ayat ul kursi question

carpy321

Asalam and eid mubarak to you all..

Just a couple of questions because every brother or sister from mosque i ask has different opionions..

1) when i lead a prayr am i aloud to use Ayat Ul kursi? some say yes because its big ayat.. some say no cos its not ure full surah..

2) im studying the hadith and just wondering if im aloud to write on it with pencil.

jazakallah for any one who takes time to read this

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum
Brother I have asked for this an imam and he said me you can read three short ayats
or you can read a long ayah(for example ayatul-kursi) ,but my brother who studies in
University of Medina said me you can read one ayah which has more than 6 letters.
For example: first ayah of suratul an Naba' 1.عَمَّ يَتَسَآءَلُونَ .
So this ayah has more than 6 letters.
I hope you understand me brother.ALL-LLAHU alem.By the way eid mubarak
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetullah

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
salam ya brothers and sisters while reading this thread I suspected one thing :s While studying tajweed I put some signs on Quran to remember where I have mistakes .. Am I doing a wrong thing :( ?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
salam ya brothers and sisters while reading this thread I suspected one thing :s While studying tajweed I put some signs on Quran to remember where I have mistakes .. Am I doing a wrong thing :( ?

Wa alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah, might as well buy a tajweed color coded qur'aan lol :p