Are any sins "unforgivable"?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Akhi i think it's for ALLAH to decide where any o us will end up.it's the kind of thing non has the knowledge.salah is what is between us and ALLAH.it IS the most important of all the things but since it's solely between the slave and his lord.one cannot say anything about it.he may have mercy and forgive after the punishment....

afterall we kno how anyone with atom's faith will enter paradise.may ALLAH grant it to all.ameen

but this comes down to ALLAH's mercy again!!if we manage to get that.HE may let the intercessors intercede:)!!so the hope in the end is again with THE ALL MERCIFUL!!

:salam2:

i too think the same way but how can we convince those who say tht muslims who are not praying are out of Islam? and hence they are non-muslims.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

but i have *few* relatives and frnds who beleive in shahadah, fast in ramadan, avoid alcohol, zina but sadly dont pray.

will they live in hell forever like mushriks and kafirs? :( :confused:

It's when they say they don't like to pray or never prayed. Even if some one doesn't pray the whole week but prays the Friday prayer than we can't say he is going to hell for not praying. And rest Allaah knows best

Kakorot

When a person believes that prayer is not obligatory, then some scholars have said that they have fallen into disbelief.

abdallahsh

@VALERIE The other important thing that I heard is that you should not reveal your bad deed in front of anybody. Because its between you and Allah which may be forgive by allah (he is so merciful and kind). But when you disclose about any bad thing you did then you are making a witness for that bad deed. So its better we should try not to do bad things, repent if it happens and don't disclose to anybody... bcoz its of no use.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

i too think the same way but how can we convince those who say tht muslims who are not praying are out of Islam? and hence they are non-muslims.

well i understand where you are coming from but i don't know i believe no one is at the liberty of saying xyz is a non muslim coz of this this this or that he is damned...

the scholars like akhi abu Talib shared may hold a view and it must be based on their knowledge so i don't kno what else to say but how many stories have been narrated where it says the xyz a complete sinner was forgiven because of a small amal...

But yes it is also said as mentioned before that salah is the only difference between believers and non believers so wallahu alam.