Baby Abdullah

A Kashmiri

Milyoon Mabrook brother.

A very good name.Maashallah.

May Allah bless him and make him a Good practising/ Fundamentalist Muslim.

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom new DAD,

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mashallah:
May Allah use Abdullah to help the ummah & be everything you & your dear wife wish for.:SMILY33:
May Allah bless him & protect him always.
:jumpclap:
Salamo Alikom

etoile_de_mer

Mabrook!

:salam2:
I'm very happy for u brother...Mabrook to u & ur wife..
Insha Allah ur baby will be one among the most pious persons..ameen
now it's my turn ..i'm now in my last days of pregnancy..
Please pray for me brothers & sisters....
I need ur duas.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Mabrook!!!

Congratulation!!! Increase the ummah as many as possible

We will be the first ummah to be regarded infront of Allah although we are the last among the ummah before us.

Wassalam

AAminAA

Amatullah

Mabrook on your son Abdullah. May Allah s.w.t., bless him and make him a good muslim insha'Allah !

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

May Allah subhanahu wa taala reward you all and accept your prayers!!

:salah: :tti_sister:

As for my little Sis Samiha, you are right. There are things we do and practice as a routine, thinking that it is correct, only later to find out that there is no basis for it. May Allah keep us all steadfast and adherent to the Quran and Sunnah. May Allah reward you!

New dad?? New dad for Abdullah only. Abdullah has two elder siblings, Sarah and Ammar. I`m older than what some of you think! :SMILY335:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Sorry I'm late!

Baarak Allaahu laka fil-mawhoobi lak, wa shakartal-waahiba, wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu Ameen. (May Allaah bless you with his gift to you, and may you give thanks, may the child reach maturity, and may you be granted its righteousness)

Yay! We got a new recruit for our Ummah.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Sorry I'm late!

Baarak Allaahu laka fil-mawhoobi lak, wa shakartal-waahiba, wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu Ameen. (May Allaah bless you with his gift to you, and may you give thanks, may the child reach maturity, and may you be granted its righteousness).

Jazakee Allahu khayran Sister!!

Ameen!

Yay! We got a new recruit for our Ummah.

Yeah! I am already having him do push-ups and sit-ups!! :SMILY335:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alykum,

Masha'Allah. Congratulations.

May Allah bless baby Abdullah and your family.

I didn't reply to your initial thread but i made sure to make Du'a for you, your wife and the little one.

Alhamdulilah

Such a joyous moment and you have allowed us to be part of it in someway - even though it maybe considered insignificant although i don't consider it like that. Subhan'Allah.

Walaykum Salam

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Akhi congrats again and may allah bless and protect you and little abdullah and his ummi ameen.

any pictures akhi :D ??? i am sure all brothers and sisters wopuld love to take a look at the new addition to our ummah.

fee amaanullah

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikoum,

Masha Allah, a little baby boy to be called Abdullah, a beautiful name, Alhamdulillah. CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife and may you enjoy your new bundle of joy :)
Thank you for sharing these precious moments with us and I, too, apologize that I did not reply on the original thread as I thought I had missed the chance, but Alhamdulillah, after what must have been a very long labour, Mommy and baby are fine. I hope they are resting well and that every time the baby is taking a nap, Mommy is too :) I know, easier said than done but I hope she will try to.

Allahu Akbar!

Your sister in Islam

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Alhamdoullilah brother, mabrook on ur son
insha allah he will make u and ur wife proud. ameen.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu and MASHALLAH and congragulation for the new born baby great name just like mine abdAllah i guess so hope for the best of course with the help of the almighty ALLAH(subhana wa tala)