Assalamu alykoum sisters and brothers

Joanna-Aisha

Salam to Everyone! I'm new here, and I hope I'll get a lot of knowlege and give sth from myself isa:) I would like to tell that I'm glad to be a member of this website. It's very hard for me to be a Muslim in my country, cuz it's 99% Christian Catholic.I'm not muslim yet, but I'll try to do my best isa! Take care all of you! So sometimes I need help when it comes to praying or other things which Allah wants from me...

Maa el salama

Joanna

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

First of all Welcome to this very beneficial and addictive site. You will definitely benefit from this site in one way or another.

That is so great to hear that you have chosen to come to the truth. InshaAllah Allah TA'allah will make this journey an easy and prosperous one for you.

May Allah Ta'allah guide us all Muslims and non-Muslims to the straight path, Ameen.

Wasalaam.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Waaleikum Salaam Joanna,
Welcome to the big family os Islam and alhmduliLLAH you are the chosen, one among billions people to be guided to Islam. There are many brothers and sisters here who are in the same situation as you are(hopeful they will share their experiance with you). That is, the enviroment is not islamic. If you read the biography of the Prophet(PBUH) he was in worst situation as ours.
Also is a test from Allah because Allah said that we cant say we believe without being tested.
Allah also said ''after hardship come an eas''

Peace Of Allah be Unto You and May He Strengthern Your Faith InshALLAH

Greetings From Manchester UK

abdellah007

salam

wa alaykum salam sister joanne.

you welcome to TTI family, i am sure you will get lots of knowledge here.
just keep visiting the website and ask whenver you need help.

the only polish sentence i know is : lubie cie that means maybe i like you :)

enjoy ur stay here insha allah

wassalam

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Welcome brother
people are really helpful here i m sure everyone will help u find the truth inshALLAH(if ALLAH wills)

Alaa

walikum alslam sis.
i'am happy to see u here, in this website...because this is a good option :)
i ask Allah to help u insha allah.
slam!

Mikaeel

Welcome to TTI Joanna.

I think you will find this is a very good site for you to learn more about Islam, as you progress through your discernment. The members here have taught me many important lessons, Allah be praised. Please remember to ask any questions you may have.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Esselamu aleikum Joanna

Hope you will enjoy your stay here with us and learn more about islam:shake:

Joanna-Aisha

Shukran fo such a wonderful "welcome":) I believe in this "Ihdinas siratal mostaquem" ,and that gives me power:)
Salam alykoum for all of you sisters and brothers:)

Alaa

Greetings from your Slavic brother,
želim ti da što prije pronađeš svoju omiljenu destinaciju ili ako je možda bolje da ostaneš u Poljskoj.

to muslims>> اذا هى ليست مسلمة لماذا أنتم تقلون السلام عليك؟
اصبروا:blackhijab:

slam alikum
but she said alslam alikum, then we must say wallikum alslam....:shake:

anglelight11

walykum...welcome sister, we are one family here and we full ready to any help you may need...but where you are from? I want advice you sister do not hesitate if you have any question about Islam, and remember you are a brave person to take a good step that will change your life to the best...just trying you will never losing any thing...just trying

Allah with you...

alwaysislam

welcome joanna this site will help alot im sure feel free to ask any questions may allah(swt) guide you on the straght path and reward your efforts

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome !!!

Assalam-o-alykoum Sister JoannaCyb ,
Welcome to TTI website. It is always so inspiring to meet someone who got converted to Islam. Hopefully you will share your story how you reverted to Islam, and how you are handling it now.

Those who revert to Islam in the west go through another series of tests, like being lonely and dealing with their friends and relatives. The more you pass these tests the more rewards you will get in the life hereafter. And after having a clean slate i.e. all sins removed and good deeds kept in your records, and then more rewards added for dealing with the problems of reversion, Firdous (highest level of Jannah) gets so much closer. Lucky you ! ( I am not jealous, just envy you).

Keep in touch sister, and remember me in your duas.
:wasalam: