Asking my Supervisor. please pray :)

Suhel28

Student of Deen
:salam2:
so tomorrow am gonna ask my boss if I can take leave and go pray in mosque for zuhr. So please pray for me for a positive answer.
Also I want to ask can I join asar and zuhr prayers?
please pray for the approval :)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!

We will pray for you... Insha Allah they will grant u....
By the way i will give u a small idea for this.... it is better to askk them permission to go out for lunch???? So u can pray and have lunch as well..........

Suhel28

Student of Deen
Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!
We will pray for you... Insha Allah they will grant u....
By the way i will give u a small idea for this.... it is better to askk them permission to go out for lunch???? So u can pray and have lunch as well..........
lunch is served in our company's premises itself :)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
lunch is served in our company's premises itself :)

Ok... Then directly ask them Insha Allah they will grant u permission.. By the way u cannot join and pray luhar and asar. to do so u need to travell certain distance.. and this scenario is not applicable for ur question...

If i am wrom Pls anyone correct me...

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

You should be informing your supervisor of your Islaamic duty to pray. He or she shouldn't be dignified with the authority of refusing a Muslim the right to worship Allaah.

I wouldn't ''ask'' ..it would be more along the lines of casually "letting him know" if necessary. Its a subtle difference but an important one.

Hope things turn out okay, whatever you do.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah

There are reports of the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: joining prayers without any reason, and thus the scholars conclude that one can join it if he is in a desperate need and this is the correct of the two opinions. And to be honest, your situation is not really that much of a need to join prayers, since brothers I know have prayed their prayers when they were in a more "busier" situation. But if you know, for example that after you pray Dhuhr you are going to go home, and you are not going to get in time for `Asr, then it is permsisible to join the prayers wAllaahu a`lam.

Also what Sister al-fajr is correct, you shouldn't really be "asking" rather let him know about your islaamic duties.

Wassalaamu `alaykkum

Suhel28

Student of Deen
Quite aggressive replies. I see users have became more dominant. Hmmm.. Anyways thanx for the kind support

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam alaikum
Oh brother, your in a very hard situation I see =/

This is one tricky test of Allah's which has been chosen for many people who have a situation like you..

Most people wouldn't WANT to lose their jobs, but if a job didn't let me wear my hijab, I wouldn't accept it, but if you think about it, not wearing a hijab is less gunat than missing prayers, especially asr!
I really have no solution to this brother, please everybody who views this pray for him, truly it may be useful...

Ws brother, take care Inshallah you will be let off !

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu'alaykum,

You should be informing your supervisor of your Islaamic duty to pray. He or she shouldn't be dignified with the authority of refusing a Muslim the right to worship Allaah.

I wouldn't ''ask'' ..it would be more along the lines of casually "letting him know" if necessary. Its a subtle difference but an important one.

Hope things turn out okay, whatever you do.

This.

you are to "inform" him not "request".Allah's the one who rules you,being a muslim you are free from humans inshaa'Allah.

May Allah azzuwajal make it easier for you and soften the man's heart and clean of satanic whispers.ameen

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Quite aggressive replies. I see users have became more dominant. Hmmm.. Anyways thanx for the kind support

Forgive me akh, could you kindly point out how I was being aggresive, so I can change myself... JazakAllaahu khairaa, and pardon me for my bad behaviour

Wassalaamu `alaykkum

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Well, What if you are the only bread earner of your family and you dont live on social benefits ? you have to do job because you need it , you desperately need it.

so what is the ruling on this?

MalikBrother

^ We will pray for you. I hope you have good record of your job to earn trust from your supervisor.

Above my post, I meant to say trust. There is no edit, and therefore, i apology for any misunderstanding if created.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

why do you want to join the 2 prayers? Is it "really" a difficult situation? You might take off those minutes used to pray 'asr from your lunch break. Talk to your boss, I'm sure you can find a solution inshaa'Allah

:jazaak:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

If you felt that because of my post; apologies. I'll try harder to make my words reflect my intended tone.

All the best!

Wa-salaam

Suhel28

Student of Deen
Ok I did as ADVICED..

I Just informed him that I've my prayer timings during Lunch break so I'll need to go to mosque to PRAY and I may come back 15mins late.

and he was like

oh sure you can goooooo, you don't even have to ask. :)

now only problem is Asar prayer, I'll have to pray it after my office hours and I will have only 15mins before magrib to pray it, so I'll have to rush for it.

Lets see how does it turns out :(

//

oh btw I just find it hard when people put islam in a very strict way I mean please be gentle while quoting things its a virtue of our prophet. I was really dishearten by the good replies given in an awkward way, to such degree that I didn't ask my supervisor for two days just because it really made me feel like "woah am I following a very EXTREMIST religion" ah I know its bad to think so but still thoughts cannot be ignored...

ok ending this things Sorry that my post made you apologize @ fajr sister and thariq brother.

but sister you could had told this way too "it would be nice if you inform him instead of asking him. because salah comes first than any other thing :) "

and

thariq bro you could had said "mashallah I've seen brothers for whom its difficult to squeeze time, than too they turn up for salah. so you can also do it brother :)"

see looks so nice ^^.

I really loved the way sister quoted this "Allah's the one who rules you,being a muslim you are free from humans inshaa'Allah." the little word Inshaa'Allah gives so much of positive energy

PS : Sorry am just a too sensitive person maybe you might not have intended to be aggressive but tis just me who takes things seriously ^^.

JenGiove

Ok I did as ADVICED..

I Just informed him that I've my prayer timings during Lunch break so I'll need to go to mosque to PRAY and I may come back 15mins late.

and he was like

oh sure you can goooooo, you don't even have to ask. :)

now only problem is Asar prayer, I'll have to pray it after my office hours and I will have only 15mins before magrib to pray it, so I'll have to rush for it.

Lets see how does it turns out :(

//

oh btw I just find it hard when people put islam in a very strict way I mean please be gentle while quoting things its a virtue of our prophet. I was really dishearten by the good replies given in an awkward way, to such degree that I didn't ask my supervisor for two days just because it really made me feel like "woah am I following a very EXTREMIST religion" ah I know its bad to think so but still thoughts cannot be ignored...

ok ending this things Sorry that my post made you apologize @ fajr sister and thariq brother.

but sister you could had told this way too "it would be nice if you inform him instead of asking him. because salah comes first than any other thing :) "

and

thariq bro you could had said "mashallah I've seen brothers for whom its difficult to squeeze time, than too they turn up for salah. so you can also do it brother :)"

see looks so nice ^^.

I really loved the way sister quoted this "Allah's the one who rules you,being a muslim you are free from humans inshaa'Allah." the little word Inshaa'Allah gives so much of positive energy

PS : Sorry am just a too sensitive person maybe you might not have intended to be aggressive but tis just me who takes things seriously ^^.

Suhel,

I am so thrilled at the result! I was waiting word and I'm glad that there is now a balance between your employment and your faith.....

Alhamdulilah!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykkum. JazakAllaahu khairaa brother Suhel for the advice. I really appreciate it *smile*