beautiful hadith-must read-

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

I would like to share authentic ahadith insha Allah regarding Qur'an

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur'aan: Recite and rise in status, and recite as you used to recite in the world, and your status will be at the last verse you recite.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood (1464) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

It was narrated that Buraydah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever reads the Qur’aan and learns it and acts upon it will be given a crown of light to wear on the Day of Resurrection, the light of which is like the light of the sun, and his parents will be clothed with two suits the equivalent of which is not to be found in this world, and they will say: Why have we been clothed with this? And it will be said: Because your son learned the Qur’aan.”

Narrated by al-Haakim (1/756); he said it is saheeh according to the conditions of Muslim. Al-Albaani said It is hasan because of corroborating evidence, as it says in Saheeh al-Targheeb

SubhanAllah

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur'aan: Recite and rise in status, and recite as you used to recite in the world, and your status will be at the last verse you recite.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood (1464) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

It was narrated that Buraydah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever reads the Qur’aan and learns it and acts upon it will be given a crown of light to wear on the Day of Resurrection, the light of which is like the light of the sun, and his parents will be clothed with two suits the equivalent of which is not to be found in this world, and they will say: Why have we been clothed with this? And it will be said: Because your son learned the Qur’aan.”

Narrated by al-Haakim (1/756); he said it is saheeh according to the conditions of Muslim. Al-Albaani said It is hasan because of corroborating evidence, as it says in Saheeh al-Targheeb

SubhanAllah

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khair sister for the good reminder. :)

wassalam 'alaikum

revert2007

Love Fishing

SubhanAllah

i was told that the parent(muslim parents) will wear the crown if the child memorise the whole quran. any proof on this????

IbnAdam77

i was told that the parent(muslim parents) will wear the crown if the child memorise the whole quran. any proof on this????

assalam 'alaikum

Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said: "If anyone recites the Qur'an and acts according to its contents, on the Day of Judgment his parents will be given to wear a crown whose light is better than the light of the sun in the dwellings of this world if it were among you. So what do you think of him who acts according to his."

This Hadith is Narrated by Mu'ad al-Juhani and is recorded in Sunan Abu Dawood, Book Number 8, Hadith Number 1448

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalam 'alaikum

Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said: "If anyone recites the Qur'an and acts according to its contents, on the Day of Judgment his parents will be given to wear a crown whose light is better than the light of the sun in the dwellings of this world if it were among you. So what do you think of him who acts according to his."

This Hadith is Narrated by Mu'ad al-Juhani and is recorded in Sunan Abu Dawood, Book Number 8, Hadith Number 1448

well i dont have any to wear it though :(

IbnAdam77

well i dont have any to wear it though :(

Do not worry sister. InshaAllah one day we will have. :) Lets try to raise up our children on the strong foundation of Islam.

Ya Allah! Make my sister a mother of Huffaz. Ameen.

ahmed_elnaggar

"O lord forgive me "
salamo allikom wa rahmat Allah wa barakato.
Jazaki Allah khair my sister in Islam . very beautiful hadith .
" O lord make the Quran the spring of our hearts and the light of our sights. " ameen ameen