Assalamu Alaikum - Revert sister in London

Inaaya

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am a muslim revert sister from London.

I reverted a few years a go but unfortunately due to where I lived and my parents/friends I didn't practise as much as I wanted to.

I have moved and now live in London and I am a proud muslimah, I am trying my hardest to practise and learn every day.

I still struggle because I don't have many friends in London but InshaAllah I will meet more sisters.

If anyone knows of any groups I could go to or if any of you are Muslimahs looking for new friends in London please get in contact.

Inaaya

esperanza

revert of many years
welcome sister.. im from london but not living there,,butim sure youll find some sisters to help; you out inshallah

dididq

Revertee

Asalm Aleikum, so well come am in liverpool may Allah guide youand if have any Q please just ask me:ma:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, first welcome.

I suggest you contact masjids and ask the imam to have his wife speak to you. They will let you in on the classes, groups, committees that many sisters serve on.

Some masjids are very inactive...some are jumping. Some frown of women attending. Some are very open to sisters.

I suggest you go masjid shopping. Find a group of sisters that will be active in helping you answer your questions and spend time with you.

InshaAllah, it is all good.

Inaaya

Thank you for your replies, and for welcoming me.

There is a new muslim group at my local masjid that I will try to go to when I am not working InshaAllah, but I would be interested to know of any other groups.

:hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And sister,

I am one for making own groups. As you become more comfortable, and please please give yourself time for culture shock, you can form your own.

Sisters are a different breed of women. They drive me crazy because they are so polite and gentle and shy. I come from the old school of inyourfaceandiwantitdonenow...Muslim sisters are patient and giving. You know, it does not matter what we are doing when a sister looks at her watch and says my husband wants me home by maghrib..they gotta go.

( one of these days InshaAllah, I can look at my wristwatch and say..oh,,my husband wants me home by asr...oh well...I am always on the clean-up crew for events)

-RevertToIslam-

Assalamu Alaikum,

I reverted a few years a go but unfortunately due to where I lived and my parents/friends I didn't practise as much as I wanted to.

I have moved and now live in London and I am a proud muslimah, I am trying my hardest to practise and learn every day.

I still struggle because I don't have many friends in London but InshaAllah I will meet more sisters.

If anyone knows of any groups I could go to or if any of you are Muslimahs looking for new friends in London please get in contact.

Inaaya
:SMILY206: Assalamu alaikum and welcome to TTI! I am having that same problem with my parents that you had but Insha'Allah I will be able to practice more. Again, welcome!

Mohammed Junedi

Asalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Welcome to turn to Islam site...
Hopefully you will like this site very much :)

I landed here when searching for Tafsir ibn Kathir
[Quran Translation], Since then I became a regular visitor to this site.

May Allah bless All Muslim's and accept their deeds.

Noor El-Huda

Salam alaykum sister

Welcome to this site and I hope you will benefit inshallah. I'm from london. Will be happy to help inshallah. PM and I will let you know of several classes and that I know of in London and revert sisters you could meet inshallah.

Take care sister.

Salam alaykum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

Assalamu Alaikum,

Inaaya
~~~
Wa'alaikumusslam!
Assalamu'alaikum!
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome back to Islam
And
Welcome to TTI,
sister.
So happy and glad
to have you with us here~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

ra3iha

:holaaa::holaaa::holaaa::holaaa::holaaa::holaaa::holaaa:

welcome to you sister im from London too . but now i move to qatar for working

afshankausar

Assalamu Alaikum,

Inaaya

MaashaAllaah
dont worry dear..may Allaah smoothen your journey...welcome to the btful world of islam..grow more, more and more :)

UmQassim

Asalam alaykum dear sister,

We look forward to getting to know you Insha-Allah. we all love you for the Sake of Allah!
May Allah make this transition easy and fulfilling for you. Ameen Ya Rabb.