Bird brain idea

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Notice to readers: The story below just a fiction.

One day the *president* wanted to know which security agency of the govt is the best. So the President called all the 3 agencies (*ACI*, *BFI* and *Police Dept*) and did one drill. The *president* let a rabbit to escape into a jungle. The mission for these agencies is to find and catch the rabbit life and death. They are given 3 months to accomplish their mission.

*ACI*

Their agents went into the jungle and recruited some beasts as their spy and informer. They also interrogated trees and plants as well as rocks in this jungle. After 3 months of investigation and feedback from trees, plants, beast and rocks *ACI* concluded that the rabbit doesn't really exist in this jungle.

*BFI*

After 2 weeks of without any clue, they came out with a bird brain idea. They decided to burn the whole jungle so the rabbit can't escape. In their report, they concluded that it is the rabbit faith that it has to die this way and have other innocent animals also have to sacrifice.

*Police*

Now it is their turn. They enter the jungle and came out 2 hours later with a bear. The bear look very weak as results of the Police brutal interrogation and the bear can't take it anymore the torture it went thru so it finally confessed "yes I'm the rabbit, I'm the rabbit...".

Dear brothers and sisters, Zionist atrocities in Gaza now is similar to action taken by *BFI agency's*. I remember reading one article in the mainstream media about one suspected *Al-Qaeda* member held at Gitmo finally confessed he is terrorist. Probably he confessed after he went thru the "Police" style of interrogation.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salaam alaikum

why are you be-lowering the birds!!?
subhan Allah birds are very intelligent, the maximum species of birds can build their nest with tremendous architecture ...

the BFI ACI POLICE are like nothing, they are the puppets, when there is a master, but when there are none, they are still puppets....no one controlling them...

anyways, a very beautiful story, I just commented to be-lowering them.
i hope u got me

wa alaikum salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Subhana'Allaaaaaaaaah!!! when I saw this thread I thought brother **hard rock moslem** came back!! subhana'Allaah.

well, may Allaah's mercy be upon him where ever he is. Insha'Allaah when the time is right he'll drop by.