Beware: Fabricated hadith about women

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
List of weak and forged hadith related to women's issues

1. "Women have ten 'awrat. When she gets married, the husband covers one, and when she dies the grave covers the ten"

2. "A straw mat in the corner of the house is preferable to a barren woman"

3. "The woman is a toy, whoever takes her let him care for her [ or do not lose her] ."

4. "Had it not been for women, God would have truly, truly been worshipped"

5. "Men perished the day they obeyed the women"

6. "Obedience to a woman's advice causes regret"

7. Sneezing, drowsing, yawning in prayer, also menstruation, vomiting and nose-bleeding are from [ the acts of ] Satan."

8. "I think that women were created for nothing but evil."

9. "When your commanders are your best people, your rich men are your generous people and your affairs are conducted by mutual consultation, the surface of the earth will be better for you that its interior. But when your commanders are your worst people, your rich men are your niggardly people and your affairs are in the hands of your women, the interior of the earth will be the better for you than its surface"

source: http://www.islamic-answers.com/list_of_weak_and_forged_hadith_related_to_women_s_issues

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ah ! impossible
"I think that women were created for nothing but evil."
when i just read it, i came to know that our prophet muhammad (s.a.w) would never say like this..
well, thanks for sharing ..may allah reward you-ameen

Manaal_e_Afghan

Assalam O Alaikum wr wb

*JazakumuAllah Khair
I Think most of the Hadiths which we receive daily as a Text msg
Most of them are Weak Hadiths.
so Plz be Careful before forwarding it to others.

rightpath_357

oh, i can SO beleive that is true hadith! NOT! hahahah- thats SO sick! by the time i read the first- i KNEW it was all fake! the Prophet say's to respect women, and opay good intentions, NOT TO KEEP THEM AS PETS!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

I dont think any real muslim would believe that are the words of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) , But JazakAllah khair for sharing :) if someoen read that as a true hadith they might have a fitnah created in their mind :) so thx for saving us :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
List of weak and forged hadith related to women's issues

1. "Women have ten 'awrat. When she gets married, the husband covers one, and when she dies the grave covers the ten"

2. "A straw mat in the corner of the house is preferable to a barren woman"

3. "The woman is a toy, whoever takes her let him care for her [ or do not lose her] ."

4. "Had it not been for women, God would have truly, truly been worshipped"

5. "Men perished the day they obeyed the women"

6. "Obedience to a woman's advice causes regret"

7. Sneezing, drowsing, yawning in prayer, also menstruation, vomiting and nose-bleeding are from [ the acts of ] Satan."

8. "I think that women were created for nothing but evil."

9. "When your commanders are your best people, your rich men are your generous people and your affairs are conducted by mutual consultation, the surface of the earth will be better for you that its interior. But when your commanders are your worst people, your rich men are your niggardly people and your affairs are in the hands of your women, the interior of the earth will be the better for you than its surface"

source: http://www.islamic-answers.com/list_of_weak_and_forged_hadith_related_to_women_s_issues

Asolutely nonsense especially no.8, I've read this somewhere in another religion's scripture.