Anyone know a good music editer?

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Assalamualakum brother's and sister's

Does anyone know a good free Music editor what i want to do is Cut Surah's and Dua's Into parts so that they maybe might be easier to memorize

Jazakallah Khair

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
I don't know any brother, but if u'l find it send it to me please!
but try to cut it by ahsab chapters,
beacause cuting it as surahs w'll make memorizing harder

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Oh what do you mean like ahsab chapters? I was going to do it verse by verse because my music player can repeat songs.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
it w'll be hard to cut it by verse beacause you have 6000 verse,but when its about chapter you have just 60 chapter

revert2007

Love Fishing
Oh what do you mean like ahsab chapters? I was going to do it verse by verse because my music player can repeat songs.

Assalamualikum.I don't remember any software at the moment but inshaAllah will let you know once I come accross.

For the time being you can try this website where you can choose your surah and make it repeat each verse up till 13 times.You also can choose your favourite reciter.Works only on Mozilla Firefox

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
No the thing is i put it on my Music player so i have it wherever i go and you always need to have wudu when holding the Quran and obviously i cannot hold the wudu forever. Its more convinient but when i read the Quran i do get the book out

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
No the thing is i put it on my Music player so i have it wherever i go and you always need to have wudu when holding the Quran and obviously i cannot hold the wudu forever. Its more convinient but when i read the Quran i do get the book out
oh i got it now brother:)

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Oooo thanks Maha i finnaly figured out how it works after playing around with it a little bit. zombie did you want me to help you with it? Or anyone else?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salaamu 'alaikkum, i think it is better off putting the entire surah you want to memorize (as long as its not too long) in your Music player or whatever that is called. So if it is a surah from like juzz tabarak or juzz 'amma your better of putting it in your thingy and listen to it over and over again. Also choose your favourite recitor for that particular surah, as this will help you much more. Just speaking from personal experience, perhaps it might be different for you :) Even the bigger surahs from about the 26th juzz can be done, but it takes a bit more time, so you can edit it into half the surah and listen to it over and over again, and once you've memorized it properly, you can move on to the other half.

I remember back in the days, there used to be a particular surah that I'd choose and play it over and over again, and after sometime, I realize when I do not have my phone with me, then I am able to recite it without even needing to listen to it. But honestly speaking this consumes much more time, than the traditional way of memorizing. This is my opinion...

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
As salaamu 'alaikkum, i think it is better off putting the entire surah you want to memorize (as long as its not too long) in your Music player or whatever that is called. So if it is a surah from like juzz tabarak or juzz 'amma your better of putting it in your thingy and listen to it over and over again. Also choose your favourite recitor for that particular surah, as this will help you much more. Just speaking from personal experience, perhaps it might be different for you :) Even the bigger surahs from about the 26th juzz can be done, but it takes a bit more time, so you can edit it into half the surah and listen to it over and over again, and once you've memorized it properly, you can move on to the other half.

I remember back in the days, there used to be a particular surah that I'd choose and play it over and over again, and after sometime, I realize when I do not have my phone with me, then I am able to recite it without even needing to listen to it. But honestly speaking this consumes much more time, than the traditional way of memorizing. This is my opinion...

Salam brother!

Don't think I forgot you, your the one that helped me with doing my first khutba! Barakallah feek brother. Everything good?

Yeah I'm also like that if I hear it a million times I can say it from the top of my head but when I devote a special amount of m time on a day to just memorizing I go verse by verse and i remember things alot faster if I repeat it a couple of times. I listen to the pronounciation carefully and make it stuck in mind and then from there I keep on repeating it to myself while it's still in m mind. But everyone is different right :)

jazakallah khair for your responses everyone!!

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
AudaCity like the one above said ;) Then don't forget to download the extra file Lame too to be able to save it into mp3 files...

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salam brother!

Don't think I forgot you, your the one that helped me with doing my first khutba! Barakallah feek brother. Everything good?

Yeah I'm also like that if I hear it a million times I can say it from the top of my head but when I devote a special amount of m time on a day to just memorizing I go verse by verse and i remember things alot faster if I repeat it a couple of times. I listen to the pronounciation carefully and make it stuck in mind and then from there I keep on repeating it to myself while it's still in m mind. But everyone is different right :)

jazakallah khair for your responses everyone!!

Barakallaahu feeka, don't worry akh, even if you forget me it doesn't really matter ;) I aint really that "important" to remember anyways, hehe. All by the will of Allaah, I never really helped you much, ma shaAllaah you learnt very quickly, thats all.

If you have anyone there teaching tajweed, then I recommend you do that first while you memorize, its much much more easier, and makes life much easier for your future. I remember back in the days when i memorized, and my tajweed was terrible. I thought it was good enough, till people made lead salaah and then i was told it was terrible. (I was told in a nice way though :D) Then I went and learnt tajweed, and after that it was missions to like memorize the previous surahs with tajweed (Not like I got an ijaazah in tajweed or anything lol). Wal7amdulillah, I managed to memorize it all back :)

beautiful is islam

Assalamualikum.I don't remember any software at the moment but inshaAllah will let you know once I come accross.

For the time being you can try this website where you can choose your surah and make it repeat each verse up till 13 times.You also can choose your favourite reciter.Works only on Mozilla Firefox

:salam2:
i like ths very nice web sit and go to google. quran explore.... the 2 one very cool too,:SMILY139: