benefits of suras

daywalker

where did sheikh ul Islam Ibn Al Taymiyyah(Rahimahullah) say that? Reference?

Assalamu 'alaykum.

Ibn Taymiya (ra) as mentioned by Shaykh Muhammad Awammah in his Athar al-Hadith al-Shareef:
قال ابن تيمية رحمه الله تعالى فى (رفع الملام) : ((لو فرض انحصار حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فيها – أى فى الدواوين - :فليس كل ما فى الكبت يعلمه العالم، ولا يكاد ذلك لأحد ، بل قد يكون عند الرجل الدواوين الكثيرة وهو لا يحيط بما فيها ، بل الذين كانوا قبل جمع هذه الدواوين كانوا أعلم بالسنة من المتأخرين بكثير مما بلغهم وصح عندهم قد لا يبلغنا إلا عن مجهول أو باسناد منقطع، أو لا يبلغنا باكلية...فكانت دواوينهم صدورهم التى تحوى اضعاف ما فى الدواوين، و هذا امر لا يشك فيه من علم القضية

daywalker

daywalker you better look at syaikh ibn Hajar Al Asqalani books about Rawi, Abu Hatim the Muhadditsin imam of Jarh wa Ta'dil, and Adz Dzahabi in Mizan Al I'tidal, because the one going to circle is the one saying "this comes from 20th era Ulama, this comes from 20th era Ulama, this comes from 20th era Ulama," every Ulama after the time of ibn Ishaq knew that he was a Mudallisin,

But it seems schoalrs like ibn taymiyah(rh), imam nabawi(rh) and others didn´t know it.

I am not here to investing the hadith. i was asking to look at how ibn taymiyah(rh) and other brought the evidences and called the atsar as sahih.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
But it seems schoalrs like ibn taymiyah(rh), imam nabawi(rh) and others didn´t know it.

I am not here to investing the hadith. i was asking to look at how ibn taymiyah(rh) and other brought the evidences and called the atsar as sahih.

Assalamu 'alaykum for that you've to ask sheikh ul islam itself. ;)