*** BABY OF THE YEAR***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
*** BABY OF THE YEAR***

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brothers and sisters.

Which is your the most cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute and sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet litlle baby.???:):):)

Here are the litlle princesses and princes......

This is the baby of the month January

DSC_4361-Edit.jpg

This is the baby of the month february

There_is_no_smile_like_a_babys_smile.jpg

This is the baby of the moth March

Babys-head.png

This is the baby of the month April

hijabbaby.jpg

This is the baby of the month May

323319102_4d8df5e2da.jpg

This is the baby of the month June

2ih9tfo.jpg

This is the baby of the month July

29fuh4i.gif

This is the baby of the month August

I

This is the baby of the month September

2ls8ms4.jpg

This is the baby of the month October

e8x1e9.jpg

This is the baby of the month November

2llzqbl.jpg

This is the baby of the month December

rucw9k.jpg

This is the baby of the spring

babies-1.jpg

This is the baby of the summer

98426410-blk_bby_grl.jpg

This is the baby of the autumn

james_1143813185_1.jpg

These are the babies of the winter

toddlers-together.jpg

With love,Your sister Asiya:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

May Allah bless you and all babys in the world.

Salam.

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllh sister, they're so cute. Gazaky Allah khair for sharing. I love the baby of the month of March best. He's incredible.
:salam2:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Is this a doll ?
or real baby
2ls8ms4.jpg

If this is a real baby mashAllah I cant believe my eyes :)He is just toooooo cute

waaleikum salam

Searching_soul

Salaam,

I must say I was a little disappointed. Babies come in all colors.

I must say i was a little disappointed too. Babies are all Cute and they are the coolness of our eyes, whether they are black or white. They are all sinless and they are all pure. Its us adults who bring them up to be racists and stuff, when they grow old. Do u think A baby knows racism. If you put a white baby and black baby in the same room. They would LOVE to play with each other. This is Islam (PURE). Imagine you put a white adult and a black adult. They won't be comfortable being with each other, If they got this idea of being supreme because of their colour. This is Instilled by the Devil himself. He's surely an enemy to humankind. It's not in our Fitra. We are not Born like this.

Plz When you are putting babies pics...Try to balance with all the colours. ok. If you can't get pics of other babies, then better not put them here. We should learn to love everyone regardless of our colour. Did ALLAH wen he created the world. Din't he create humans and animals in all sorts of Colours and sizes. If ALLAH loves every creation of his. Who are we.

Sister Asja, im not targetting u. But i don't want people to start becoming racist because of such things. Avoid Racism as much as possible. Its the Root of all wars and Evil/mischief going on around the world. EVERY WAR can be traced back to racism prevalent within the dominant society.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

I must say I was a little disappointed. Babies come in all colors.

Wallahi sister mirramon you have broght tears in my eyes and broke my heart.

I have put this tread for inocent reasons and I could never acept from my sister in Islam words like this.

I am child infront of you and you could be my mother but you still talk on this way with me, without knowing my intentions.

YA Allah please guide us all and be Mercifull towords us becouse You are the Most Mercifull. Ameen.:tti_sister:

I will ask my thread to be delated becouse I can not handle this, Astagfirulah.

AlQurtubi

Banned
Very cute babies mashALLAH.

Sister Asja, their intention was not to break your heart but to tell you in pleasant manner so that you dont do it next time. Internet is strange medium. It doesnt convey the meanings of sentences very well sometimes.

We all know your intentions. You were trying to show us some innocent pictures and you succeeded. I liked all the pictures but that picture where a girl is praying, was really good.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I must say i was a little disappointed too. Babies are all Cute and they are the coolness of our eyes, whether they are black or white. They are all sinless and they are all pure. Its us adults who bring them up to be racists and stuff, when they grow old. Do u think A baby knows racism. If you put a white baby and black baby in the same room. They would LOVE to play with each other. This is Islam (PURE). Imagine you put a white adult and a black adult. They won't be comfortable being with each other, If they got this idea of being supreme because of their colour. This is Instilled by the Devil himself. He's surely an enemy to humankind. It's not in our Fitra. We are not Born like this.

Plz When you are putting babies pics...Try to balance with all the colours. ok. If you can't get pics of other babies, then better not put them here. We should learn to love everyone regardless of our colour. Did ALLAH wen he created the world. Din't he create humans and animals in all sorts of Colours and sizes. If ALLAH loves every creation of his. Who are we.

Sister Asja, im not targetting u. But i don't want people to start becoming racist because of such things. Avoid Racism as much as possible. Its the Root of all wars and Evil/mischief going on around the world. EVERY WAR can be traced back to racism prevalent within the dominant society.

Brother your words and sisters Miramom has made me cry and only Allah knows my intentions.You do not know someone intentions brother and be carefull of Allah when you are saying something Astagfirullah.

Inhsallah now I will be in need to ask that my thread be deleted,althugh I am am asking my selfe why would I do that when I did not done nothing wrong Alhamdulillah,and Allah knows that my intentions are pure.

We hawle we la kuvete illah billah

At the momenet I can not cry becasue of your and sister Miramom words,becasue now my heart can only cry becasue of my brothers and sisers in Palastine and in onother Mulsim contries that are suffering at the moment.

May Allah help them soon and may Allah guide us all.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My intention is never to make you cry. My intention is to make you open your eyes. We have to think. By pasting children of a certain color you buy into the ideology that there is a superior race. You believe in dividing people into catergories simply by the color of thier skin. Hello..this is not Islam.

I also stress for people to be careful. We are not in a moment of cute. We are watching babies being burnt...decapitated..

We need to understand why this would be offensive. I was very gentle with my words. I wrote I was disappointed. These photographs were another nail in the coffin. Sister, the Isarelis also like blonde haired blue-eyed babies..just ask the Ethopian Israelis.

Please do not take offense. I am very direct. You have decided to write on a forum. We have people from all walks of life. When you write you have to be able to digest the responses. In all honesty telling me that I made you cry. has little effect. Tell me that you want to know why I would make that comment..and allow me to guide you would be effective.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

My intention is never to make you cry. My intention is to make you open your eyes. We have to think. By pasting children of a certain color you buy into the ideology that there is a superior race. You believe in dividing people into catergories simply by the color of thier skin. Hello..this is not Islam.

I also stress for people to be careful. We are not in a moment of cute. We are watching babies being burnt...decapitated..

We need to understand why this would be offensive. I was very gentle with my words. I wrote I was disappointed. These photographs were another nail in the coffin. Sister, the Isarelis also like blonde haired blue-eyed babies..just ask the Ethopian Israelis.

Please do not take offense. I am very direct. You have decided to write on a forum. We have people from all walks of life. When you write you have to be able to digest the responses. In all honesty telling me that I made you cry. has little effect. Tell me that you want to know why I would make that comment..and allow me to guide you would be effective.

Allaicomu Salam sister.

Maybe your intention was not to make me cry but you did sister,and it is the same with me.My intention was not to make seperation betwen human being Astagfirullah sister and Alhamdulillah this is not from Islam,but still your reply was consist very hard words which are very strange Astagfirullah.

I only do not understand which mind could think that one Muslim can make disscrimination betwen people,especily betwen childrens Astagfirullah.

SubhanAllah sister,verily Allah is the Greatests Guider,but He is also the Greatest Judge!!!

And Inshallah I will ask that my thread be deleted becasue of some hard words and comments,although Allah knows that I was only trying to do something good,and for others Allah also know.

May Allah guide us all,and may Allah forgive you sister.

Salam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister..your intention was not wrong. However..we have to respect others. We need to be mindful at all times. Think sister how I felt when there was no representation of what I consider to be beautiful..my children. And please please respect me inasmuch as I beg the forgiveness of Allah at all times...for only Allah knows what is in my heart.

I have no control over the closing of a thread. I did not write harsh words...I simply pointed out that Islam is inclusive.

Searching_soul

Im REALLLY REALLY SORRY my dear sis. My intention wasn't to make u cry. But to point out the Truth. Plz don't cry. Be Firm in faith. But i was kinda shocked actually to see each and every baby was Blonde and blue eyed. That Really doesn't represent the world population in any statistics. Blond and blue eyed people are the least in numbers compared to all the other colours. And yet, u found only these babies to represent the year is it? plz try to understand what we are telling u. Ignorance is very dangerous in this world. We are constantly learning. So be open minded.

I Truly understand this wasn't ur intention at all. and im sorry. i think i shud have msged u in private. That would have been more convenient. But to correct in public is better because, others will also understand it. And we all love u for the sake of ALLAH. What u have done is not a sin. Plz forgive me my dear sis :( May Allah (swt) forgive me for hurting my sis Asja. Ameen

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

give sister Asja a break not every baby was blonde and blue eyed...have your eyes skipped the two black babies, chinese and the arab baby dressed in an arab outfit (look above)most of the white babies had dark eyes i dont know what the fuss is about babies are babies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

Sister..your intention was not wrong. However..we have to respect others. We need to be mindful at all times. Think sister how I felt when there was no representation of what I consider to be beautiful..my children. And please please respect me inasmuch as I beg the forgiveness of Allah at all times...for only Allah knows what is in my heart.

I have no control over the closing of a thread. I did not write harsh words...I simply pointed out that Islam is inclusive.

Sister Mirajmon Alhamdulillah that I did not have any wrong intention and Allah knows that the best,and that is enough for me SubhanAllah.
These are the blassed days sister of fasting and we should all love and reaspect each others,Inshallah.

And sister,you should tell me that this is personal issue like you said,and I am not going to disscuss further on this thread any more becasue I do not want that this thread lose its innocency,Inshallah.

May Allah guide us all.

Salam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If we do not correct misconceptions we are abettors of deception. The fuss is simple. we live in a mutlicultural world. It makes divisions. It makes one class of human beings inferior to another. Babies are babies but posting pictures of cute babies serves little or no purpose. Why?

Secondly, why put the adjective cute? This is another way of buying into anti Islamic propaganda. You are comparing. There is no difference between human beings.

There is little thinking going on here. When you write and do not think of the reprecussions feelings get hurt. I am simply responding to what I think is inappropriate. The timing and content are poor. This has nothing to do with feelings.

When you are in a class your professor assists you by correcting your paper. That is all I am doing. Refine.

Lastly, when addressing me please follow the salutations that my respected brothers and sisters do. This is a public forum. At least follow the dictates of Islam and be polite.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister, in all honesty...the guilt is not on my shoulders...ok you are naive. I simply stated next time think. Should you write or not write is up to you.

Sister you want innocence not post the picuture of the decapitated Gazan child...she was innoncent. It is her picture that we need to show the world..

The truth never loses its innocence the truth. Wisdom comes in accepting the truth..understanding is the garment of truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.