Assalamu alaykum muslims

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
wa aleykum salaam wa rahmatu LLAH wa Barakatuhu.

well come on board

about your english, ?
ask members how mine is horrible, i always get 'red card;:angryred:
But thank to Them; they are really very friendly and helpful; So keep on.

yaa!! members
i have now a partner:shake: so am not alone i hope.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

welcome , may Allah reward your efforts for learning more about islam

i learned english from tv without tryng much, inchallah will be easy for you also. i like it very much, alhamdullilah

:salam2:

muslims' brother

wa aleykum salaam wa rahmatu LLAH wa Barakatuhu.

well come on board

about your english, ?
ask members how mine is horrible, i always get 'red card;:angryred:
But thank to Them; they are really very friendly and helpful; So keep on.

yaa!! members
i have now a partner:shake: so am not alone i hope.

I don't understand you very well but if you mean me when saying "I have a new partner" you are right. You have a new brother and I have too :)

muslims' brother

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

welcome , may Allah reward your efforts for learning more about islam

i learned english from tv without tryng much, inchallah will be easy for you also. i like it very much, alhamdullilah

Vaalaykum assalam varahmatullahi vabarakatuh
Barakallohu fiki my sister

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu alaykum! My name is Salah and I am a muslim. I am a new member in this site. I like this site very much because there are many muslims from different countries and a lot of information about Islam, here. But I have a problem, my English is not so good :), I begun to learn English a few week ago. So I don't understand you very good. These problems have become a reason of my creating this thread where muslims can help me and other muslims that have quastions about English lenguage and where we can talk about Islam. I am sorry for my mistakes I hope you understand me:)
~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI,brother.
So nice
and happy to have you with us,~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

muslims' brother

~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI,brother.
So nice
and happy to have you with us,~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Djazakallahu hayran sister. your words are very nice. This words '' ~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!'' I will learn it so I'm learning Inglish :)

Moatasem

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله

Very nice idea brother Salah, since a lot of us are not English native speakers.

safaa_marwa

:wasalam::shake:

:SMILY206:Welcome to TTI bro.
my english is also not good :) i learn for this website www.About.com in this website English learning materials for beginning level English learning including grammar, listening, vocabulary, reading, writing, reference, quizzes and a free online course as well as free lesson plans for ESL EFL teachers.

and I really hope you like it too.:muslim_child:

muslims' brother

:wasalam::shake:

:SMILY206:Welcome to TTI bro.
my english is also not good :) i learn for this website www.About.com in this website English learning materials for beginning level English learning including grammar, listening, vocabulary, reading, writing, reference, quizzes and a free online course as well as free lesson plans for ESL EFL teachers.

and I really hope you like it too.:muslim_child:

vaalaykum salam Djazakallohu hayran sister for the website

muslims' brother

I like tihis worlds May Allah increase us in knowledge that will benefit us in this life and hereafter. Ameen.
off top Nobody answer my question :)

Muhammed303

Wa'Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Welcome to the site brother. Masha'allah. If you need any help regarding english or Islam then feel free to email and let me know. i will do my best (insha'allah) to help you if i can.

muslims' brother

Wa'Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Welcome to the site brother. Masha'allah. If you need any help regarding english or Islam then feel free to email and let me know. i will do my best (insha'allah) to help you if i can.

Djazakallohu hayran brother. It is a very good news for me.

elqouds2020

السلام عليكم هناك الشيخ عمي google traduction يساعدك في الترجمة ريتم تتحسن في هذه اللغة وفقك الله لما تحبه و ترضاه