at what age did you .....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh no problem... atleast allah gave you the will to wear hijab (mashallah).... allah is the greatest.. i am so happy that you wore hijab , at what ever age it might be

AyeshaL

my husband's niece is 16 now and she still doesn't wear hijab.i have spoke to her about it and things wasn't really nice between us.i kindda not comfortable to talk to her anymore.she said that i don;t know anything about her so i shouldn't judge her.

i am not judging her but advising her.she said she will wear when she goes to U.even she will wear the short hijab and tight cloths.egyptian should know better what i mean.so what am i suppose to do?i am not gonna talk to her again about this.

Assalaamu Alaikum,
I think the important thing to remember is that nothing in Islam can be done by compulsion and that it has to come from inside someone for the right reasons - not to please family / friends / fit in culturally - but because you want to in order please Allah. I honestly think the best way you can help her (and I know you have good intention from what you have written marshallah) is to make dua - I think we can forget how powerful that is. Wasalaam

slaveofallah786

:salam2:
I started wearing hijab 8 yrs ago when i was 6.
But i don't think it's the age that matters, cuz I didn't realize the importance of hijab until 2 years back, when i went madrassah.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
what if a muslım girl does not wear a hijab what do u think about her?

Assalamu Alaykum,

Well, we can't really think much about the girl for we do not know what is in her heart or the reason she doesn't wear the hijab. But i would like to add if a Muslim girl doesn't wear the hijab or cover her hair and herself it really is her lost.

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
im a convert, sooo

I began to wear hijab and niqab wen I was 17 when I converted, and never turned back ameen. absolutly love it....:tti_sister:

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Well i m wearing a hijab(a headscarf) since i was 7 years but i turned to it permanently(i.e, wherever i go) only when i was 12

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:
I started wearing hijab 8 yrs ago when i was 6.
But i don't think it's the age that matters, cuz I didn't realize the importance of hijab until 2 years back, when i went madrassah.

oh sister! why are you saying this...
atleast allah gave you the haidayath of wearing hijab right?..
be happy for that...
now dont you feel you are safe,you are protected?
i feel the same sister, i am safe, and i am protected..
may allah guide us .ameen

Aichabella

salam2: i know that this is going to be a choke to a lots of you. am a bit embarrass to talk about it after reading all these posts about you guys and a bit jealous too Lol. i kinda started wearing mine @ 23. No it not the 23 day of my life, it at 23 years old. Okay that's not the worst part, the worst part is that it is not the age that i converted to Islam, infact i never converted because i was born Muslim. I know, i know it sad. the reason why it took me so long; long story i dont really want to get into that right now. But looking on the bright side Allah has blessed me with a chance to do it so am very grateful for it. I am very happy for you out there who got to wear ur hijab at such a young age and for those who have not yet , i encourage you incha Allah it's never too late.
May Allah's blessing be upon us all.

~Sunnah~

salam2: i know that this is going to be a choke to a lots of you. am a bit embarrass to talk about it after reading all these posts about you guys and a bit jealous too Lol. i kinda started wearing mine @ 23. No it not the 23 day of my life, it at 23 years old. Okay that's not the worst part, the worst part is that it is not the age that i converted to Islam, infact i never converted because i was born Muslim. I know, i know it sad. the reason why it took me so long; long story i dont really want to get into that right now. But looking on the bright side Allah has blessed me with a chance to do it so am very grateful for it. I am very happy for you out there who got to wear ur hijab at such a young age and for those who have not yet , i encourage you incha Allah it's never too late.
May Allah's blessing be upon us all.

MashAllah sister! I completely agree with you on this... A lot of the sisters here are so blessed to have begun wearing hijab so early in their lives alhumdulillah...

I began 3 years ago when I was 18, a few weeks before starting university. I am slowly beginning to contemplate niqab..... However its very difficult since not many women in my family wear hijab in general, so its something they wouldnt even fathom, their daughter being one of the only girls wearing NIQAB in the family. May Allah swt bestow hikma and courage in all the sisters including myself to tread the path of righteousness.