Assalamu Aleykum Sisters

Ita-rosa

Assalamu Aleykum Sisters
I am a 17 year old girl, soon to be 18.
I am italian, but live in denmark now. We moved up here, because my father got a job here in Denmark.I have converted to islam, to find strength, which i also found.
My parents are devorsed, and i live only with my father, he means the world 2 me, and i would do anything for him.
My mother i don't see, my littlesister lives with her, my bigbrother lives by him-self, and my oldest sister lives with her housebond in Copenhagen.
I live near AArhus.
I have gone through a lot of different things, and then found my strength at Allah swt.
The reason why i am writing here, is that i would like to meet new sisters, that i can get close to, and share both ups and downs.
I am very interested in politics here in Denmark, and would like to make a difference for muslim women in other countries.

You can ask me about anything, but now i have to go to class, i go to business college.

Ma salam lovely sisters.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaahi ukhti,

Mashaa'Allaah! May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep you steadfast to your new chosen path which is the only right one Aameen. Welcome to the site Inshaa'Allaah you benefit from it greatly. Feel free to join the Sisters Club where you can address any gender sensitive issues and/or meet other sisters Inshaa'Allaah http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups

D.Ahmed

Believer
Assalamu Allaikum.
Welcome sister to TTI im a brother by the way but there are alot of sisters here who are very warm and welcoming and insha-allah you will make alot of friends here :)
wasalaam.

Ita-rosa

Ciao

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaahi ukhti,

Mashaa'Allaah! May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep you steadfast to your new chosen path which is the only right one Aameen. Welcome to the site Inshaa'Allaah you benefit from it greatly. Feel free to join the Sisters Club where you can address any gender sensitive issues and/or meet other sisters Inshaa'Allaah http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Wa aleykum assalam
Grazie for everything, i have joined the club i think, i am not so tecnical:p.
But thank you for the warm welcome sister.
I am so thankful

BarâkAllâhu fiki sister:)

tarannumsamir

walekom salaam wa rehmatullah wa barakaatuhu.
and welcome dear sister.my name is tarannum,am an indian.may i have u as my frind and sister in islam ?
may allah subhaanu wa taalaa bless all of us with the choicest blessings ever,ameen.
as salaamu alaikom.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam sister, masha allah sister alhamdoullillah for ur convertion.
welcome to tti, insha allah you'll enjoy r stay with us. amin.

Sabreena17

Salam ita_rosa!

welcome to tti! What a coincidence, I too am a 17 yr old turning 18.:) Id love to be your friend. I too am taking business in college, what a pleasant surprise, we have two things in common, I live in Philippines though. But still we can be friends.Sorry about your sad family story.After what youve been through, alhamdulilah youve embraced Islam. PM me if you like to chat about Islam. although im not that knowledgable in discussing about islam, i try my best to, have fun in TTI!:ma::SMILY259::SMILY259::ma:

adiilah

Salaam

Mash Allah .. Welcome to the ummah.. Masha Allah

it really please me to read u are still so young and u comvert to islam ...

May Allah make our ummah strong

alaa mohammed

benvenuto qui sorella..
i don't know if i wrote this right i'm still learning italiano
any way
welcome here..
i hope u enjoy ur staying here..:astag:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

bahjeh123

As salaam wa alakium my dear lovely sister,
Your post was very heart warming, and may Allah continue to show you the straight path. And may He, subhana wa ta'ala, always shine his noor(light) above you.
If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me =]

Salaam
Bahjeh

Ita-rosa

Salam

welcome to tti! What a coincidence, I too am a 17 yr old turning 18.:) Id love to be your friend. I too am taking business in college, what a pleasant surprise, we have two things in common, I live in Philippines though. But still we can be friends.Sorry about your sad family story.After what youve been through, alhamdulilah youve embraced Islam. PM me if you like to chat about Islam. although im not that knowledgable in discussing about islam, i try my best to, have fun in TTI!:ma::SMILY259::SMILY259::ma:

Assalamu aleykum wa ramatulallah wa barakatuh sis:hearts:

I am in business college right now, and was wondering how things are going with you?
I hope that you are fine inshaAllah.
Today is my birthday, one year older.. now 18:) alhamdoulillah.!

But take care inshaAllah.
JazakAllah Khayran

Ma salam:)