Arabic brothers and sisters HELP!

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
:salam2:

I need short biographies of sheikh Muhammad Salah and Sheikh Assim Al-Hakeem , both are known from huda tv.Like where they studied, how long etc.

I'm asking cause it's difficult to find info in english, so I'm hoping arabic speaking people can help!

JazakAllaahu khair!

:wasalam:

massi

sister give me the whole name of scholars with theirs pictures if you can so I try ...:lol: :lol: :lol:

3abdo rabih

okhti i want to ask if you understand and speak arabic?

if you don't do it why you don't try to do itbefore making your search, because it will help you to progress too fast in din, and it will also help u in your salat.....
our coran is in arabic, and there is a great difference between read the coran in arabic and in another language
i don't know where do u live and if there are a school of arabic laguage, but i hope that all muslim in the world make an effort to learn arabic because is the language of the coran and our rassoul ssalla allho alayhi wa salam

god help you

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
sister give me the whole name of scholars with theirs pictures if you can so I try ...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Masha'Allaah brother:lol: I don't know how to write their whole names in arabic. And I don't have arabic keyboard. That's why I ask, there might be more info on arabic websites.

One is Sheikh ´Assim bin Luqman Al-Hakeem, another Dr.Mohamed Salah.

All I know is that Sheikh Assim is Saudi, and I think Sheikh Muhammad has been studying in Egypt and some other places.

You can see their pictures in attachments.

JazakAllaahu khair

Attachments

• Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem.JPG
    Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem2.JPG
    Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem2.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Sheikh Muhammed Salah.JPG
    Sheikh Muhammed Salah.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Sheikh Muhammed Salah2.JPG
    Sheikh Muhammed Salah2.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 64

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

okhti i want to ask if you understand and speak arabic?

if you don't do it why you don't try to do itbefore making your search, because it will help you to progress too fast in din, and it will also help u in your salat.....
our coran is in arabic, and there is a great difference between read the coran in arabic and in another language
i don't know where do u live and if there are a school of arabic laguage, but i hope that all muslim in the world make an effort to learn arabic because is the language of the coran and our rassoul ssalla allho alayhi wa salam

god help you

Actually I have been studying little arabic and I can read Qur'an in arabic, I've been studying tajweed and Qur'an tafseer. But I cannot say that I understand and speak arabic well. I converted to Islam over one year ago, here in Finland is not very easy to find a teacher. But I try Insha'Allaah.
Thanks for the advice anyway.

JazakAllaahu khair.

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
Salam,
Sister, are you looking for information in arabic or in english ?

Well I thought there must be info in arabic somewhere online so if you find I would also need a translation to english...:SMILY176::shymuslima1:

Would you help me brother?

halah

Here's some infprmations about skaihk Muhammad Salah,

He is an egyptian,sudiese in Al Azhar schools From kg to the end of high school,then he got adegree in pharmacology,then several degrees in sharieah,he has a Phd in shareiah.

then he has been in the state for more than 13 years in Verginia Texas ,he also the adminstrator of VT islamic center and relegiouse supervisor of huda tv.

He mentioned these informations about himself in an eoisode of ask huda show.

massi

not yet sister ...I'm working on but i don't think I will find out something... sorry

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

Here's some infprmations about skaihk Muhammad Salah,

He is an egyptian,sudiese in Al Azhar schools From kg to the end of high school,then he got adegree in pharmacology,then several degrees in sharieah,he has a Phd in shareiah.

then he has been in the state for more than 13 years in Verginia Texas ,he also the adminstrator of VT islamic center and relegiouse supervisor of huda tv.

He mentioned these informations about himself in an eoisode of ask huda show.

Jazak'Allaahu khair sister!:hearts:

I guess I missed that when he said. Masha'Allaah. But he must have been studying besides Al Azhar in some other place also, cause I think he's salafee.

By the way, no answer from al huda website.:(

halah

Jazak'Allaahu khair sister!:hearts:

I guess I missed that when he said. Masha'Allaah. But he must have been studying besides Al Azhar in some other place also, cause I think he's salafee.

By the way, no answer from al huda website.:(

Your most welcome sister,:hearts:you can PM me and I'll send you The shaikh's personal email and his phone number ,he doesn't mind of giving them to any one ask for them.:hearts: