Any Video Game players

Live4thehereafte

i got a gaming rig ....favourite titles are...
crysis
cod4
cod5
gears of war
fifa 09
assassins creed
fear (awesome)
need for speed most wanted (without fitna)

hznaz

salaams

I enjoy nintendo games, since my laptop broke a year ago I use my Nintendo Wii to surf the web. I am using my Wii right now to type this message. I have not played one game on my Wii for over six months now. I recently reverted to Islam so I am not sure how to feel about things I use to enjoy to do to pass the time. Right now all I use my Wii for is to watch Islamic videos on youtube and read about the faith on muslim websites like this one.

I have not finished Super Mario Galaxy maybe someday I will play again but right now I am just focused on learning about Islam.

but I am encouraged to know that brothers do enjoy things like video games. I do understand what it means to be religious all the time but if you do not have any hobbies at all I wonder if you wont burn yourself out. It depends on the person I guess.

Jon_Snow

perhaps we need to start a game thread :) so that people on TTI can fight with each other in a game like COD4

am not very good at FPSnever really got intothem, but i can hold my own when it comes to game like madden or Live. by the way my gamer-tag is brolly217 on both PSN and xboxlive.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Used to play Counter Strike, but my gaming lap top (bought it for school+gaming) got stolen and my PC's graphic is not good enough for CS.

Also I kind of grew out of it.

:wasalam: