Are these things really happening in america?

palestine

Servant of Allah
many things regarding racism happen in the usa. even in school. whether because you're a muslim or because you're black. we had 8 fights in school in one day within 2 -3 hours. trust me it was bad. the white against the somalis, and then the white against the african americans. it went down pretty ugly. it was really ugly. besides that, you can't wear niqab in my school- i wanna wear niqab so badly, but i'll be kicked out of school. anyhow i'm gonna try and wear it- otherwise niqabis will never be able to wear it in my city. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

dianek

Not where I live, and that is in the SOUTH. If anything nowadays, it is reverse racism......the blacks can be very racist. But the whites being racist....not out in the open anyway.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Not where I live, and that is in the SOUTH. If anything nowadays, it is reverse racism......the blacks can be very racist. But the whites being racist....not out in the open anyway.

Not all white people are racist sis. cause i've seen both racist and non racist whites. in my area, a man in about his 30's followed me in the store, he would go to every aisle that i go to and he would say to me "Allah sucks" astaghfirullah. and i ignored him at first, but then he followed me into two more aisles and i was like what the heck is he doing. and then he followed me to the checking out aisle! and he kept saying it again and again, and then i said to "you suck asshole!" sorry but he deserved it. lol. and then all the managers and customers turned around and asked what happened, i explained and he was surrounded by people with disgust. and i just left and thanked the manager for handling the situation. in my area racism is big especially in school.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Mister Farakhan was right. The responsibility belongs to the individual. You can not buy into "America" without selling your soul.

People will find a way to divide by race, height, wealth...there will always be a ranking and rating system..there will always be a need to not unite. This is oppression. I am willing to reject your humanity because of my own shortcomings. I want for myself more than I want for you. I will kill you. I will rape your daughters and wives. I will torture your children. It is not about color. It is about oppression. There are good people of all kinds.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Well the thing that drew my attention the most was the "USA" shouting, as if the other people were from another country,i mean it is a country of immigrants so why would some expresse their ultra nationalism in front of their co citizens in such manner this is what troubles me a little..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam brother,

My dearest brother sometimes when you are very intelligent the obvious bypasses you. Brother, there is no need to be troubled. These people who are shouting USA are idiots. They cheer for the same basketball team, will vote for the same politician, drink the same beer, and watch the same Fox news as those they jeer. Sometimes one has to call a spade a spade.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Not all white people are racist sis. cause i've seen both racist and non racist whites. in my area, a man in about his 30's followed me in the store, he would go to every aisle that i go to and he would say to me "Allah sucks" astaghfirullah. and i ignored him at first, but then he followed me into two more aisles and i was like what the heck is he doing. and then he followed me to the checking out aisle! and he kept saying it again and again, and then i said to "you suck asshole!" sorry but he deserved it. lol. and then all the managers and customers turned around and asked what happened, i explained and he was surrounded by people with disgust. and i just left and thanked the manager for handling the situation. in my area racism is big especially in school.

:salam2:

sister palestine, didn't u got scared? i mean i would ran as fast as i could. believe me am not that brave to let him follow almost everywhere i go. at my school they are not that races. most of them are so they either talk to u or leave u alone. and some African americans and they are not that bad too. subhana Allah! but i would say america is very racist.

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah

sister palestine, didn't u got scared? i mean i would ran as fast as i could. believe me am not that brave to let him follow almost everywhere i go. at my school they are not that races. most of them are so they either talk to u or leave u alone. and some African americans and they are not that bad too. subhana Allah! but i would say america is very racist.

:wasalam:

sister i like to be bothered and followed around. lol. because now i understand that it gives me a chance to introduce islam to them. to let them know that i'm not what they think i am. so i'm prepared for insults, for racist marks and so on. and i look forward to school, cause that's where it starts and that's where i can clear misconceptions about my deen. and i wasn't scared, because the words were running through my head, like how could he possibly follow me and insult my lord.

justoneofmillion

:salam2::eek:i have never seen such journalism watch,such a channel would be banned over here never knew it was this blatant,the guy is not interviewing or reporting the news, he is forcing his opinions on his guests! its more like a debate ...lol listen to the one that actually said'we need more babies"!!
[yt]UY04gIruZ4E[/yt]

nori suja'i

Assalamualaikoom,

when talking about 'racist' in america i believe its also happened everywhere even in my cntry but not through the 'front door.' anyway nobody here are allowed to talk about it in public otherwise he/she will be punish.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
sister i like to be bothered and followed around. lol. because now i understand that it gives me a chance to introduce islam to them. to let them know that i'm not what they think i am. so i'm prepared for insults, for racist marks and so on. and i look forward to school, cause that's where it starts and that's where i can clear misconceptions about my deen. and i wasn't scared, because the words were running through my head, like how could he possibly follow me and insult my lord.

well thats a good idea. its good to be always ready to go against whats coming to u such preparing for what people should say to u and how u should answer for them. it also be good to show the good things about u so someone might see how good islam is even though if we know that its Allah almighty that guides whom he wills......:)

Shahzad

there are always a few *!*!*!*! heads who do such things , which have happened with sister PAlestine.

These ppl can never get united untill they accept islam. The statue of liberty should be blasted now

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I do not think anyone watched the second video. It explains everything. Listen to the words of Farakhan.

As for the high school students..why are you allowing yourselves to be bullied. Just be yourselves and walk down the hall. I have lived through civil rights riots. We had to close school down because the white school did not want blacks in it. The blacks did not want to go to the white school. I just wanted an education. Please see the movie: Remember the Titans.

This topic has little to do with Islam. It is helping many understand what many minorities have to endure. The plight of the Blacks in the US is they choose not to have leadership. Once again watch the second video.

Those who represent FOX hate anything other than themselves. Think of how much they hate Muslims.

Salaam,

Farakhan is right. It's a vicious hypocritical system that has castrated the black community and the only way the black community can get away with is to not be content with their state, like their forefathers, to stand up and wake up from the illusions and realize that the system is a trap bed for death & destruction.

It is envitable to say that there are still black & white churches in America today!

The only solution is Islam. It brings ALL sorts of people together in a civilized manner, yet Fox 5 does not want them to see the biggest & most beautiful gatherings in the world, which takes place in Mecca, such things as gay parades deserves more media attention.

It was Malcom X that said, "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." So, what are you waiting for?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Black Ivy, I am so glad you responded. You are so instrumental to TTI. I pray you will provide the way for many Black youths to understand how they can stop being decieved by the system.
No-one including me can understand the plight of being in a country that looks only at the color of your skin and decides what you are. It is insane. However, as Farakhan states Black America has to become serious. Brother Shabazz was 100% correct. He urged the family to remain intact. The social programs only plyied the family apart. Now, we have young men being raised without fathers. Oprah is 100% wrong.
Please look into Rex 84. And write back your impressions. Is this not what Farakhan is warning people about?

Khalil2u

This is the good ol USA for you. I'm an African American woman and Muslim. I see this country for what its worth. Shaitan is here every where. I can feel him here. These things are a direct manifestation and infestation of him. This shows you why the path that Allah SWT is best for us. There is chaos @ every bend corner suburb and city in this country. Freedom is the drug of choice here so idiots can get on TV and show up to protests to spread their hate. Speech is free. This is why as Muslims we chose to be slaves. Slaves of Allah SWT.