Asalaamu Alaikum

JenGiove

Assalaamu Alailikum Mike!

Welcome to TTI. While I am not a Muslim, I've found a place here and hopefully you will too.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

welcome back to ISLAM....:)

Welcome to our family and May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

tariq353

Wa-lkm-as-salam-wa-rehmatullah,

heartiest welcom brother Mike to the largest family on the earth........

May Allah(swt) grant u Jannah and help u in following the religion of Peace...

(brother correct word is "REVERT" to islam)

-:Aameen:-

MayaIsmail

Wa'alaikum salam warahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome back to Islam and to this awesome forum.
May Allah guides us always :)

JenGiove

Revert to Islam

:salam2: (Assalaam) Mike,

The reasoning is because at the time of birth, when we are at our most innocent, we are all Muslims. It is only after we start knowing "right from wrong" and stray away from the straight path do you stop being a Muslim. When someone says Shahadah, then they "revert" back to the state of being a Muslim.

That change from Muslim to non-Muslim is usually around puberty....just so you know.

How have you been? have you been learning alot? Have you had time to explore the site?

tariq353

:salam2: (Assalaam) Mike,

The reasoning is because at the time of birth, when we are at our most innocent, we are all Muslims. It is only after we start knowing "right from wrong" and stray away from the straight path do you stop being a Muslim. When someone says Shahadah, then they "revert" back to the state of being a Muslim.

That change from Muslim to non-Muslim is usually around puberty....just so you know.

How have you been? have you been learning alot? Have you had time to explore the site?

:wasalam:
Beautifully explained.............

Jazak Allah

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I am a new convert from the usa. very impressed by the website.

Assalamu alaikum warahamatu-llah

Allahu akbar, subhan Allah.

Allah guides whom He wills.

Allah hasn't chosen you to be failure, so glorify Him, everytime and don't let you down, at anytime or any circumstances, coz there is no difference between the reverts and born-Muslims.
Surah Waqiah, chapter56:12,13,14 verses
alhamdu li Allah, Allah is the Most Just.

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help in every step, and grant you peace in this world and the Next, ameen

JazakAllah khair
keep visiting this site,inshaa Allah you'll be benefited.really helpful brothers and sisters here and will never let you down

wassalam

Mike Miller

Salam

thank you all for the warm greeting :) I have had some time to explore the website. Very informitive. seems like a very good community of people :)

wa alaykum salam

Umme Ali

Dear Brother, You are most welcome. May Allah makes your coming here most blessed for us too. There is nothing that would make us ( I take the liberty to speak for all users on TTI)more happy to have you here.
Brother as you are newly converted and you must have read or heard how the Prophet (SW) would ask the new convert to pray for he is as innocent as a new born baby. May this sister request you to pray for her ( I am looking for job). Inshallah Allah will honor your prayers.
May you, your family and all those you have a share in your conversion be blessed.
Ameen
Umme Ali

Umme Ali

SalamAlakum Sister,
My apologies for mistaking for a brother. My computer skills are quite limited. Thanks for showing me how to go for more details. DearJen, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you here. I am addicted to this website. However, most of the time I appear unlogged in. But be sure I am forever reading all posts.
Sister, I posted (mistakenly) in "how to use the website" link a long post. Please read and advise.
Umme Ali