Are appearances deceptive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:
I'm curious: when you see someone do you judge them on how they look?
Boys: If you see a girl with full hijab what assumptions do you make? Would you treat her with more respect than a muslim with no hijab?
Girls: Same. What do you think when you see Imaans etc. I have a friend who once told me that she felt safer around men with beards and tasbees than others!

I think I stereotype. I always expect overtly religious people (those who have external signs of practicing Islam) to act in a certain way - I don't know...
To be calmer, no swearing...

Probably shouldnt judge people on first impression right?

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
dear sister I live in a Muslim country but not all Muslims are good , when I see a girl that dont wear hijab and wear a full make up I look at her in a bad look and wondering how can she do that while she is Muslim and live in a Muslim country but if I saw a girl wearing hijab without any make up I say in my hind and heart ( masha`Allah :ma:)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
If I see a sister with a Hijab I show respect and obediance, and I move out of the way, or walk a differant way, or look away from her, in respect. Mashallah whenever I see a Muslim sister with a Hijab and or Niqab and Burqa, my Eman gets raised, and I do all of the above out of respect to her.

While for a non muslim, I look somewhere else, and not out of respect, but out of disgust. And ther are even times when I don't even notice that they're in front of me because I'm just walking and lookining at the sky! (or the ceiling at least :D)! And I only notice them when I see their colors.

Like for me, I don't directly have to look at a non muslim to know what clothes she's wearing or if she's wearing them nasty clothes. If I'm looking straight at the corner of the hallway and she's next to the corner, I can only see the colors of her clothes and I can tell if it's Haram or not.

Or if I just turn my head around and she's right there, and if I see her accidently, then I turn away right there and do Istigfar, I even do it if I don't even look at her out "desires" (which I so proudly and honorly DO NOT have :ma: :D). :ma:

And if she passes the hallway, if it's in front of me, I look at the lights (on the ceiling) or the wall some good distance over her head, and I waited until she's gone so I can move my eye around freely when she's gone. And then I might look at some of the other boys in the clas (especailly the "Muzlim" ones), and I either se that they don't notice, or they look at her (ew) well....Well they LOOK DOWN when she's passing by, and not at the floor or away, but TO her, and if her back is to them, then you can jsut guess what the heck they do, Astagfirullah! :astag:

And brothers, I suggest you do this. I do this whenever I know (and feel) a temptaion kind of Waswas (whisperings) in my head, or if my Eman feels weak, or for any other whispers, I just say:

"La Illaha Ill Lallah, Muhamadur Rasul Lullah!"

"There is no diety worthy of worship except Allah Ta Alla (alone) and verily! Muhamad (SAW) is his Rasul!"

Brothers, (especailly ones in the west!), I suggest you do this. Because this is a phrase of Zikr, it is also one of the great Zikrs. Saying it out of obediance and by a sincer heart raises your Eman, and the whisperings stop, even when you test yourselves out (by trying to make yourselves let the whispers continue), you can't!

Well, I can't becuase I do tend to forget waht the shipsers wer, Subhanallah.

And brothers, trust me, this is a great Zikr, it purifies your heart, raises your Eman, stops the whispers, shuts up your Jinn companion, and you remember Allah Ta Alla.

But, the only way this works is if you say it sincerely, and beleive in it sincerely with your ehart. Alot of the sisters ehr would actually be able to do that LoL, because they are actually really sincere in their heart. LoL. Except alot of those "Modern" Muslimahs. :( :SMILY23:(onces who "stlye" the hijab, and/or who have small Eman, and are more Modern and stuff) :( :SMILY23:

But the Muslim sisters, they're like the queens to me. Queens are repsected, and when they come, evryone gets out of the way to let ehr pass, and she's in a high rank.

Muslimah sisters who cover themsleves are like this to me. Whenever I se them, I run away before they see me (out of modesty), and if they are there, I move out of their way, and if I ever see her in trouble, like if she's being assualted (which rarely happens, only if Allah wants it to happen), then I'd suffocate and choke that A-hole who touches her (mainly a guy). And if I go to jail, I don't care, becasue self-defense and defending someone by killing the person (the one who tried to kill them) isn't really considerd doing a crime. And if they feel that I'm doing that kind of "crime" of defending the honor of my Muslimah sister, no matter how she looks or what her skin color or wer she's from, I just hope I get as many things at me (slaps or hits by the police) so I can sacrifice enough to my desire for my sister in Islam and for Allah Ta Alla's happiness and plasure.

So, it wrpas it all up. I don't care about how a sister looks. I like a sister because of her heart, and that's the one great thing I like. And Mashallah, alot fo our Muslimah sisters (who are laso on this site) are pious Muslimahs, who wants to please Allah Ta Alla mroe than herslef or anyone, and they are the ones who have great Eman and heart, and that is their greatest beauty.

And sisters, (especailly on this site), don't ever fel bad if a man doesn't watn to marry you becuase you're religious and pious, and you care more on Allah Ta Alla than beauty (which he isn't even supposed to know until after you get married!), because your true beauty isn't how you look, it's your heart, your kind, loving heart, and your sincere heart.

Because pious Muslimahs know how to cry to Alllah Ta Alla sincerely (which I can also do), and don't ever worry about how you look, because knwo this: those Muslims who try to remember and worship Allah TA Alla all the time, and care only about him, (and especially if they forget or don't even care about what they were doing before remembering him), Allah Ta Alla shall put the Duniyah under thier feet, and the only problems they'll face are tests from Allah TA Alla.

And sisters, don't care about if "you don't look 'beautiful' :)rolleyes:) enough," because that shouldn't be what your husband is looking for. Cause that's the stupidest thing for someone to do. Jsut judge and like a person by how they look. I know a kid in my clasds who liked this girl, until he stopped talking to her, and she got on a 3 way so his other friend (who he stopped talking with), can know waht he's saying, since they split up (and even when he didn't say anything bad about his firend), and she was angering him like heck, and then he said, "I've nevr called any girl this ebfore, but she's a &^$%$."

Gotta go now in check, catch yall later.

Asslamu Alyku, my family here. My love and wishes to all of you. Ameen.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum there,

To answer your Question: i think, yes appearences Can be decptive, but not in every case.

I mean people are different, and you won't really know such and such person well unless you talk to them and see how they behave. Again, i don't think it's judging anyone really.

ps: Brother AbdulHasib, you know you're such an amazing little brother don't you?

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Well I must say I am a bit disturbed by some of the words I am reading...filth...nasty...etc., The only reason we are not lost and imitating the kafir is because Allah swt, in all his mercy, let us stand in the light of Islam. Otherwise we would be in the exact same spot as the ones who don't know any better.

We should not have pride for not having lust, for wearing appropriate clothing, for meeting our prayers on time. This is bare minimum for serving and submitting to Allah swt and the only reason we are capable of doing these minimum actions are because Allah swt gives the ability. I wear hijab...and this is more than a headscarf. But I do not for one second think this makes me better than someone who does not wear hijab, I have no idea why they don't and it's not my place to judge them.

Instead each of us should ask our own selves what could we do more? How can we serve and submit even better? I promise you every one of us needs massive amounts of improvement on our worship, on our deen. Maybe if we wroked harder on ourselves we would no longer have time to look with disgust at someone not wearing hijab, eh?

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Boomerang

Salam,

I totally agree with Shyhijabi.......you are a very good muslim Sister, and I hope that abdul hasib can learn something from your post. Inshallah

Wasalaam
Kylie

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
AbdulHasib you have gone to extremes in describing Non-Muslim women and Hijabi sisters respectively.

Not just that the way you describe them (the word used) is very offensive!

We are Ummah of moderation, lets not go into extremes.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
KEEPING SINS A SECRET

Compiled by Shawana A Aziz

As-Sunnah Islamic Newsletter Issue no 16

http://www.ahya.org/

References: Lecture by Allama Ehsan Ilahi Zaheer (rahimahullah), Qawaaid wa-Fawaaid min al-Arabeen an-Nawawi by Shaikh Nathim Sultan, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, and others.

From among the teachings of Allah's Messenger (salallahu alaihe wa-sallam) is to keep sins a secret matter. If someone commits a sinful act which is against the Commandments of Allah, or is against the moral character, or is such an act that may cause harm to one's honor, then he should keep it a secret and seek forgiveness from Allah in the darkness of night. The Messenger of Allah (salallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: "My entire nation is safe, except al-Mujahirin (those who boast of their sins). Among the Mujaharah is that a man commits an (evil) act, and wakes up in the morning while Allah has kept his (sin) a secret, he says: "O Fulan! Last night I did this and that." He goes to sleep while Allah has kept his (sin) a secret but he wakes up in the morning and uncovers what Allah has kept a secret!" [Saheeh al-Bukharee]

Zayd ibn Aslam narrated, 'At the time of the Messenger of Allah(salallahu alaihe wa-sallam), a man admitted that he had committed fornication, so the Messenger of Allah asked for a whip. He was brought a broken whip, so he said: "Better than this." Then he was brought a new whip…, he then said: "Lesser than this.' So, he was brought a whip that was used and had thus become soft, and the Messenger (salallahu alaihe wa-sallam) ordered that he be whipped with it (a hundred times). He then said: "O People! It is time for you to refrain from transgressing Allah's limits. He who commits some of these filthy acts (such as fornication), let him hide under Allah's cover, for whoever admits what he has committed, we will establish Allah's Book as regards him (by applying the warranted punishment for this sin)." [Musnad Ahmad]

Abdullah Ibn Masoud (radiyallahu anhu) related, 'A man came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah! I have mingled with a woman in the far side of al-Medina, and I fulfilled my desire short of actually having sexual intercourse with her. So, here am I, judge me according to what you decide.' Umar Ibn al-Khattab (radiyallahu anhu) then said: 'Allah had kept your secret, why did not you keep your secret?' [Sharh Muslim] Similarly, if one becomes aware of somebody else's sin, he should keep it a secret. Allah's Messenger (salallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: "He, who relieves a hardship of this Dunya (word) for a believer, Allah will relieve (from him) a hardship of the Day of Resurrection; he who makes easy an indebted person, Allah will make it easy for him in the Dunya and the Hereafter; he who covers a Muslim (meaning his mistakes and shortcomings), Allah will cover him in the Dunya and the Hereafter…" [Muslim]

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiyallahu anhu) related, "The Messenger of Allah (salallahu alaihe wa-sallam) once rose above the podium and then said with a loud voice, "O those who have embraced Islam only with their tongue, while Eemaan has not yet entered their hears, neither harm Muslims, nor mock them, nor try to expose their mistakes, for he who follows (searches for) the errors of his brother, Allah will follow his errors, and he whom Allah follows his errors, He will expose him even if he was in the middle of his home." [Saheeh al-Jamee]
I mam an-Nawawi (rahimahullah) writes, 'This Hadeeth indicates that following and then exposing people's mistakes only occurs by the hypocrites and those whose Eemaan is so weak, that it did not yet fill their hearts…" Exposing sins lead to humiliation and embarrassment, which ceases the possibility that the sinner might someday regret his mistake, seek forgiveness from Allah and purify his soul from sins because one of the things that prevent one from committing sins is the fear of humiliation. However, if the sinner knows that the people are already aware of his sins, then he does not experience the shame and distraction which he used to feel before and this might encourage him to commit sins openly! Secondly, when sins are repeatedly mentioned in gatherings, etc. the fear of committing sins vanishes from the people's hearts. First the sin will become easy on people's tongue and gradually he, who does not feel any shame in mentioning the sin, will not find it difficult to even commit the sin. This is how, sins spread in the society!

So, if someone becomes aware of his brother's sins and realizes that nobody except him has seen him committing the sin, then he should keep the sin a secret. He should not encourage people towards sins by exposing his faults. Allah, the Exalted, has not only condemned committing sins in the Qur'aan but He has also condemned those people who mention sins in public. He said: "Verily, those who like that Fahishah should be circulated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment." [(24): 19] meaning, those who like to see evil talk about them (the believers) appear. [Tafseer Ibn Katheer]

Allah says in Soorah an-Nisa (4): 148, "Allah does not like that evil should be uttered in public except by him who has been wronged."

Ibn Abbas (radiyallahu anhu) commented on this verse, "Allah does not like that anyone should invoke Him against anyone else, unless one was wronged. In this case, Allah allows one to invoke Him against whoever wronged him…Yet, it is better for one if he observes patience." [Tafseer Ibn Katheer]

Today sins have become widespread in the society because we have forgotten the teachings of Allah's Messenger (salallahu alaihe wa-sallam), who discouraged people from revealing one's mistakes and sins as well as others. As a result, people have lost the fear of committing not only minor sins but even major sins - Moreover, we find people proudly attributing sins to themselves!!

Today, there are also many novel channels through which sins are propagated in the society; like such book, magazines and television programs that mention the crimes of others, illicit acts, and immorality under the name of creating awareness among the people. These programs which are meant to help the people against the crimes are in reality, helping the crime to spread fast in the society! Crimes, which were previously unknown to people have become common offense! It is therefore necessary for the Muslims to avoid all such avenues which may lead to the destruction of our Muslim Ummah.

mezeren

we will be better muslims when we see only our own mistakes and doing that prevents us from seeing others mistakes.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
a good lesson about hijab i learnt today;

i was hot and bothered, its my first summer covering and i am finding it a little irritating. However this morning a work colleague told me some man was on the tube filming women on his mobile phone who were dressed skimpily.

It made me realise that by covering I am keeping my self respect. I respect all brothers with beards and muslimahs who cover. Thats what i think....RESPECT :)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salam

well me personally I live in a non-muslim country and I know how hard society can be on someone who wears the full hijab, so when I see a sister who is not wearing it. I do feel a little sad for her but I don't treat her any diffierent because you never know. after hanging around me ( full hijabi) she might start wearing the hijab again.

jimcate

appearances decieving?

Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters--There is a muslim brother and a muslima sister where I work(I am also a new muslim) and I noticed that they do not pray at work on breaks. I pray on all my breaks. If I, a new muslim of 16 weeks can pray at work then why doesnt this brother and sister pray at work? I try not to judge but this situation destresses me a bit.:astag:

If I, a new muslim of 16 weeks can pray at work then why doesnt this brother and sister pray at work? I try not to judge but this situation destresses me a bit.:astag:

necause they didn´t learn islam. or they dont know the rewards of practising islam or the punsihment of neglecting the rules. or heir faith is just weak because they didn´t effort to make their faith stronger.

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
I'm curious: when you see someone do you judge them on how they look?
Boys: If you see a girl with full hijab what assumptions do you make? Would you treat her with more respect than a muslim with no hijab?
Girls: Same. What do you think when you see Imaans etc. I have a friend who once told me that she felt safer around men with beards and tasbees than others!

I think I stereotype. I always expect overtly religious people (those who have external signs of practicing Islam) to act in a certain way - I don't know...
To be calmer, no swearing...

Probably shouldnt judge people on first impression right?

As Salamu Alekum sister

Are appearances deceptive?
It's a good question indeed. I think they sometimes do... Actually most of the time this's the case. However, and to be specific, this greatly differs from one cutlure to another and from one place another. For instance; here in Egypt, most of the people love the pious and relegious ones, they even tend to honor them, that's why so money pretend to be pious and practicing, just to gain some worldly benifit. I, unfortunatly, came across several cases where I met or heard of men with such great beards, pious looks and modest clothes, but turned out to be pretending; lie, steal, tyrannize, or even commit some major sins (up to killing :astag:). I don't try in anyway to judge anyone, and I don't say this's the rule either, I just state that these examples are present, not a big percent alhamdulellah, but still not uncommon. So it's just now I NEVER believe the appearance of anybody unless I deal with them and see WHO THEY REALLY ARE, and this's actually much better. I remember that hadith of Umar ibn Al Khattab asking one of the companions about a man, the companion stated that he KNOW him. So Umar (raa) asked: Have you travelled with him? The answer was negative. He asked again: Have you dealt with him in money (i.e: merchandised with him for example), and the answer was negative again. Umar (raa) said, then prehaps you just saw him praying while nodding (moving his head so and so), the companion said yes. Umar (raa) said: Then surely you don't know him. (i.e: The companion thought just because the man moves his head during prayer - out of piety as thought - then he should be a good man).

As for Hijab, it's a whole different thing here. In Egypt, there's a christian minority (mainly orthodox), among this minority, it's common to find christian women wearing hijab. Then, and among the muslims, some may consider the hijab just another social duty, i.e they wear it as a social obligation/shape without understanding the meaning behind it. Others consider it just a fashion. You may not even believe this, but when I was younger, I used to have that neighbor that didn't wear hijab, except whenever she wasn't having time to do her hair!. So it's not uncommon also to find someone wearing Hijab or even Niqab without praying, or with commiting sins up to major ones. It's really very saddening, but the hijab lost its meaning for them, it's even that they mispresent it that now nobody take it seriously in judging. However, pious sisters still look more pious, and can be easily identified and distinguished from the fake ones, alhamdulellah, and they gain much respect :). Another point is that, through out my short life, I came to know many girls, unwearing the hijab, who turned out to be very good persons, even much better than those who are wearing it. They didn't wear it for one reason or another, but from what I saw and experineced, whenever the time comes, they wear it and turn to be very good and pious sisters, amsha'Allah. So, and still I into, however, not to JUDGE, just deal and see.

Did this answer your question sister?

Wassalamu Alekum Warhmatu Allah

Muhammad

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalam aleikum there,

To answer your Question: i think, yes appearences Can be decptive, but not in every case.

I mean people are different, and you won't really know such and such person well unless you talk to them and see how they behave. Again, i don't think it's judging anyone really.

ps: Brother AbdulHasib, you know you're such an amazing little brother don't you?

Aw sister. :D *blushes* Yeah, I know that alot of you brothersx and sisters here feel that way toward me.

May Allah Ta Alla increase your Ajr and happiness in this world and the hereafter, Oh Sister. :) Ameen.

Barakallahu Feek , Jazakallah Ky sister. May Allah Ta Alla help you in this Duniyah, make you successful, fill your life with love, hope, and a sicnere tearful heart, and may he give you the best in Jannah, Ameen.

Assalamu Alykum sister Libenette.

(As for everyone else :rolleyes:)

Salaam,

Well I must say I am a bit disturbed by some of the words I am reading...filth...nasty...etc., The only reason we are not lost and imitating the kafir is because Allah swt, in all his mercy, let us stand in the light of Islam. Otherwise we would be in the exact same spot as the ones who don't know any better.

We should not have pride for not having lust, for wearing appropriate clothing, for meeting our prayers on time. This is bare minimum for serving and submitting to Allah swt and the only reason we are capable of doing these minimum actions are because Allah swt gives the ability. I wear hijab...and this is more than a headscarf. But I do not for one second think this makes me better than someone who does not wear hijab, I have no idea why they don't and it's not my place to judge them.

Instead each of us should ask our own selves what could we do more? How can we serve and submit even better? I promise you every one of us needs massive amounts of improvement on our worship, on our deen. Maybe if we wroked harder on ourselves we would no longer have time to look with disgust at someone not wearing hijab, eh?

Wasalaam

~Sarah

LoL sister Sarah, you kinda talk like sister Isra, LoL. (By the way, I said "kinda" I didn't say you actually did, LoL :D).

But sister, YES, I DO have pride in not lusting. It's the greatest way that I am differant than the KAfirs or the munafiqs, because both of them LOVE lusting.

Like if there's a Kafir girl bending over the table, they NOTICE it too much, and I don't even kn ow about it until some boy says, "Hey, get that." And I see the direction he's looking at out of wondering waht the heck he's talking about (I never think sometimes!) And then I see her (looking like she's jsut racing over the talbe for like 20 mins!) and then as soon as I understand waht he says, I just relise what I've done, and I turn my head quickly and do Istigfar.

And siter, eyah I udnerstand waht you mean by that you don't consider yourself better than a non Hijabi, but lets say it like this.

If it deals with a Muslimah who's a convert, or a Muslima hwho wants to change and become a better Muslim, and she's going to start after she feels ready, than yes.

But this usually isn't the case. Most of time the reason why they don't (other "Muslimahs") don't wear it is out of stupidity, like if it's graduation pictures, and she doesn't ahve ehr Hijab on infront of everyone, or if it's report card night, or some specail back to school night, then she takes it off for some stupid reason. THAT'S not Hijab, and I'm not saying these things sisters becuase I want to be mean to you, or because I think you are all lowly and stuff, because I put Muslimahs in high respects and regards, because they sacrifice and do more than even men, and I'm not the one who wants to opress them, I'm the one who wants to RESPECT them.

"Filth, dirty, scum-Some words I'm hearing!"

Well siter Sarh, your eharing them correctly (or reading them actaully :D) Because yeah, I said them, and I don't feel bad for saying that either. Because women who goes around dressing up Haram and ew, well, she's got no honor, no self respect, and no shame. And peopel think that insane Muslims are the dumb people? Because an insane Muslim person is more to Allah Ta Alla than this scum who walks on the street with no clothes on.

Just play this while you read on.

[yt]XzPJIAily-o[/yt]

Because that's dirty, and I'l say it again. DIRTY. Again? Nah that's enough :)D).

But it's true though sister! What I'm saying is right! It IS true! And it's stupid also when people see Muslimahs as being lowly and worthless, like ants or like some dirt, because THEY AREN'T dirt, THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL IN A WAY NO ONE, NO MAN, OR NO ONE COULD DESCRIBE!

And it's a beauty that no Zayniyah in this accursed Duniyah can have, or no beauty that even Hur Ein has. It's modesty, kindness, love, and piousness. If any brother marries a Muslimah with these qualities, then Inshallah, they shall live forevver toagether, and have each other in their hearts.

And Muslimahs are pure, and kind, and loving in the heart. You wouldn't see any Zaniyah showing any love Allah Ta Alla, would you? No! The only thing she loves is money, men, and more dam size Extra SKinny to wear so they can adore! She's a dang slave to her own dang slef! And if any thing happens, like if ALOT and I mean ALOT of men see her, to the extent that makes ehr feel kinda uneasy, THAN THAT'S HER OWN DAM FAULT!

If she goes around sticking her freakin behind out so every dam guy who sees her can see what's under ehr clothes, than what does she expect?!

There's no one to blame but herself!

While for Muslimahs, the kind, loving, modest, and beautiful Muslim sisters......

Their greatest love is in Allah Ta Alla. Not money, not how "hot" or wahtever the heck she can look, not how much money her man she marries can make, but Allah Ta Alla! Now I know that there are ones that don't have these qualities, and have the bad things (like I said aobe, but just take out the "Nots"), but most of them, (and especially the sisters on this site) HAVE this!

They love Allah Ta Alla. The greatest beauty. Trust me sisters, this TRULY IS the greatest beauty. If you have this, than Allah Ta Alla (like I said yesterday)
makes this Duniyah easier for you (unless he test you), and then trust me sisters, he SHALL give you beauty like no other.

You want to be so beautiful sisters? THen have this quality. And siter who have this quality (love in Allah Ta Alla), than Inshallah, Allah Ta Alla shall beautify you, like how he already did, by alot!

Not only on the outside, but in the inside too. A clean pure and loving heart, and on the outside, (he might give you this depending on if it's best for you or not), you look extremely beautiful sisters.

And if no man wants to mary you beucasew your pious or your not drop dead gorgeous, or them drop dead (on the bed) gorgeous, then too bad for him!

BEcuase he's not the right ma nfor you. The right man for you is the one who loves you, no matter how you look, he adores you for your morals adn the way you are, and he loves that mroe than how you look.

And sisters, don't worry about looking good in this Duniyah. Like it is known, this Duniyah is only temporary, and the Hereafter is permanent, and sisters, if you truly are pious and love Allah Ta Alla in your heart, than he shall make you extremly beautiful, the kind of beautiful you'd dream of being, and trust me, this beauty is far greater than Hur Ein! Because by this, anyone who ses you can tell, "That beautiful women ther was a pious Muslimah, who was modest and loved Alla hTA Alla with ehr heart," and such an honor it is.

Jazakllah Kyran sister Srah, if you never made this psot I'd enver be able to say all of thesegreat words of wisdom, and I'd never be able to share them with all my brothers adn siters, so may Allah reward you sister.

Soemtimes I feel that all you do is say something mean to me sister Sarah, but I know not to beleive that. Because Allah Ta Alla knows, and you probably jsut wanted to say something straightforward and stuff.

But anyway, May Allah Ta Alla have you marry that very pious Pakistani brother you watned to mary, may he give you lushfull life in this world and the Akirah, and for our other sisters too.

And may he bless our great sisters in Islam, the Queens of our present day Ummah. May Allah Ta Alla multiply all their rewards by the thousands! Ameen.

Assalamu Alykum sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.