LETS GO NEW JERSEY NETS
LETS GO NEW YORK JETS
LETS GOT AC MILAN
LETS GO ITALIAN FUTBAL

anyone got more than that
im a true fan

Saeed O.J

:salam2:

Italian football used to be Class, and it seems so boring. There is hardly any goals.. 0-0, 1-0. I must admit that defense qualities are the best in the world I guess. BUt its all about Premiership my brother.... I love AC Milan specially back in the days.... I support:..

1) Egypt... Zamalik ( sorry brother ayman1 didnt mean to :SMILY149: )
2) England.... Liverpool.
3) French football... Marseille
4) Brazil ... Flamengo

Wassalam Alykom....

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

soccer/football (Al ittihad)
Does anyone here watch Asian Cup. Well , iraq and Saudis are in the semis. Both of them might be facing each other in the finals

falomar

I was into Xtreme sports.....Surfing and Skydiving......I practice skydiving no more....still like surfing.....is any of these extreme sports forbidden in Islam?...if so, why?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I was into Xtreme sports.....Surfing and Skydiving......I practice skydiving no more....still like surfing.....is any of these extreme sports forbidden in Islam?...if so, why?

The Islamic sharee’ah permits all things that are beneficial to the body and do not harm it, and it forbids all things that may cause damage or harm to the body. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Your body has rights over you.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, Kitaab al-Sawm, 1839)

If the aim is relaxation and maintaining good health, then sport is permissible. If it involves something haraam, such as missing prayers, uncovering any part of the ‘awrah or mixing with women and so on, then it is haraam.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6550&highlight=extreme+sports

Waterdrop

Banned
soccer bores me.

Go Detroit Red Wings
Go Detroit Tigers
Go Detroit Lions
Go.....er whatever other team we have!!
Go NFL!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Waterdrop: Pistons~

but the real teams are: Redskins, Wizards, Baby Bulls, Pistons, any team that plays the Cowboys, Spurs, and the Cubbies will win this year!!!

Go Iraq GO

ShaheedU

Extinct
Salaam,

Waterdrop: Pistons~

but the real teams are: Redskins, Wizards, Baby Bulls, Pistons, any team that plays the Cowboys, Spurs, and the Cubbies will win this year!!!

Go Iraq GO

wa alaikumassalaam,

It seems like youve just listed a whole bunch of toys up there......:)
What kind of team are they? I bet they dont even use their feet to roll the ball!:D

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Football: barcelona
Rugby : All blacks (NZ international team)
Tennis : Federer
Cricket: Any team that is not 1. England, 2. Australia

And lol, ShaheedU, funny - they do sound like toys. salam alaikum.

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

GOOOooooooo Green Bay Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love to watch ANY Olympic sports, because I love the whole international comradere feel!

Lana

Undertaker

I love cricket as almost anyone from subcontinent does.Other sports that I like Soccer(I support Manchester United & Brazil,when it comes to international) & Field Hockey,which is the national sport of my country but not so popular these days.

watch out 4 arsenal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing is that i can'tunderstand why you americans don't like football (soccer).
Basically every country in world loves it.
Why do you lot have to be different lol

manOfpeace

i love american football i realy love it my second game i like it is NBA and my fivorate team is TIMBERWOLVES

American football: Vikingis all the way

Soccer i watch it sametimes i am fun of Realmadrid, I hate english soccer

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Even though I am woman, I enjoy watching American college football. I like L.S.U. , U.S.C etc the list can go on.

I just started watching soccer when the World Cup happened. That was an eye opener especially when Zidane head-butted the other opponent. I was hooked from there lol.

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.