Beautiful.Pakistan

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!
Pakistan is such a beautiful country. Especially Northern Pakistan bordering on Afghan. Like Hunza valley??? Masha allah.

Seems like we got here another Pakistani sister. :)
A Picture of Hunza Valley wouldn't be difficult to share with us, I guess? Would love to see it. :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Seems like we got here another Pakistani sister. :)
A Picture of Hunza Valley wouldn't be difficult to share with us, I guess? Would love to see it. :)

Actually, I am not Pakistani! I am just plain American :)
But I have a special place for Pakistan in my heart. But I can see how someone would think that.

Hunza Valley
Deosai Plains
Also Deosai Plains

I cannot take credit for these pictures. A friend went backpacking through Hunza and Northern Pak and these are his pictures.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Hands up! never wanted to cause offence but what i was trying to get across was that India has better infrastructure and is far more modernised that Pakistan.

I find that Indian Muslims are more approachable too,just my opinion.

You know what, I will say 1 comment and it will be my peace.
If you have this image of Pakistan, then I feel bad for you. I will say big cities like Kirachi probably are dumpy. Why? It is THE most populated cities in Pakistan. Thats like saying, "Well I went to New York City and I think the USA is a dump!" But in Northern Pak or even smaller places like Bahawalpur in Punjab are amazing. In my opinion, your trips to Pakistan have been robbed of some beautiful and mind blowing places. Its my dream to see Pak, insha allah.

Thats my 2 cents.