Beautiful.Pakistan

John Smith

Hands up! never wanted to cause offence but what i was trying to get across was that India has better infrastructure and is far more modernised that Pakistan.

I find that Indian Muslims are more approachable too,just my opinion.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I think those who haven't been to the galyaat and naran areas are really missing on something. Seriously, those HUGE green dirt "pegs" (to use the quranic term) takes you in another world. Every time I'm there I'm questioning the if athiest even got brains how such massive and complex structures could come around own it's own. Looking up at them and down from the road, it becomes impossible to see where it ends. I don't know but those mountains have their own R'oob (Don't know how to explain in English), that reminds me of the Majesty of Allaah. The flora and fauna just makes me crazy. I spend hours in the forest looking at this plant and that insect, feeding this monkey and taking pics of that bird to slugs to snakes. It's unexplainable experience for me.

Sorry for the rant. . .I'm a nature girl and it's the best time of the year for me. I love those forest.

Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

This is great to love the nature indeed, i am the same and one experience like this lifts my Imaan exactly the way recitations from Quran do.
I dont know Pakistan yet but we plan a trip there soon, inshallah i will share my opinions after.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
walaikumasalam to all my brothers and sisters
i belong to the northern part of pakistan and yes its the most beautiful place i have ever been to but i agree with brother john that their is no infrastructure in those areas .calling it a dump is ,however, not fair ,bro.
we as muslim have to revise our behaviour.we have to look at our attitude.everytime whenever i visit tti,i came across fighting and debates and arguments over rubbish.
for those who can understand urdu

inn taaza khudaon mein bara sub sey watan hy
joo pairhen iss ka hy woh mazhab ka kafan hy

i love to forgive others to get Allah's mercy.

tic_tac_toe

Hands up! never wanted to cause offence but what i was trying to get across was that India has better infrastructure and is far more modernised that Pakistan.

Indian Muslims are generally nicer and more practicing then Pakistanees in my experience as well but I don't think that India is more modernized then Pakistan and infrastructure in terms of Metro (Delhi) yes but over all throughout India no it doesn't have better infrastructure then Pakistan about the same or may be even less!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Let the sunshine,lollipops , and rainbows woman respond.

First...I will swim to the Maldives...wow

Second...each part of the Earth is beautiful.

Brother John...when you go to Karachi...please go and eat some gulabjamins in the clay pots for me.

I want to go back and visit India and Pakistan. So celebrate the countries and foods.

It is always the people you meet that make the place a keepsake in your heart.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Well think about it, when you say it is a 'dump' then obviously that'll cause offence. Ofcourse India is far more modernised and has better infrastructure, it's been around for how long, in comaprison to Pakistan? For a country made in 1947 and all the problems it's had since (primarily insincere politicians constantly backstabbing), give the place a break ..

As for Indian Muslims being more approachable, I've had mixed experiences with Muslims from all over the place, what you've said is an irresponsible generalisation.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I don't know but those mountains have their own R'oob (Don't know how to explain in English), that reminds me of the Majesty of Allaah. The flora and fauna just makes me crazy. I spend hours in the forest looking at this plant and that insect, feeding this monkey and taking pics of that bird to slugs to snakes. It's unexplainable experience for me.

Sorry for the rant. . .I'm a nature girl and it's the best time of the year for me. I love those forest.

Walaikumassalaam wa rehamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Yep the Mountains have a special feeling. Majestic.!! They speak have their own silence, a silence when you understand it closely is a melody, a melody with a beautiful rhythm in it. SubhaanAllah..!! One could never feel lonely in their presence. And why don't you share your pics? I would love to see them. :)

inn taaza khudaon mein bara sub sey watan hy
joo pairhen iss ka hy woh mazhab ka kafan hy

That was a nice one sister. MashaAllah.

This one is for you Sister SAM.. :) That's Leh-Ladakh In Winter. A Stupendous fantabulous place to visit. :D

winter-in-ladakh.jpg

I didn't know sharing Allah(SWT)'s beautiful creations was soo difficult, that my brothers & sisters couldn't even search a pic for the thread. Sad :(

Peace.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Oh. No. Am sorry. I didn't mean to offend you Sister Shahnazz.. Please forgive both Bro John as well as me.. We were quick to assume.. My only intention to bring this post in the front was to see beautiful pics of your country which you could share with me.. That's all.. Didn't mean to burn down the thread into ashes..

Akhi, please, you didn't offend me in the SLIGHTEST. My words were directed to the brother who was careless with his words when describing the largest Muslim country in the world as a "dump". Your words on the other hand have been nothing but appreciative and respectful. No offense taken whatsoever :)

John Smith

Akhi, please, you didn't offend me in the SLIGHTEST. My words were directed to the brother who was careless with his words when describing the largest Muslim country in the world as a "dump". Your words on the other hand have been nothing but appreciative and respectful. No offense taken whatsoever :)

I thought Indonesia was the largest Muslim country in the world?.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

India also has a lot more resources, wealth and centuries of existence to work on themselves. That compared to a country that isn't even a single century old itself yet.

Sure when you praise them so much and trash Pakistan. Additionally, I doubt a single Pakistani Muslim would be approachable when you call their home a dump. Even if you don't utter with your tongue, your body language must give it away.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Walaikumassalaam wa rehamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Yep the Mountains have a special feeling. Majestic.!! They speak have their own silence, a silence when you understand it closely is a melody, a melody with a beautiful rhythm in it. SubhaanAllah..!! One could never feel lonely in their presence. And why don't you share your pics? I would love to see them. :)

You put it really nicely.

I'll see if I can share later. I have them in my computer at home.

This one is for you Sister SAM.. :) That's Leh-Ladakh In Winter. A Stupendous fantabulous place to visit. :D
That's a killer place! JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

This is great to love the nature indeed, i am the same and one experience like this lifts my Imaan exactly the way recitations from Quran do.
I dont know Pakistan yet but we plan a trip there soon, inshallah i will share my opinions after.
Make sure you visit the hilly areas Inshaa`Allaah.

You say "hands up" and then make another unfair generalisation?
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah they are awesome. Indeed Allah is the Creator. :) I have not been to Pakistan yet, but hope to visit one day inshaAllah. I have seen pics of Swat Valley and that is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Allahu Akbar!

Below are some pictures of my beloved nation. Republic of Maldives. :)

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh.

I would like to visit swat again. See the gushing streams and the falling waters. I was really small when I visited it. I don't remember much.

I want in on Maldives!

John Smith

India also has a lot more resources, wealth and centuries of existence to work on themselves. That compared to a country that isn't even a single century old itself yet.

Sure when you praise them so much and trash Pakistan. Additionally, I doubt a single Pakistani Muslim would be approachable when you call their home a dump. Even if you don't utter with your tongue, your body language must give it away.

I never praised any Indian so dont put words in my mouth thank you very much.

I guess you are Pakistani and now you have got the Dump with me? sorry Hump.

Actually....never mind.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

From the mouth of someone good:

Come on people now..lets get together and love one another...

My parents grew up in India..and then they had to go to Pakistan. The only Urdu I know is Dil dil Pakistan. My sons ask me what the difference between an Indian and Pakistani is. I tell them I have no clue.

Each section of the world is spectacular. And each nation has its ghettos.

So make me happy and post the beauty of all the countries including the ghettos. There is beauty in the ghetto, too.

( consider this: Indian and Pakistani Muslims do the same for me..where are you from...after a life-time I learned to say not from where you are)

kiana

maybe I should write to this man to have an issue with the hottest Muslim sisters of TTI. Think of the PR we could do for travel to Muslim countries and the money that we could donate to TTI and Gaza.

why you talk this garbage talk? NO! astaghfirallah astaghfirallah astaghfirallah! hottest muslim sisters??
to prostitute ourselves for money? astaghfirallah! i am hijabi! is this muslim website or what?? someone here has no dignity or shame. have some modesty and curb your tongue

alf2

Islam is a way of life
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!
Pakistan is such a beautiful country. Especially Northern Pakistan bordering on Afghan. Like Hunza valley??? Masha allah.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
why you talk this garbage talk? NO! astaghfirallah astaghfirallah astaghfirallah! hottest muslim sisters??
to prostitute ourselves for money? astaghfirallah! i am hijabi! is this muslim website or what?? someone here has no dignity or shame. have some modesty and curb your tongue

Astaghfirallah, I'm pretty sure Aapa was just being silly. Look how many posts she has and how long she's been here.
Allah swt keep us on the straight path.....ameen.

Also can someone tell me why Saudi Arabia did not make the list?????