Booze problem over here!

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
A'salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I bought booze for more than $ 200 last summer. I want to get rid of all of it. But just poring it out seems too much, but again poring out booze for Allah, is maybe Fine(confused). I promised a friend some booze, so that'll have to do. But a friend of mine had his birthday, so I thought of giving a lot of booze to him, sort of as a present. So my question is should I as a Muslim pour out more than 30 bottles of wine and liquour? I wish I'd get back my money, but that's not happening I guess. Some Islamic Guidlines'd be fine.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
And this guys who's had his birthday, just invited me to a party:
for beer and video games. Being in the same room with booze without smelling oor drinking, is that a sin? Or should I not goo!? just give him another present without booze at all? I hate this Difficult world, I long for Paradise, Insh Allah!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaykumsalam Warahmatullah

brother, it is even haram to give alcohol to your friend whether they are non-muslim or not . The only way is to throw it away.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Yeah, guess your right (haram), but I made a promise! And I sort of owe this friend that I promised lots of booze.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Yeah, guess your right (haram), but I made a promise! And I sort of owe this friend that I promised lots of booze.

There is not such thing as obedience to friend while at the same time being disobedience to Allah. Tell your friend that you had to break the promise. If your friend cannot accept that, ignore him. You should stay away from such friends as friends can easily influence us.....Try mixing with good brothers....at the mosque , maybe.

You do not have to obey them in disobeying Allaah or in anything that will adversely affect you, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Obedience is only with regard to what is right and proper,” and “There is no obedience to any created being if it involves disobedience towards the Creator.”

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Thank you brother, thank you! I being childish, I know, I'm a Muslim. The thing is that there's no one like me, not that I know of. I have good friends, but unfortunately they all drink Booze and some fornicate!

There's a mosque with a Shia imam, for shia and sunni somewhre. I coundn't trace it and I searched so hard, but Allah didn't want that for me ( maybe I'd become shia if I'd gone there before). There's no real Islamic mosque in my town only one congregation for shia and sunni muslims with a shia Imam. In the West, West, West, life isn't really the Best!

Allah, forgive us make it easier for us, give all of us (Muslims) Paradise for serving you. Ameen.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
If thats the case, you might have to pray alone or with any of your family members. if you need help , come back to us here.

By the way , it is not permissible to pray behind shia imam. but it is valid to pray in shia mosque behind sunni imam. I think you know this.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Thank you brother, thank you! I being childish, I know, I'm a Muslim. The thing is that there's no one like me, not that I know of. I have good friends, but unfortunately they all drink Booze and some fornicate!

There's a mosque with a Shia imam, for shia and sunni somewhre. I coundn't trace it and I searched so hard, but Allah didn't want that for me ( maybe I'd become shia if I'd gone there before). There's no real Islamic mosque in my town only one congregation for shia and sunni muslims with a shia Imam. In the West, West, West, life isn't really the Best!

Allah, forgive us make it easier for us, give all of us (Muslims) Paradise for serving you. Ameen.

Assalamu Alaicum brother.

If there is a mosque with Shia Imam or Shia mosque Allhamdullilah it is permisible to go there becouse it is Islamic mosque Allhamdullilah. It does not metter is it Sunni or Shia mosque Allhamdullilah.

Brother you should ask forgivnes of Allah becouse of your intention to go to haram party and to give haram present and for buying haram present.

May Allah guide us all

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
If thats the case, you might have to pray alone or with any of your family members. if you need help , come back to us here.

By the way , it is not permissible to pray behind shia imam. but it is valid to pray in shia mosque behind sunni imam. I think you know this.

Assalamu Alaicum

I would like to ask a question why it is not alowed to pray behind Shia imam becouse he is Muslim too Allhamdullilah and it is alowed to pray behind Sunni imam too becouse he is also Muslim.

Do you want to say dear brother that Shia Muslims who are obeying to Allah and His Messanger s.a.w.s are not Muslims???? Allah forbid.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:astag:

I bought booze for more than $ 200 last summer. I want to get rid of all of it. But just poring it out seems too much, but again poring out booze for Allah, is maybe Fine(confused). I promised a friend some booze, so that'll have to do. But a friend of mine had his birthday, so I thought of giving a lot of booze to him, sort of as a present. So my question is should I as a Muslim pour out more than 30 bottles of wine and liquour? I wish I'd get back my money, but that's not happening I guess. Some Islamic Guidlines'd be fine.

Insha'Allah, Allah will reward you for leaving something for Allah's sake. It is somewhat difficult at times to just abondon/leave something that was part of your life, but Allah will help you if you do it for Allah's sake only. Plus, alcahol is yucky! just stay away from it and those that have it too :astag:

May Allah guide us to the right path...amin!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa Alaykum Assalaam, sister. The reason is the bid`a (innovation) they add to the prayers. When they call to a prayer (Azhaan), they add the phrase, "I bear witness that Ali is the appointee of God!" During the second rak`a of the Friday prayer, they make qunoot and then mention each of the twelve Imaams by name and bow after each name. That is what happened when I once prayed Jum`a in a Shee`i mosque. Such a prayer is invalid because only the prayer of the prophet, as he taught us in the Sunna, is valid.

That is not to say that there is anything wrong with their commitment to God. I'm sure they believe their prayers are valid and perhaps many of them believe ours is not. That's OK. We can disagree and remain brothers and sisters.

:salam2:

Alhamdulillah we all are Muslims as long as we obey to Allah and His Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.
Actually we do not know how someone pray and we should remain our selves with talking without evidence,Inshallah,and only Allah will decide of who prayers will be accepted.

May Allah guide us all.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

First of all brother you need to say Assalamu Allaicomu and than continue with saying what you wanted to say.!!!

Second of all brother,for your "Info",I do not learn Islam from these insecure websites becasue few times I have find them contrary but Allah knows the best.

But thank you for the link.

May Allah guide us all.