Asking my Supervisor. please pray :)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Also I forgot to mention brother, that the time of `Asr ends when the sun becomes yellow as the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: mentioned "...The time for ‘Asr lasts until the sun turns yellow.” This is the view of the vast majority of scholars, and the correct view. And the last 15 minutes is around about the time the sun sets. It is not permissible for a muslim to delay `Asr till that extent unless he has a very serious need/excuse. And if he does have an unavoidable need, then it is permissible to delay it till sunset. So inshaa'Allaah, if you could manage to slip out for like 5 mins or so and pray on time, then that will be excellent :)

And Allaah knows best

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Under such tight circumstances brother, you could also try to manage a clean place with no images and any kind of statues, etc and pray their with a prayer mat. You can carry one from your home to the work. InshAllah, you will not have to delay your 'Asr prayer. Since, praying the prayers in time is very very much to the power infinite important unless we have a really valid reason for not to do so. I hope, InshAllah you will be able to say your prayers on time and will not have to delay any of them.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Ok I did as ADVICED..

I Just informed him that I've my prayer timings during Lunch break so I'll need to go to mosque to PRAY and I may come back 15mins late.

and he was like

oh sure you can goooooo, you don't even have to ask. :)

^^.

Alhamdulillah They granted u the permission... Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!