Assalaamu Alaykum TTI

Slave-of-Allah

Assalaamu `Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

I hope everyone is in the best of health and iman InshaAllah! :)

Dear brothers and sisters, I have a small request. Can you please make du'a for me as I have exams coming up. I’m studying Islamic courses and they are really tough. Learning the Sacred Law (Fiqh) is not easy at all, and I would really appreciate it if you remembered me in your du’as InshaAllah especially during this blessed month.

My Islamic studies are very important to me and passing my exams is a big thing for me :)

Oh and Ramadan Mubarak to everyone and if I’ve ever said anything wrong to anyone or upset anyone, please forgive me.

I hope everyone intends fasting this month as a form of worship and as a means of drawing closer to Allah Most High.

Ya Allah! Forgive us, and the believing men and women, and remove our faults, and cause peace and love among our hearts and infuse into our hearts a firm faith and wisdom. :tti_sister:

May Allah Most High grant us success in learning knowledge for His sake, and practicing it for His sake. May Allah Most High grant us the perfections of faith, and the ability to stay in the company of His righteous servants. And all praise is due unto Allah, Lord of the Worlds, and He alone grants success.

May the peace and blessings of Allah Most High be showered upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad, and upon his family, and upon his wives, and his compainions.

Ameen.

JazakAllahu khayran. :)

Take care and Wasalaam.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam dear sister,

Insha Allaah you pass your exams and may Allaah swt make it easy for you AMEEN. May you have a blessed month of Ramadhaan.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
May Allah help you dear sister, and do well with your exams, ameen!!:tti_sister: Ramadan Mubarak!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ Here I go again! Gosh I'm like the only one who mixes up brothers and sisters here! Sister Isra even told me that. :D Gosh I still remember our first talk, man I was getting freaked out that I talked to her like that! I thought she was a brother and I was joking around with her. :lol:

But I thikn the problem is that I don't look into people's profiles (cause it feels boring) and then it'd be nice if this website would put icons in people's posts so we could be able to tell if that person was a sister or brother.

Slave-of-Allah

Assalaamu Alaykum

JazakAllahu khayran to everyone who kept me in their du'as. I really apprecaite it. I have finally submitted my final assignment. I am in need of your du'as, please make du'a that i pass the exam.

May Allah bless and reward you all, Ameen.

Wasalaam.

zaid6236

is not just dua

:salam2: brothers and sisters, remember what we did is already the best. the dua is only one of the ways. Allah will help people who ask from Him. but remember after Allah helps us, are we going to helps Allah. Allah doesn't need our helps if He wants to do anything just by saying ' kun ' then it happens. But this is tasks for us in this world..before we die.:wasalam:

Slave-of-Allah

Assalaamu Alaykum

salam
may ALLAH make ur exams easy for u AMEEN.i will remember u in my duaas inshallah.
wasalam.

May Allah reward you, Ameen! :)

:salam2: brothers and sisters, remember what we did is already the best. the dua is only one of the ways. Allah will help people who ask from Him. but remember after Allah helps us, are we going to helps Allah. Allah doesn't need our helps if He wants to do anything just by saying ' kun ' then it happens. But this is tasks for us in this world..before we die.:wasalam:

JazakAllahu khayran for the kind advice!

Wasalaam.