Are these things really happening in america?

Amir_of_spain

Going back to the 1st video clip, do you people agree or not that you can kill someone trespassing on your territory? I believe the use of a Gun is extreme, however i think people should have the right to attack the criminal and that the law should not support the thief, even if they end up seriously hurt.

dianek

I guess I see this differently. I see that they can achieve and be what ever they want if they want to. I think sometimes they hold themselves back, sometimes they rather feel sorry for themselves than get up and change their circumstances. I am in the business world and I know many black men and women who are in top ranking positions and then I know gang bangers and street hustlers......I think the latter may interpret the insulting glares from other races as racism rather than the disgust of their appalling behavior and terrible understanding of proper english. I don't see that those who work to better themselves are experiencing a racist view from their white or other contemporaries. BUT maybe that is just the circle of people in my life.....I grew up in a school district in Rural VA where it was 60% black , 30%white and 10% Native American Indian..........whites and blacks got along just fine out in the country. My mother told me growing up not to bring a black guy home or they would shoot me......her opinions have changed over time and now it is "to each their own"........but in my generation, there was no racism amongst us. Maybe I was in a very "enlightened community" (doubtful as their were several Bubba's in my school.....), I think rather the past is the past and as soon as we all GET OVER IT we can move and be united and race won't matter anymore.

Salaam sister Diane,

Nobody wants to hold themselves back. Every human being wants to be successful in this world. It's the system that's holding back the black and even minority community.

Sure people have a choice to make but when you surround the ghettos with drugs, prostitution, liquor stores, gun stores it's used to keep them with this environment which is a cage for destruction. Who does this? The government. It's only a few and I mean a very few that come out of this environment and become successful. I happened to live through this when I first came to America. Trust me it was not easy.

Islam has slowly crept into many ghettos. It has brought change. It has cleaned up neighborhoods. When a Muslim woman covered walks down the streets brothers quickly move out the way to show respect. Before, men would stare, grab, and even rape the girl.

Really, the ghettos will be the ghettos as long as this corrupt system exists. The only solution to GET OVER It is to implement Islam, because it not only cleans people individually, but collectively as a whole.

If the U.S. government really cared they would help crime infested ghetto neighborhood instead of spending billions for a ridiculous war. But hey, that's a topic of another discussion.

Here's a great example of how Islam has changed a ghetto neighborhood in Los Angeles, California:

[yt]z_p9dU5s3vg[/yt]

dianek

Salaam sister Diane,

Nobody wants to hold themselves back. Every human being wants to be successful in this world. It's the system that's holding back the black and even minority community.

Sure people have a choice to make but when you surround the ghettos with drugs, prostitution, liquor stores, gun stores it's used to keep them with this environment which is a cage for destruction. Who does this? The government. It's only a few and I mean a very few that come out of this environment and become successful. I happened to live through this when I first came to America. Trust me it was not easy.

Islam has slowly crept into many ghettos. It has brought change. It has cleaned up neighborhoods. When a Muslim woman covered walks down the streets brothers quickly move out the way to show respect. Before, men would stare, grab, and even rape the girl.

Really, the ghettos will be the ghettos as long as this corrupt system exists. The only solution to GET OVER It is to implement Islam, because it not only cleans people individually, but collectively as a whole.

If the U.S. government really cared they would help crime infested ghetto neighborhood instead of spending billions for a ridiculous war. But hey, that's a topic of another discussion.

Here's a great example of how Islam has changed a ghetto neighborhood in Los Angeles, California:

[yt]z_p9dU5s3vg[/yt]

It's called showing up for school EVERYDAY......making the best with what you are given and improving on it.......I don't recall seeing a liquor store in the ghetto areas of Richmond.......there are ABC stores in RETAIL areas but not just on the street corner.....I know 2 brothers, one graduated UVA and the other is in jail. What did one have that the other didn't........AMBITION and DETERMINATION. I don't buy the idea that they continue to live as they do because they are OPPRESSED......

I also can tell you of a family that lived near me growing....no running water, 15 living in a shack not big enough for 2........but they had nice shoes and drove nice cars.....THEY WERE WORKING THE SYSTEM....collecting welfare and slinging dope until they could flat pay cash for a new home and even better cars....

You get out of life what you put into it. So when you are too busy sitting around thinking about how somebody wronged you because you are a minority....then you are creating your own failure.

There are many hispanics migrating here to Richmond....they barely speak the language but they work hard 2 sometimes 3 jobs and they prosper and buy homes and give their children a future.....and they didn't even know the language.......so what is crack head's excuse?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brothers and sisters where do I start. Forgive me but we are a Muslim site. Muslims come in all colors and flavors. I borrowed this from the Black community. This post is becoming personal. We need to stop.

My sons are Black and Pakistani thus they are beautiful. They have the best of all worlds as they are Muslim. I had to write this.

Black America is only 15% of the population. They can not logically work the system; numbers do not add up. The majority of people working the system are the few who can manipulate the system. The majority of people on public assistance need it. Nobody wants to stay on it. It means you are stuck and labeled. I do not deny there is a minority that abuses it.

However, the malaise that is affecting Black America is not limited to the ghetto. There is no sense of direction. And yes, the only answer is Islam.

Dear Amir of Spain,

When one lives in fear...it is necessary to define what is mine and what is yours. I become territorial when I life in fear. If we add to the fear a sense of injustice...think of it like this: if a non-White gets a job it is going to take away my salary..we have a brew for hate.

I justify my fear with anger for the injustices I face thereby I have a right to destory. These people have never believed in the law. There are double standards.
And no legislation will ever be able to change the fundamental error in thinking: it all belongs to me.