As-Salamu Alaykum!

PaladinGirl02

As-Salamu Alaykum everyone! I am not currently a Muslim but I am interested in studying the religion of Islam. I have previously decided to be a Muslim but then I changed back to being a Catholic. I currently consider myself to be undecided when it comes to the issue of what religion I am.

I am a 26 year old female from the Midwestern United States of America. I am a conservative. I believe in God. I am a monotheist. At times, I have believed in the Trinity and while I recognize that this may make me a polytheist in the eyes of some, I consider myself to be a monotheist even when I am a Trinitarian.

That said, I look forward to posting with you all and I hope I learn a lot! Thanks!

mhamzah

As-Salamu Alaykum everyone! I am not currently a Muslim but I am interested in studying the religion of Islam. I have previously decided to be a Muslim but then I changed back to being a Catholic. I currently consider myself to be undecided when it comes to the issue of what religion I am.

I am a 26 year old female from the Midwestern United States of America. I am a conservative. I believe in God. I am a monotheist. At times, I have believed in the Trinity and while I recognize that this may make me a polytheist in the eyes of some, I consider myself to be a monotheist even when I am a Trinitarian.

That said, I look forward to posting with you all and I hope I learn a lot! Thanks!

Wa Alakyum as Salam,

Welcome to the TT1. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

:wasalam:

massi

W Alaikom Assalam
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
I d' like to share with you this video
Pagan Christianity How pagans influenced religion of Jesus 1

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

wallaykum sallam
welcome to TTI
you will learn alot from here InshaAllah
And Allah will guide you
enjoy your stay
Your welcome

woahhh! you accepted islam in 30 minutes?! thats gotta be some sort of record!

anyways if you did say the shahada, Allah has forgiven all your past sins! so congrats on that. May Allah has Mercy on you and all of us

AbdAllah84

woahhh! you accepted islam in 30 minutes?! thats gotta be some sort of record!

anyways if you did say the shahada, Allah has forgiven all your past sins! so congrats on that. May Allah has Mercy on you and all of us

:salam2: brother,

35 minutes just for the record.

congratulations again.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Welcome to ISLAM and TTI... Congratz... May u benefit frm this site InshAllah :)
enjoy ur stay :D

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Welcome and Salam Sister,

The main thing in Islam is the Quran. To understand Quran makes a lot of difference.

Go to this website: http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php

This one not just has translation of Quran but also contains explanation of verses and this gives a much better picture and background of the Quranic verses.
On the top there is also an "Intro" button, this explains the Chapter as a whole and gives its background etc. I have found it very helpful.

Try this, hope this will help.