baby birth!!

q8penpals

q8penpals, thanks. can u search the meaning of fadya for me as my other baby is haadia.
wasalam.

Salam

I searched and found Fadya to mean "savior or protector of others"

I know a very nice, pious lady named Fadya, that's why the name came to my mind. As a teacher, some names bring to mind very naughty or annoying students, so I don't recommend those names to people! LOL!

hassan_ganari

Assalamu alaikom wa rahmatu'llahi wa barakatuhu,

Congratulations,

My sister's names are Rukayah and Fatema, my mother's is Naima.

When I think about good names for my future kids (inshaa Allah), could be Khadija, Ayesha, Halima and most of all I like Emna.

Emna is the name of Muhammad Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam 's mother.

Assalamu alaikom wa rahmatu'llahi wa barakatuhu.
(^^)

rightpath_357

Oh congrats bro!!!!!!:D

Lol- is your son the oldest

becuz- i have 2 younger sisters, and 1 older brother:D cool!!!!!!:D

Hmmmmm-

Fatima

Zaynab

Huda

Amber

those are some of my favorites :D

May Allah bless her :D Ameen

aless

:salam2:
mabrook!!!!:ma:
ameen to all the du'as

from above I like
Alesha = Protected by God
and also i like
Asma
Umaymah
Ummayyah

canab1973

Asalamu alaykum wr wbr bro, or sister.
Congratulations. May Allah bless your children and your family. I like Maryam,Mawadah, Rahmah, Aisha, Fatimah, Anfal,Rayan,

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum.
Oh my God! MashaAllah! That's such a wonderful news..:D
Many many congratulations to you, brother.

I think that Khadija Omer will be a nice name..
You should name your daughter after one of the prophet's wives or daughters or one of the sahabiyat.. Such names really inspire the child to follow their examples..:)

Once again, aap ko bohat bohat Mubarak ho.

warda A

Sister
asalam aleikum

MashaAllah on the birth of your daughter, inshaAllah ahe will be of great courage & strong eeman
may she be a joy to you & family as the other children too.

you have been very blessed to have children.

and ameen to all adiyyas

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
name finalization:

Some names suggestions

1.Aiza = Noble

2.Alesha = Protected by God.

3.Sidrah= Tree in Jannah

assalamoalaikum all, thank you a lot for sending me the wishes, duas and names for my new born baby. i appreciate your efforts. this is the fragrance of ISLAM that we all are united. alhamdulillah. if any non muslim is here then PLEASE look at this thread and try to learn ISLAM completely.
The name which is finalized by all of us is
Aaiza Omer.
brother mahussqain3 thanks for sending me this name.
u will get a gift in jannah, inshaallah.
if anybody knows anything bad (meaning or else) about this name then please let me know upto thursday otherwise i will make it final on friday. as friday is the 7th day of birth.
wasalam.

salahdin

May ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH BLESS THEM .

Anas reported that the Prophet said: "He who raises two daughters until their puberty will be with me in Paradise like this", and he symbolized the proximity by showing two of his fingers with a slight gap between them." (Muslim)

`Aa’ishah related: "A woman by the name of Jameelah came to me with her two daughters. She asked me for charity but found nothing with me except a date, which I gave her. She divided it between her two daughters and ate nothing herself; then, she got up and left. After this, the Messenger of Allaah came, so I narrated this story to him; he said: “He who is involved (in the responsibility) of (nurturing) daughters and is generous to them, will have them as a fortification for himself against the Hellfire.” (Al-Bukhaari & Muslim)

In another narration of this incident, `Aa’ishah related: "A poor woman came to me with her two daughters. I gave her three dates; she gave each of them a date and was about to eat the third one when one of her daughters asked her for it, so she divided it between her two daughters and ate nothing herself, and I liked what she did. After this, the Messenger of Allaah came, so I told him what she did, and he said: 'Allaah obligated Paradise for her due to this date, and (also) freed her from Hell.'"(Muslim)

Imaam Al-Hasan said: “Girls are a source of reward and sons are a blessing; rewards are in one's favour (on the Day of Judgement) whereas one will be held accountable for blessings.”

(name)tasnim/tasneem Foundation of Paradise

niqaabis

mashaAllah, may Allah bless you and your family, amiin.
i named my daughter Ameera,
the names that are highly recomended are khadija,fatima Aisha,Mariam and Asiyaa,wa Allahu a'alam.

maYRam

maBrooK on uR new babY! maY aLLah keeP theM safe aND heaLthy... i suggest MARYAM.. hehe! ;)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
assalamoalaikum all, thank you a lot for sending me the wishes, duas and names for my new born baby. i appreciate your efforts. this is the fragrance of ISLAM that we all are united. alhamdulillah. if any non muslim is here then PLEASE look at this thread and try to learn ISLAM completely.
The name which is finalized by all of us is
Aaiza Omer.
brother mahussqain3 thanks for sending me this name.
u will get a gift in jannah, inshaallah.
if anybody knows anything bad (meaning or else) about this name then please let me know upto thursday otherwise i will make it final on friday. as friday is the 7th day of birth.
wasalam.

oohhh I'll get the gift in Jannah!!!!:ma:
I'm waiting desperately for the gift :)

:salam2:congratulations. May Allah make her coolness to your eyes. As far as names goes.....
Hasna, Ala from surah Rahman, Noor, Maria, Ruba, Laila,Rehab, Ragad, Reem, Raneem, Rania, Yusra, Rasha, Soad, narmeen, Lamya, Ghalia, Ghina, Aya, Muznah, Zilzal, Samara, Afaf, Madiha, Myra, Sophia, Nadia, Rubab, Sumaya, Zainab, Umbreen, Walaa, Wafaa,Areej, Malak, Azizah, Haifa,Bushra, Dhalia, Ghaniyah,Lana, Nada, Sana,

slaveofALLAH99

salam,

I know it's kind of late ,but I just read your thread now. Well you probably already chose a name for your daghter but again i would like to say this name maybe for your daughter or the next or even your friends daughter or some thing.

well... I really like the name Maria she was the prophets wife and has a great story!! LOOK it up!

any ways it's all your chose! and InshaaAllah Allah will guide her top the right path Ameen!! and may Allah bless us all with one Inshaallah AMEEN!!!!!!!

Salam!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
thanks for suggesting me nice names. but its late now. on 7th day i finalized the name, performed aqeeqa and shaved hair of the baby.
any how i am not supposed to keep all the suggested names for my babiesssssss, others can get help while selecting the names for their babies from this thread.
anyhow thanks a lot.
wasalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Almighty Allah swt has blessed me with the birth of a baby daughter on 8th moharram (yesterday). now i have 3 girls and one boy.............
may allah swt make them good and devoted muslims. please help me in selecting the name of the baby.
the names of my kids are as under.
son: muhammad saad omer
Daughters:
1. areeba omer
2. haadia omer
3. ?????? omer

thanks and regards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
:bismillah:

Alhamdulillah!

Congratulation !!!

May Allah swt bless you and your family~Amin!

Thank you,

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Attachments

• many moooore!.gif
    many moooore!.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 88