ASIAN,AUSTRALIAN,AFRICAN,AMERICAN or EUROPEAN???

Please Vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2:

Hope you all are in the best state of your physical and spiritual health,
(Astaghfirullah) I have not created this post to divide us on regional basis,Just want to know who is leading in TTI :) ...

Are you an American,African,Asian,Australian or European?

THIS POST IS NOT RACIAL.

hana*

:salam2:

Hope you all are in the best state of your physical and spiritual health,
(Astaghfirullah) I have not created this post to divide us on regional basis,Just want to know who is leading in TTI :) ...

Are you an American,African,Asian,Australian or European?

none of the above

_Musulmanin_

Really....Another racially inspired poll....I'm done with TTI. Too many racists, biggots, extreamists, and capitalists. Signing out and wishing salam to the very few real Muslims of TTI.

hana*

Really....Another racially inspired poll....I'm done with TTI. Too many racists, biggots, extreamists, and capitalists. Signing out and wishing salam to the very few real Muslims of TTI.

are you being serious??? although this thread is not beneficial there was no harm in the original poster asking such a question, there was no racist intent whatsoever and also only Allah knows who is a 'real Muslim'

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字

u're not serious brother? are you....?
we're just talking about some physical differences Allah swt created mankind with!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
I'm an African! means I'm from Africa but I'm from north africa I've got white skin...the coulour doesn't mean anything for us muslims
for me its not a way of dividing people

ShyHijabi

You got all of that out of a poll wanting to know people's backgrounds? When the Quran stated that Allah swt made us from different backgrounds so that we may know each other it was a celebration of our diversity. But you think it reflects all of those negative conotations? Who is the real Muslims here again?

Kakorot

^ oh look a real muslim :rolleyes: only God Knows who is a true Muslim :)

I'm from europe btw.