aslaam

zarqa

i am just trying to introduce myself but am not sure if i am doing it correctly.I have viewed your website for sometime now and find it very inspiring.Today i watched sister amy's video, it was great. Inshalla soon i want to become a muslim and i want to learn as much as i can. so please feel free to give me good advice.
Thank you

amyaishazouaoui

yey

:salam2:
Glad I could be of service!!! lol:laughing-dancing:
If u ned owt, just give everyone a shout! Remember there are no taboos in islam...if u need to ask,,,,,,ask away.

Welcome to TTi

:muslim_child:
:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

WELCOME SISTER :SMILY259:

Hope you enjoy your time here and benefit too.

Insha-Allah we all will try help you, feel free to ask questions and you can always PM me too :)

wasalam

zarqa

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I have been going out with a muslim for over 8 years and he never pushed me towards islam. He has let me find out for myself. This is why i use these sites to get as much info as i can. Recently though i feel i am ready to revert but that isnt the hard part!! Our relationship has been hidden from our parents as they objected to it. We were young and both families had their prejudices of a pakistani/white girl. It really saddens me as i know when inshalla we eventually get married they may turn their backs on us. I am hoping if i have my faith and Allah's guidance he will get us through the hard timez. These things come to test us!! I have made the first step toward becoming a muslim eg modest dress attire and non eating of haram foods many years ago, so i need guidance on everything else!!

zarqa

Thank you it is so nice to be around sisters like you, who are willing to help and guide us.

uzeshan

S.O.A
:salam2: (Peace be upon You)

All I can Welcome Sister... We all here to help... May Allah SAW show us the Straight Path.. Ammen

riyaz

Allahu Akbar
Hi Zarqa Welcome to the site , Very happy to hear that you wanna become muslim , Insha Allah , Allah will fulfill all your dreams

Insha Allah

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome

Hi Zarqa,

Welcome to TTI.

The brothers and sisters here are very helpful, and I hope you gain the answers that you are looking for.

We are all here to learn from one another and support each other in seeking the truth through the teachings of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah.

I leave you in Allah's (SWT) care.

Bye.

'Say, [O believers]. "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants [Al-Asbat] and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.'
(Qur’an C2: V136)

"When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah."
(Qur’an C3: V159)

“This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favour upon you and have approved for you Islam as your religion.”
(Qur’an C5: V3)

"O humanity! There has come to you a direction from your Lord and a cure for all [the ills] in men’s hearts - and for those who believe, a Guidance and a Mercy"
(Qur’an C10: V57)

"Verily Allah does not change men’s condition unless they change their inner selves."
(Qur’an C13: V11)

Noor to shine

Islam

You are most welcome : Islam is meant to purify hearts of humans by sincere true faith in the one and only creator of all: islam teaches us to believe in our Lord , love him the most love with most humility, thank him for his uncountable bounties , fear hell and avoid sins,......Islam is a call for high morality and pure decent life......May Allah bless you :)