ATTENTION

raihana

:salam2: SIS AND BROS
This story that I am sharing with you all the bros and sis I am not sure that this is a true story but it is written in an islamic site THOSE WHO REFLECT WILL KNOW THE POWER OF ALLAH
In somewhere in a university there was ayoung man who did not believed in the existence of god infact he was an atheist but some of his collegues tried hard to reason him with evidences proofs of the existence of god, but he kept in rejecting and denying god atlast one day he said "I will in believe in the existence of god if my soul departs from me, within an hour of saying this ....."so he challenged in god,after telling this he went home,after returning home he went to bathroom just to wash his face after several minutes passed he didnt came out so some of his family members got upset and decided to check what happent to him, and so somehow they break the lock and got inside and they were shocked to see him lying on the floor they took him immediatly to the hospital ,then only they came to know that he was dead doctors said that he died because of a water drop that entered his ear subuhanallah men cannot challenge god it's a lesson for those who deny his signs

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Subhannallah, that's amazing how many signs God made for us to comtemplate and realize the Oneness & Greatness of God, ( look up to the sky tonight, if there's no clouds you'll see the moon and beautiful stars, wallahi beautiful) but still some people think they are clever by saying things like this man, thinking that every thing happen by bling chance or luck :astag:

Allah AKBAR

:wasalam:

SisterL.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Yes, even questioning anything Allah (swt) does is a mistake. How much greater is the misdeed if you put a challenge before him?

Whenever I meet an atheist, I think "Mashallah!" . I tell them that they are already halfway to being muslim. There is no god...are the first lines of the kalima, la illaha. I tell them that they recognize the hypocrisy and "wrongness" of whatever religious background they come from. They know that their former religion preaches lies and concludes that there is no god. I agree with them and take their logic one line further, la illaha ilAllah.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Yes, even questioning anything Allah (swt) does is a mistake. How much greater is the misdeed if you put a challenge before him?

Whenever I meet an atheist, I think "Mashallah!" . I tell them that they are already halfway to being muslim. There is no god...are the first lines of the kalima, la illaha. I tell them that they recognize the hypocrisy and "wrongness" of whatever religious background they come from. They know that their former religion preaches lies and concludes that there is no god. I agree with them and take their logic one line further, la illaha ilAllah.

mashallah, that's an optimistic and nice way of thinking, i;ll remember that

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Yeah sis, they tell me that with my advanced age comes wisdom. Hmpf! In all the years of my life I have come to know only two hard facts. There is a God. And I'm not Him. lol

wa sallam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

There's no question of challenging Allah (swt) ... that's just wrong. But i am not sure... how authentic is this story?

Kaisar2007

I think it was true. before a half year i saw a movie from Some Araibian people on it. in this movie a men who 20 years old boy has been showed his bodey change some unbelivelbe creation. there are blood on his mouse and his ear. i never saw that kind of change. maybe some guys have been wached.
it has been happend whthin a few hours, when he dead. his father told.

raihana

:salam2:sis i dont know how authenris story any way it was wrriten an islamic site,may allah forgive me and ur sins

raihana

ASWW sisters and brothers aplogise me that sometimes I do make mistakes I mean grammer mistakes I just sometimes miss words I am very forgetful but forgive me doesnt mean I dont know eng but some times careless mistakes I do ,pls pls sorry for all those mistakes i do

brother4ever

:salam2:
Sister
No need to say sorry for that becoz nobody was born perfect inshalah u will become perfect in english soon.

ALLAH HAFIZ

basheer76

Story like this can not be authentic on an internet forum

I agree that it's a stupid to chalenge God (SWT) but a story like this one can not taken as authentic and spread to other people because I, personnaly, don't accept it unless it's from a person that I have know for long time.
But, at least we should get the point: never challenge God. Better to challenge the people.

Salam.