consume lots of water, plus eating healthy for 6 days, and 1 day of the week I treat myself with anything I like '' Tikka Masala Pizaa mmmm''. According to my diet how dangerous is protein and creatine supplements... Are there any long term affect on my health, or is it only the steriods that has long term affect.....

I advise everyone to excercise, because its does help on being optimistic, more happy... It certainly helped me reduce negativity about my health condition, and remain happy most of the time, Alhamdullah......

Keep on smilling....

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Taking Supplements

W-Salam wa rahmatoh allahi wa barakatoh,

Creatine has been shown to have no serious side-effects over a number of years and as you well know that excess protein goes down the drain i.e. gets excreted in your urine.

As you would also know that Creatine only helps in short-sharp anaerobic exercises, sort of like BURNERS when you are lifting weights.

Having said all that experts don’t believe that creatine or protein supplements help long-term athletes. Having seen your diet with plenty of proteins Masha’Allah; do you really need supplements?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fighting-Fi...6402867?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1180688207&sr=8-1

You are absolutely right that exercise is great for health and natural release of endorphins picks one up when you are depressed; so great stuff, keep it up.

P.S: Your liver & Kidney are working in massive-over-drive flushing all this excess Creatine & Protein; so WATCH OUT from that point of view!

http://www.wellnessletter.com/html/ds/dsCreatine.php

I understand that you want to gain mass; so you are on the right track with the diet.

P.P.S: Not sure how old you are; but if you get massive you will have to sustain working out heavily for the rest of your life...and it gets harder & harder & more injury prone as you get older. Do you see what I am sayin?

I have been weight lifting for 2 years, 4 days a week, cycling, and running twice a week. (Day1:Quads (am) Hams,calves (pm), Days2: Chest (am) Biceps (pm), Day3: Shoulders (am) Triceps, abs (pm), Day 4: OFF, Day 5: Back (am) Calves and Abs (PM)...

I use protein and creatine with semi skimmed milk. I use the follwoing in my diet honey, olive oil, garlic, black seeds, lemon with water, chicken, tuna,fish, red meat with lots of salads. I consume lots of water, plus eating healthy for 6 days, and 1 day of the week I treat myself with anything I like '' Tikka Masala Pizaa mmmm''. According to my diet how dangerous is protein and creatine supplements... Are there any long term affect on my health, or is it only the steriods that has long term affect.....

I advise everyone to excercise, because its does help on being optimistic, more happy... It certainly helped me reduce negativity about my health condition, and remain happy most of the time, Alhamdullah......

Keep on smilling....

dna1987

Muslim Guy

I use protein and creatine with semi skimmed milk.

Walaikum Assalam brother, you mentioned all the advice I was going to give. In fact, your work out routine sounds pretty good - and also, thanks for giving ME the following advice on what to eat below:

I use the follwoing in my diet honey, olive oil, garlic, black seeds, lemon with water, chicken, tuna,fish, red meat with lots of salads. I consume lots of water, plus eating healthy for 6 days.

justoneofmillion

Keep on smilling....

assalam,it is a good diet you have there brother remember one thing creatine is not to be used for more than six weeks i do not remember the reason why but you have to devide your training year in periods
there is a time when you need to build up mass and another when you need to dry up,it is good that you are including fat acids in your alimentation,olive oil,walnutt oil,fish,...etc and it is also good that you are reducing your carbohydrats.......lol
if i were you i would leave two days rest between day 2 (biceps,chest) and 3(shoulder triceps) because when puching on the bench you are already working the group shoulders,chest and triceps, i would rather give them time to regenerate there otherwise it would not produce an anabolic effect on your muscels but catabolic effect(shrinking of the muscels) it is in this periode that the muscle you had being working on grows!if you want to build up mass try to do exercies at four sections for each muscel with short repetition and and maximum weight for you to do 8-10 rep each and may be with a little help on the last push!try to eat less quantities but more often during the day this is to accelerate your metabolism and stimulate the burning of fats
now that you are giving it enough fats and proteins to burn as a primary source of energie instead of carbohydrats which is acctualy the most abundante in our aliments in generale and the first substance to be recognised by the body as source of energy good sleep!l,activity and amino
acids infusion(l-arginin,l -carnitin,l-ornithin...etc) can help to stimulate the production of the Growth hormon which has an effect on muscel growth fat,protein metabolism, the more a person grows the less this hormon is produced that is why for example it easier to loose weight when you are younger...etc to make a long story short when you do cardio exercice also make sure you keep it at the right speed at the appropriate heart frequency in relation to your weight because if you want to burn fats it is not the faster you run but the longer you run that is effectiv in the first 40 minutes or so the body burns carbohydrats and then proteins but it is not until some one hour and something that he starts to burn the fats and avoid training late at night as it may disturb your sleep..,forget about stereoids it just fills you with water for a limited periode of time and gives you the impression of being phisically stonger and then shrinks again leaving you in a viscious circle of illusion and it can also have a shrinking effect if you know what i mean and cause you problem when trying to have children ,and gives you hamster cheeks ..lol the best exercices are the simplest ones, the rope is also good,boxing try to do something that let`s you have a good time,there is ni magic formula hard work and patience are the key of it....Allah swt hafiz:)

Muslim Brother1

salam alykom...

Thank you brothers for the important advice. I used to left weight from the age of 18 to 21 ( used to gain mass very quick) without any supplement but i stopped totally. Now I am 27 years old, to gain mass is very different indeed....

I excercise at home, so I cant consult an instructer. Regarding my brother oneofamillion you said ''you have to devide your training year in periods
there is a time when you need to build up mass and another when you need to dry''..... What I do is 6 months of gaining mass ( the heavier the weight, the bigger you get, specially squats), and the other 6 months ( lighters weight, higher reps, less reduce the quantity of food that I eat, and cycle and run bearing in mind not to shrink).....

I avoid injury by streching for 20 mintues from head,kneck to toes, then cycle for 15 mintues...... use light weight to pump up the blood at the area that I will excercise for example shoulder, when I feel slightly tired, I pick a weight that I cant reach the count of 6 ( thats for mass gaining), then I fellow my plan.....

You guys have great advice, hope u guys advice on that inshallah....... Pls dont forget to use black seeds, honey or ( 7 dates in the morining).... is what our beloved prophet (PBUH) used to eat and you will see the benefit of it inshallah...

Happy to have such conversation about sport with you brothers..

appreciated..

W.salam alykom

NOTMYREALNAME

Making Ones Body Strong

I am sixteen male.Although i am weak my bone density is low however when i have to play footbal everthing changes and my performace goes up footbal is my hobby actually but when it comes to hand power and wrestling not the wwe style i against my 14 year brother who is shorter than me i am the one ending up on the floor not only that but he can also run faster than me and also has more muscles that me.I want to know what sort of physical exersice build the calf muscles ,Biceps triceps and the chest.So that i can make my body strong.

happy 2 b muslim

:hijabi:lol only a guy could ask that......hahahahaha muscle is good but what women face is not eating and things like being size 0 and all that i personal dont care i just try to walk a lot.......:muslim_child:

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
^^^ but a guys don't look good when they are size 0 lol.
guys should be manly, strong and muscular
where women should be (and personally like to be) soft, slim and feminine

i m not saying that women aren't equal cuz men and women are equal so please no offense. i m just saying what majority of men and women want.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Actually brother I someone told me that body building makes you to get shorter(?) or it stops you from growing taller.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Actually brother I someone told me that body building makes you to get shorter(?) or it stops you from growing taller.

Yeah, that's if you start body building when you are 13!!! :p

When you're growing, it's better to do aerobic workouts. Bodybuilding is for when your bones have stopped growing (19 or after the teenage years) and you start beefing up naturally.
salam alaikum.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^Well trust me brother that's probably gonna be useful when your married LoL.

I think it's probably more better and peaceful when I'm just alone in this world-It strengthens my bond to Allah, and actually I don't think I'm even going to get married in this Duniyah and in the Akirah, it feels better jsut to feel alone with Allah. Mashallah.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ I can tell you are still 13 :p Wait till you're .. 15! :D

InshAllah you will always have a good connection no matter where you are; you're with your family right now, and I'm sure you spend time with your parents and siblings and still feel like you have plenty of "alone" time. :)
Salam alaikum.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ Pah, Yeah Right!! The only one I spend time with is my mom, because she understands me, and I like her, except I don't really put my head down her shoulder all the time.

Besides that, I'm alone. No one to lean on, I feel broken up at times. Notice why guys go out? Stupid reasons, but I'm lonely. (PS I don't hang out with any girl by the way.)

I wish I had a ot of friends at school, friens that are nice, fnny, and got my back. There are a lot of girls that are my friends too. :p

But if I just go to the Jamaat or Hang Out with my Big Brother Friends (From the Masjid), then I feel alright.

There area lso times that I don't feel like I'm showing that much love to Allah, like I feel so stressed (My hairs turned gey by the way).

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
^^^ but a guys don't look good when they are size 0 lol.
guys should be manly, strong and muscular
where women should be (and personally like to be) soft, slim and feminine

i m not saying that women aren't equal cuz men and women are equal so please no offense. i m just saying what majority of men and women want.

HEY portrayin an old stereotype are we?
im a girl and i do weight lifting sometimes!
im stronger than a lot of guys! lol
theres nothing wrong with that!
"personally like to be" hm... nope! id rather eat a steak (mmm steak) then try to kill myself to fit into jeans!
why are girls too dumb to realize u usually buy clothes to fit ur body! not change ur body fit into clothes! lol