Ayan Hirsi Ali: A One-Note Islam Critic

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

I am really sad that two muslims turned away from islam.

The western media choose people like Ayan Hirsi :angryred: to misrepresent the beauty of islam. But Alhamdullah, non-muslims are able to see muslims, black, white, male, female, young and old, islamic speakers such Khalid Yasin, Yusuf Estes, Bilal, and many others, and the increasong number of muslims mashallah....

I believe its time for every muslim including myself, to represent islam in a better way. And as khaild yasin said '' your action speaks louder, and believe me they are watching you''. Non-muslims are observing each step we take, the way we behave, the way we speak. They feel more curious once they see a good behaviour 'akhlaq' by muslim and muslimah, and compare it to what they've read or heard by non-muslims or so called ex-muslims. Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) behaviour was the most important aspect of Him (pbuh)..''Wa inaka la'ala Khoulegen Atheem''. Trusted by the enemies, respected by the enemies, loved by everyone one''.. The day we fellow our Prophet (pbuh) according to the Qur'an and Sunnah, people wont even bother to listen to people such as Ayan Hirsi (Munafeegah :fighta: )

:wasalam:

Raihan

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a paid agent. She has been proven fraud in Nederland. She is just running after fame and bucks appearing in western media and saying some lies about Islam. She has never studied Islam to begin with. She left Islam after 9-11. She thought that it was done by Muslims (Islam?). But the 9-11 conspiracy has already been exposed. What the 9-11 has to do with her leaving Islam, anyway! She is just a fraud like Nonie Darwish, Walid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan, etc. Western media are using them against Islam and creating hatred against Muslims all over the world.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8JKNa-6XOU4

Sunny_Moslima

Deze vrou maakt me ziek.-->this woman makes me sick.

If your an ex muslim fine. So be it keep going on with your life and stop critising our religion.

justoneofmillion

Here it is, enjoy :D

[yt]t6O18b7B_gU[/yt]
assalam,how could you be that quick sister!:eek:i guess you are just pulling one of your fast ones.lol i found it too am acctually watching it right now...i came back to post it and there you go, it is already here ...lol thanks:confused: :)

Wassalam

jameel

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
haha :) , i watched it so many times that i know excatley where it is :)
The man is mad!! Just listen to him, terrible!!

Sakeena

A Conversation Between Sakeena And Ayan Hirsi Ali. LOL

Sakeena: Salam alaykum, nice to meet you!

Ali: Yes, okay, umm, sure.....

Sakeena: Sooo, what are you doing for Eid?

Ali: I don't celebrate Eid.

Sakeena: No Eid?? Aww, you poor woman. You need a hug!

Ali: Get away from me terrorist! Help! Help! Someone help me! I fear for my life! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Sakeena: Ayan, are you okay, girl?? Do you wanna talk about it?

Ali: *cries* please..don't..kill me!!

Sakeena: Are you serious?????

To Be Continued...

zakariya

salam alakum w w
hi bro and sis i realy realy sick of talking this alcoholic lady
way we wast time like this person

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Sakeena: Salam alaykum, nice to meet you!

Ali: Yes, okay, umm, sure.....

Sakeena: Sooo, what are you doing for Eid?

Ali: I don't celebrate Eid.

Sakeena: No Eid?? Aww, you poor woman. You need a hug!

Ali: Get away from me terrorist! Help! Help! Someone help me! I fear for my life! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Sakeena: Ayan, are you okay, girl?? Do you wanna talk about it?

Ali: *cries* please..don't..kill me!!

Sakeena: Are you serious?????

To Be Continued...

:lol:...thats almost...not funny!!! :D

mahdi

salam alakum w w
hi bro and sis i realy realy sick of talking this alcoholic lady
way we wast time like this person

bro she is not alcoholic, all she wants is to be famous, she talks about having a difficult when she was young, but i don't know what does that have to do with islam, she mixes her culture with islam, i think we have to ignore someone like her, she only wants attention,

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
/vomit

:SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153::SMILY153:

YAWN! Move over Paris Hilton, there's a new fake in town out to spread her mischief! Ali just continues to go on and on about her own perceptions of a religion that clearly she barely understands. She lied to get into Holland. She lied in her book 'Infidel'. She lied to get famous in the West - And she continues to lie about the most beautiful religion in the world. How can we take someone seriously when their integrity is totally worthless. Are Muslims perfect? Of course not, but Islam itself is the best guidance this world has to offer. Period.

I'm sick of this wannabe oppourtunist. Bleh.

khalillulah

Am so sad she is a fellow somali, I don't know what is ailing her, we somalis are very staunch when it comes to islam. Her motive is to gain fame and some wealth, am not sure what she was exposed during her childhood that made her to be corrupted. i saw her speaking somali and she was very fluent, so she must have been brought up in islamic enviroment. someone has done a great deal to debauch her mind.

she really let us down .:SMILY23: :SMILY23:

masalam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Just because she is somali shouldnt make you feel bad for somalians, i dont feel bad for somalians because of her... in my opinion not a single somalian brother or sister has ANYTHING to do with this woman! Nationality doesnt matter. We all feel bad because she apostated from Islam and im not somalian but it makes me just as sick as you that she did that and she is the way she is. Actually i have a difficult time feeling sorry for her at all...! whatever happened to her head...shaytan played a huge role in it!

You get apostates from many countries and different nationalities and it should affect us equally regardless of where we're from. For example, Musharraf....the entire ummah should dislike him equally not only people in pakistan. And also people like tasleema nasreen i was reading about her recently, not ONLY bangladeshis should hate her, we ALL should with equal repulsion! Islam is above nationality so...the loyalty towards your country is secondary to loyalty to Islam.

Am so sad she is a fellow somali, I don't know what is ailing her, we somalis are very staunch when it comes to islam. Her motive is to gain fame and some wealth, am not sure what she was exposed during her childhood that made her to be corrupted. i saw her speaking somali and she was very fluent, so she must have been brought up in islamic enviroment. someone has done a great deal to debauch her mind.

she really let us down .:SMILY23: :SMILY23:

masalam.

I guess whats disturbing is she was once a 'fellow' muslim... thats worst for us as an Ummah than her being a 'fellow somali' to somalians isnt it?..you get what im saying? If you feel she let somali's down (and you see it that way) then, you should also think she let the entire Ummah down...May Allah preserve us and may her lies be a curse for her in this world and the next. I think We can do better than the likes of her any day - so chin up akhi :)

May the eyes of cowards never find rest in sleep - Khalid (ra)

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: you guys don't you all know that she came into America with a fake name and age and such(fake identity), but when she told america that....she was immediately kicked out. but they let her have security still. Also in the UK this other lady she aimed to spread lies about Islam. so these few men who were muslim beat her up until she was in her place. i thought that she deserved it honestly. she was warned but wouldn't stop.:hijabi: