Asalamu alaikum Hispanic from Canada

Hello i am a revert to Islam who was born into a Roman catholic family. I came across this site and want to introduce myself. I am an IT worker during the day and make Islamic media for fun an hassanat at night.

Inshallah I can post my stuff if the admins allow me to.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Welcome to Islam and welcome to this site. This site accepts anything that would help and benefit the Ummah. We'd be happy to read your posts. See you around.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome brother. Enjoy your stay here.

You can submit any beneficial multimedia content. Just the musicals are not allowed at the forum.

Wassalaam,
VE

Abu Bilaal

As salamu 'alaikum

I am also a revert from Roman Catholic family. I embraced Islam in 1992.

Te doy la bienvenida. Te escribo desde muy lejos, desde España.

Ma'a s-salama

mamoun

in the name of Allah

Alsalamo alikum All
It's really fascinating to go through this website and get to know Muslims from all around the globe, ma shaa' Allah :)

I can't express how happy I'm here in this website, and each time I hear about a new comer back to Islam, the Amazing "way of life".

Have a peaceful day all brothers and sisters.

Salam

Najmoen

Bienvenido

Hello i am a revert to Islam who was born into a Roman catholic family. I came across this site and want to introduce myself. I am an IT worker during the day and make Islamic media for fun an hassanat at night.

Hola mi amigo, encentado, bienvenido y :salam2:, Como esta usted? Soy tambien trabajndo en IT. Hable engles muy bien, parle francais tambien?

Yes it would be nice to your work on Islam, Insah-Allah, especially how you came about to accept Islam.

Ma'asalaama

One_Umma

:salam2:

welcome brother.I am looking forward to see yours work insha^Allah.I hope people on this site allow though I am not sure how much tolerant are the people on this site.

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
assalamualaykum brother
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: to ISLAM and :SMILY206: :SMILY206::SMILY206:to tti waiting to see your work

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

I'm guessing you are the same IslamAnswersback user as the one on youtube? :) Great videos -
Welcome to TTI.

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum brother,
Welcome to this site. Insha Allah we are all here to learn something new about Islam everyday.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

Very warm welcome to this beautiful community.

May Allah guide us All.

Jazakallhu Khairan.

Asalaamalikum brother,

Welcome to the international family. Inshalllah you will find your time rewarding here at TTI. We look forward to your contributions.