Assalumu Alaykum Brothers And Sisters.

Shyne

Assalumu Alaykum Brothers And Sisters Id Like To Introduce Maself My Muslim Name Is Mustafa Although i Was Not Born With It As i Was Raised With No Religion Just To Belive In God. Im 17 Yes Im Young Thats Why Im Here To Ask You Brothers And Sisters For Help On Findin Out All The Information On Islam As i Kno Some But Not Enough.Please Feel Free To Message Me.Salam. Mustafa :salam2:

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Walleykum Assalam, brother! Welcome to this site! I hope U'll benefit from it! Please share your story with us - how did you embrace Islam? In the place where I live there are very few Muslims who reverted to Islam without Muslim family roots. I've got an Egyptian friend who helped me in that. What about you?:salah:
Omar

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: my brother...

welcome to TurnToIslam...hope you enjoy your stay here...

ilm is like a deep ocean...the more toy dive, the more you learn...

be firm on the right path until death which is sure to come...this is the place for amal...so be prepared to aakhirah...may ALLAH (swt) make the journey to Jannathul Firdaus easy for you...amiin...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum.

Insha'Allaah, it is very important to learn the Fundamentals of the Religion first, Subhaan'Allaah, I can't stress the importance of this because when you look back you think - why didn't anyone tell me about learning about Tawheed and having the correct Aqeedah first?

Yes, we are all Muslims, but we all need to learn about the Fundamentals as it gives us that foundation of our Belief.

The website has a section on this:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

I urge you to check the stickies and some of the other beneficial threads.

Overall, welcome and may Allaah bless you with good. Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

Shyne

Thank you all may allah reward you for helping me,The heart of a muslim is surely giving and sincere.salam

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: welcome to TTI and so good to have another young member of our universal Muslim Ummah to welcome to the family. Congratulations on your choice, may Allah reward you and there are many wise sisters and brothers on this site that can guide you :) i find you young reverts to be so remarkably dedicated, :ma:
:wasalam: